Chandelier

☼ SunlightLocket's Shots Collection! ✌♡

Chandelier

 
It's another oh so normal day for Bomi, waking up beside no one. Kicking off the sheets, she threw up her arms and stretch her muslces before getting out of the bed, standing up Bomi accidentally knock over the photo frame beside her night stand. She took a look at the picture before, she sighs and slowly picked it up and place it back to where it was before. 'Rong, I miss you.'
 
Finally the time has come, the time Bomi dread most everyday, breakfast with her father. "Morning dad." Bomi greeted as she sat down on the dining table opposite of her father who was reading the papers. Her dad just nodded, his eyes never left the papers he was reading. Bomi just ate in silence hoping her father would never bring up that topic.
 
As if god is mocking her, "Bomi-ah." her father finally put down the newspaper and looked at her. Bomi almost chocked on her toast, she hated it. "Yeah?" Bomi replied casually, praying that her father is not going to say what she thinks he is going to say, "So, do you have any thoughts on helping out with the company?"
 
God obviously isn't on Bomi's side today, she hates the company. "Dad, you know that I am not ready." Bomi tried to put it in a nice way. "Is it still because of her?" Her father asked seriously. Bomi stood up immediately slamming her arms on the table, almost breaking the glass. "You have no rights to mention anything about her." Bomi's facial expression darkens as she went back to her room locking herself up.
 
12 years ago
 
"Bbom-ah!" Chorong called Bomi excitedly as the both of them ran towards each other. "Rong unnie!" Both of them eugulf themsleves in a hug. "Bom-ah, your dad said that he will be bringing me and my family to the US! You know the best part is there is disney land there!" Chorong said smiling happily at Bomi. Bomi blushed slightly because of the million dollar smile chorong was giving her.
 
"When will you be going?" Bomi asked."Tomorrow night!" Chorong replied as they broke the hug. Bomi felt kinda sad because that means chorong will not be celebrating her birthday with her. "That's fast." Bomi said quietly. "Yes, I'm so excited!" Chorong have seem to completely forgotten about Bomi's birthday. "Rong unnie, I'm tired already. Let's head home and take a nap." Bomi just wants to get home and hope to sleep this feeling away. "Alright, let's go!" Chorong said as she interwined their hands and went home.
 
They reached home and Bomi immediately rush to the room and plopped herself on the bed. "Bbom-ah! Wait for me~" Chorong slightly whined and ran after Bomi. "Yoon Bomi! How dare you leave me and ran up first?!" Chorong said angrily once she entered the room. Bomi didnt reply and instead just pretend to fall asleep keeping her eyes tightly shut. 
 
Chorong pouted after not receiving any respond from Bomi. Chorong sighs and made her way towards the bed and lied down beside Bomi. "Bom-ah, I will miss you a lot when I'm in US." Chorong whispered quietly to Bomi before hugging her from the back, Bomi smiled to herself upon hearing that before the both of them drifted off to dreamland.
 
Bomi woke up to no one by her side, and later she found out that she wont be able to see Chorong anymore as her father sent the whole family away because her father always knew that she loved chorong and her father wants her to marry some heir of the other richest company in Korea. Bomi swore that she will never step into her father's company anymore since the day she found out. She hates her father.
 
Bomi and her best friend Namjoo opened a bar behind her father's back and it's the only place that her father won't be able to find her, It's the only place that she could go whenever she thinks about Chorong. 
 
Present
 
From her window, Bomi heard her father car drove off. She sighs as she went to prepare as she plan on heading to the bar, it's just another bad day with her thoughts filled with Chorong.
 
Bomi isn't the type of girl that nobody would notice, in fact she's the opposite. No one could take their eyes off her, but after all these year messing around with different girls, no one manage to make her heart beat like how Chorong did. Bomi barely remembered how it feels like to love someone, Bomi felt numb. Stepping out of the toilet, Bomi wrapped herself up in only a towel before heading to her walk in wardrobe. She just grab whatever she sees on her way and tried to make it as casual as possible...
 
