Girl girl girl I love ya

♥ ONESHOT FANTASIES SHOP♥ ☞(Not accepting requests at the moment)☜

AeRa..." Mark whispered as he neared you.

Your eyes widened, was he going to kiss me? You debated whether to kiss him or not when he smiled and pulled back.

And bam! You were awake. You blushed at the small dream you had and slapped youself mentally.

"Are you ok?"

You looked up and blushed, it was mark.

"Y-yeah why?" You cursed yourself for stuttering.

"Your face is red." He pointed to your tinted cheeks.

You quickly slapped your hands to your face. "Oh I don't feel all that well."

His face quickly became concerned "Do you need to go to the nurse."

You shook your head "No I'll be fine, but thanks anyway."

He gave you a dubious look before returning to his seat. You grabbed your head in frustration, AeRa you are such an idiot. You made sure not to fall asleep just in case it caused another ecounter. Lets just say you had a huge crush on him since middle school and he's always been on and off with you which is extremely frustrating.

During the class period you couldn't help but sneek glances at him. Sometimes you two would make eye contact and he would smile causing you to blush bright red. Curse your girl hormones. As you were lost in these thoughts you hadn't noticed that the teacher had called you.

"Aera pay attention!" Your teacher yelled.

The class laughed, including mark and you groaned in embarssement. You didn't look at him again and when the bell rang you were the first one out. NO way were you going to get teased by mark about getting yelled at. You went over to your locker and began banging your head lightly against it.

"AeRa you are so stupid!" You chastised yourself.

"What are you doing?"

You gasped as you heard marks voice.

"U-uh nothing, it's a new excercise I found on the internet it's supposed to make your head smaller."

He laughed "Your head is already small I don't think you need that."

"Shut up! Why did you come see me anyway." You huffed.

"I want to personally invite you to Got7's debut party." He pulled out an invitation and handed it over to you.

"Why did I need this personally?" You asked as your heart fluttered.

"So that other girls wouldn't get jealous, I mean I am popular."

The moment was killed. "Well thanks. I guess."

You turned around and walked away "See you later."

~~~~

Party time you thought with a frown as you changed into something appealing but not too revealing, you grinned at your rhyme. You changed into black high waisted shorts, a patterned crop top and simple black heels. You tyed you hair into a messy bun, grabbed your purse and left the house. Hopefully mark wouldn't be the center of your attention again.

~~~~

The building pounded with music and lights flashed from the windows, you shifted umcomfortably. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. You debated on whether to go home or not when a voice called for you. You turned to see JB one of marks friends.

"Hey." You greeted him with a hug.

"You going in?" He gestured to the doors.

Too late to turn back now "No duh."

"Want an ?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully as he gave you his arm.

With a grin you took it and you both entered the makeshift nightclub.

The music hit you hard and the smells of alcohol were strong, wasn't there minors in here?

"Aera I gotta meet someone! Mark's over by the bar if you want!" JB yelled before leaving.

You wanted him to stay but you already lost him to the massive crowd, you made your way over to the bar as he instructed and caught sight of your crush.

"You made it!" He cried.

"Yea..." You laughd nevously, you were extremely out of your element here.

"Parties aren't your style princess?" Mark teased.

You gave him a defiant look "I've been to parties before!" More like birthday parties but you didn't say that.

"Oh really? Well I guess I don't have to babysit you then." He smirked at you before leaving you alone.

Ugh Aera why do you have to be so stubborn. Now you were left alone and clueless in a room full of drunks. Great just great.

"Hey you're new."

You turned to see a really cute guy. "yeah you can say that."

"I'm nickhun. You?"

"Aera."

He smiled "A pretty name for a pretty girl."

You chuckled "Woah Mr. Smooth you only know my name."

He shrugged "Can't blame a guy for trying. Wanna dance?"

You pointed to yourself "Me? Dancing? You're gonna regret asking me that."

"Why are you some dancing prodigy or something?" he winked.

"Far from it. I'm a terrible dancer."

"Well how would we know that?" He asked pulling you out to the dancefloor.

Mark knows but you pushed the thought aside.

Once your bodies hit the floor nickhun began to move flawlessly while you just stood there being your awkward self. He laughed.

"Need some help?"

Before you could reply he spun you around and pulled you to him by the waist.

"It's easy just follow me."

You began to move together and you couldn't help the slight pounding in your chest but that was all over when you were pulled away by an angry looking Mark.

"What are you doing!" You yelled.

"Trying to save your , this guy is nothing but trouble. Get out of my sight Nickhun."

He shrugged and gave you a wink "See you around."

"No you won't" Mark mumbled under his breath.

You sighed in irrtation "You were the one telling me to have fun! Well I was doing it wasn't I?"

"I didn't mean for you to grind up on other strangers Aera!"

"Oh like you don't do that!" You said sarcasticly and began leaving the dance area.

"But I'm not naive!"

You turned around abruptly causing him to bump into you "Me naive? Yah! Why are you bossing me around anyway? you're not my boyfriend."

He went silent and it pained you.

"See? So stop playing with me." Your eyes watered and you made your way to the exit when you were grabbed.

"Wha-"

He kissed you. Mark kissed you. You were in shock, what was happening?

He pulled away "I can't stand it anymore."

"C-can't stand what?" You were glad for the lights that covered your tinted cheeks.

"I want you to be mine, I've been liking you since middle school Aera but you never noticed."

You smiled "Finally, I feel the same way."

He grinned "Good cause I'm not taking no for an answer."

~~~~~~

The next day was tiring and you were a nervous wreck, you and mark were offical but how was it going to be at school? You ruffled your hair just at the thought.

As you entered the building no one casted you a single glance which made you happy and upset at the same time. You headed straight to your class your feet becoming heavier with each step. The classroom was full except for marks spot. Where was he?

"Class get to your seats we have a special announcement." The teacher called.

You took your seat and pulled out your books a frown on your face. When you looked up your mouth dropped in shock. There was mark flowers in his hand and a smile on his face.

He cleared his throat "I want to make an announcement to a special someone."

He made his way over to your desk and you broke out into a smile. He kneeled in front of you and gave you the flowers.

"AeRa will you be my girlfriend?"

"What do you think?"

"I'm taking that as a yes!" He yelled and hugged you.

~~~~

The day went by more quickly then you thought and to your surprise most of the girls left you alone. Score! You were waiting outside the gates when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

"Hey princess." Marks voiced tickled your ear and you turned away.

"Hey."

Without a warning he pulled your lips to his causing a full out makeout session. He roamed his hands over your body causing you to moan. He broke away and panted.

"As much as I'd like to do away with you right here, right now I don't think that would be a pretty site for our classmates."

You stepped closer to him and grinned ily "Let's take this somewhere else then."

"My pleasure." He picked you up making you squeal as he carried you over to his apartment.

This was going to be a long night.

 ~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

this story was done by: L_U_C_E♡♥