 
But she ends up looking quite badass as usual.
-
After an about two hours of driving she finally reached her destination, it was far but it was worth it as long as her father couldn't find her. Entering the club she saw Namjoo at the bar counter setting up before the bar is ready to open and teaching their new bartender Tiffany how to mix some of the drinks. "Sup Joo." Bomi walked towards them. "You're quite early today, It's only 4pm." Namjoo said ask she looks at the clock.
 
"Yeah, bad morning." Bomi replied as she grab a bottle of scotch and a cup. Namjoo knew exactly what Bomi meant.
 
-
-
-
 
'I can't believe she did that to me.' She thought as tears stream down her face.
 
Flashback, 30 minutes ago.
 
'She is going to feel so happy once she sees me later!' Chorong thought about how Eunji would feel so surprise when she see her. It's Eunji's birthday and Chorong told that she wont be able to spend it with Eunji because of her work but it fact Chorong has been planning a month before to surprise her. Chorong took the nicely wrapped box on the dressing table and headed to Eunji's place.
 
Chorong and Eunji has been dating for 3 years since Chorong came back from US, Eunji helped her a lot as Korea has changed fairly much after she left. Eunji's eyesmile totally stole her heart, it's almost familiar.
 
Chorong reached the doorstep of Eunji's, instead of the usual of asking Eunji to open the door she look for the key under her doormat so Eunji will be surprise. Upon finding the key, Chorong heard some noise from inside the house. Feeling curious about who could be inside without thinking Chorong open up the door, she couldn't believe what she saw.
 
Eunji was kissing Naeun on the couch, in shock Chorong dropped the keys. Eunji and Naeun snapped their head towards the direction of the sound. Eunji's eyes widen as she saw Chorong and tears threatening to flow out of her eyes. "Y-You ain't suppose to be here."
 
Without a word, Chorong left the house and got on to her car driving to god knows where.
 
Present
 
Tears kept on flowing down Chorong's cheeks, the tears have blurred her sight she didn't have any idea where she was heading, she just wanted to get as far away from Eunji as possible.
 
After driving for about an hour, a big bright red neon sign caught her eyes. 'No Love.'
 
-
 
The bar had only been opened for only 30 minutes yet, it's almost filled with all sorts of people. The only similar part about all these people is, they all needed a drink. 
 
"Joo." Bomi called as she finished her 4th cup of scotch almost finishing the bottle. "Yeah? Need somemore?" Namjoo asked while shaking a drink. "I want to play and sing tonight." Namjoo's eyes widenafter hearing what Bomi just said, it's one of the rare times that Bomi wants to perform, Bomi only plays when she wants to forget about Chorong completely for tonight or when she was drunk. Namjoo can't tell which is it tonight, or is it both.
 
"Sure, I'll set up the stage for you." Namjoo said before she walked away to set up the stage for Bomi.
 
-
 
Chorong parked her car by the side of the road. She stumbles out her car and made her way towards the bar. Before she entered the bar, there are some drunk guys at the back of the alley behind the bar. 'Maybe this is not such a good idea.' Chorong thought when she saw those guys, Chorong isn't very use to nightlife, she only went to a club once and it was with Eunji. She turned around deciding to head back to her car, but before she could step away, she heard someone singing from inside the bar.
 
 
'Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn
I push it down, push it down.'
 
'Whoever singing this has a good voice.' Chorong felt curious about this voice that actually seems warm even familiar but there's a tint of sadness in the voice. Her curosity got the best of her, Chorong turned back and went inside the bar.
 
-
 
"Bomi, it's done." Namjoo told Bomi. Bomi slowly made her way to the piano and sat down. She hit the mic a few times making sure that it's working. Most of the people in the bar turned their attention towards.
 
Bomi didn't even bothered to introduce herself and she starts singing.
 
'I'm the one "for a good time call"
Phone's blowin' up, ringin' my doorbell
I feel the love, feel the love'
 
Most people are amazed at her good vocals, not to mention she was extremely stunning. Everyone was captivated by her, it's like the time has stop everyone just sat there listening to her sing. 
 
When the club is in slient and everyone was just listening to her her sing, The door opened up, and the gorgeous woman immediately caught Bomi's attention. Chorong was completely captivated by Bomi. They locked eyes for a good 10 seconds before Chorong broke the eye contact, snapping out of it and went to the bar counter and order a drink, she almost forgot about her main motive of going to a bar, it's to forget about Jung Eunji.
 
'1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, drink,
1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, drink,
1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, drink,
Throw 'em back 'til I lose count.'
 
At the thought of Eunji, tears starts to fill her eyes. She can't believe that Eunji cheated on her, Eunji was always sweet, Eunji was the perfect girlfriend. Well, it's true that noboday is perfect. 'I hate you, Jung Eunji.' Chorong thought as she ordered a graveyard.
 
Bomi on the other hand, saw the goddess that stole her heart for tonight crying her heart out the bar counter while drowning herself in alcohol. She felt something weird churned inside of her, she wondered why is someone beautiful like crying so badly. 'Why? Why does my heart hurts at the sight of her crying?
 
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
 
Bomi never had that kind of feelings since chorong left. 'Chorong..' Bomi thought as she continues her song.
 
Chorong on the other hand, was crying harder than before while listening to the song. 'Her voice sound so sad.' She felt the sadness of the voice penetrated her soul. Chorong looked back on the stage, the girl that feels oh so familiar to her. Chorong looked as her singing while playing the piano. 'Bomi, I miss you.' Chorong thought sliently as the girl reminded her of Bomi.
 
But I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
On for tonight.
 
Chorong tried contacting Bomi the first thing when she reached Korea, but as always Bomi's father is a sly person. They moved house and changed numbers and it was totally impossible to find Bomi. After trying for months, there was not a clue where Bomi was, it was like she disappeared. She disappeared from her life like 12 years ago.
 
She didn't know how Bomi would look like now, afterall it has been 12 years. Thats when she met Eunji and she eventually gave up looking for Bomi. 'Bbom-ah, if you were here, you will crack silly jokes and won't stop until I smile right?' Chorong smiled slighty at the thought of Bomi. Chorong didn't know what to do, now she doesnt have anyone anymore.
 
'I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier.'
 
Chorong's thoughts was broken as the song came to a stop. Bomi got off the stage and walked but to the bar counter, and when back to her seat which was right beside Chorong. Bomi opened up a new bottle of scotch and slowly poured into her glass. Chorong didn't expect that she will be sitting beside her, 'She looks even more stunning close up.' Chorong stared at Bomi unconsiously.
 
"Ya, If your eyes are able to shoot lasers there will be holes all over me now." Bomi suddenly spoke. Chorong immedialetly looked away from embarssment. Bomi chuckled slightly at the reaction, before pushing her glass of scotch in front of Chorong. Chorong looked at Bomi pluzzed by her actions. "Try, It's better than graveyard. It's the real deal. Don't worry it's on me."
 
Chorong hesitantly took the glass and took a sip of the contents inside the glass. Her thoart burns badly due to the strong liquor. "Wow, this is strong." Chorong said and looked over to Bomi who was glupping down the contents like it's water. 'She drinks well.'
 
"I saw you crying while I was on the stage." Bomi said sliently. Chorong expression darkens almost immediately. "It's okay, I know you wouldn't want to talk about it. No matter what happen, I will hold on to you for tonight." Bomi said while she put down the fifth cup of scotch she just finished. Chorong looked up and her onxy eyes stared into Bomi's brown ones tears threatning to fall.
 
'Cause I'm just holding on for tonight.
 
Bomi didn't know why she said that either, she was actually shocked at the words coming out of . "My name is-"
 
-
A/N: Boo~ Cliffhanger. I know what you guys will hateeeeee me. But bleh.
I'll make a sequel thoughhhhh~ Mianhae to people who expected this to be TaeNy.
But hey~ Chomi is cute as well. /)___x
Feel free to request.
Any fic you want base on your favourite song!
(I'm better in writing angsty though!)