Tired of him

♥ ONESHOT FANTASIES SHOP♥ ☞(Not accepting requests at the moment)☜

Ryu and Kevin were at it again, their bickering escalating quickly. 

"Why are you always nagging me?" Kevin yelled.

Ryu was on the verge of tears "I don't nag you! If you actually payed attention to me I wouldn't annoy you!" 

Kevin scoffed and turned away, walking towards the bedroom they shared. 

"Kevin listen to me!"

He turned around angrily and pushed me back "Just shut up, I'm sick and tired of you. I don't even know why we're together!"

She let the tears spill "I think the same thing too."

He rolled his eyes "I have somewhere to go, I'll be late so don't wait up for me." 

Ryu stayed silent as he slammed the front door shut behind him, with a whimper she threw herself onto the couch and cried. It wasn't always like this, at one point they really did like each other and they did everything together. They were inseperable but things happened and they've hit a rocky point in the relationship and she wasn't sure if she wanted to continue it anymore. She picked up her phone and dialed her best friends number.

"Hello?"

"Jin!" She sobbed. 

"Ryu?! What happened?" 

She shook her head even though she knew he couldn't see it "Can we meet up somewhere? I need to talk to you."

"Ok, we'll meet up at the park in front of your apartment."

She sighed a slight smile on her face "Thanks Jin."

She hung up and went to get ready to go to the park, she put on a coat and shoes and headed out shivering as the cold air hit her exposed skin. She caught sight of Jin who waved to her from the swings. He gave her a smiled that made her heart beat faster.

"Whats up?" He asked and patted the swing next to him.

Ryu sighed and sat down, swinging her legs as she prepared to tell Jin hor problems for the millionth time.

"I don't know anymore Jin, I'm so tired of fighting with kevin." 

He frowned "Ryu just go, this can't be healthy for you."

"I know but I feel guilty." 

"Guilty?! He's hurting you Ryu and you've done nothing to provoke it. I don't see anything to be guilty about."

Ryu dragged her feet on the sand making mindless patterns "You wouldn't understand."

He let out a groan "Don't you think I'm trying? Of course I don't understand I'm not in you situation but I'm making an effort."

She looked over at him and noticed his frustrated expression, she pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back "I'm sorry Jin, I shouldn't be so impatient with you."

He scoffed "Well duh I mean who else listens to you constant complaining."

She pulled back with a scowl and hit his shoulder "Shut up, I was trying to be nice but you ruined it."

He grinned "Well at least you don't look as depressed as earlier." 

Ryu nodded feeling all warm and tingly "I always feel better when I'm with you." 

She blushed as she realizied what she just said "Jin oh my god-"

"Then why don't you leave him for me." 

She was speechless "I-I" She sighed "You know I can't Jin, you and kevin were friends. I don't want to make things awkward between you two."

His fists clenched at his sides "We'er not friends Ryu, things have changed. He's not the same and you out of all people should know that."

Ryu shrugged "It just be a stage, don't all relationships have one?"

Jin shook his head "This isn't some stage Ryu, something really bad could happen to you."

She laughed "I can stand up for myself Jin."

He looked at her all previous jokes put aside "Sometimes I highly doubt that."

Ryu felt a sudden surge of anger "You don't know that." She replied her voice tight "I gotta go."

Jin grabbed onto her arm and tried to pull her back down "Ryu I didn't mean that."

She yanked her arm away "I'll talk to you later."

With that she walked back to the apartment her temper rising.

````

She slammed open the door and threw her coat onto the ground not caring where it went. What right did Jin have to say that to her? She wasn't weak nor was she going to let anyone take advantage of her. She went into the bathroom hoping that a shower would help her clear her mind.

"Where have you been?"

She let out a yelp and turned around to face kevin and he looked far from happy.

"I-I went to see Jin."

He stepped forward causing Ryu to step back. She felt the back of her leg hit the coldness of the tub.

"Jin? Out of all people Jin?!" His voice began to rise and Ryu trembled.

"Well you told me you were going to be late! And Jins our friend so whats the issue?" Ryu yelled back.

"He's a guy Ryu! You belong to me!"

Thats when she smelled the alcohol "You're drunk aren't you?"

He stumbled a bit confirming her thoughts"I'm not drunk."

Ryu took a closer look at her boyfriend and say his toussled clothes and a purple bruise on his neck.

"Did you cheat on me?!" She said in disbelief.

He laughed "Why does it matter since obviously you're hooking up with Jin."

Ryu swear she could see red "Why would I ever cheat on you! I've been nothing but loyal to you but I guess it was for nothing! Jin is my friend, OUR friend Kevin. What happened?"

"I don't have to explain anything to you!" He grabbed her and shook her harshly. 

Ryu pushed him away "You need to go!" 

Kevin latched his hand onto her arm and pulled her into the living room. "I'm not done talking to you!" He threw her unto to the couch and Ryu felt a sudden pain erupt from the side of her head.

"Kevin get away from her." 

She turned to face the door but she was still dazed and couldn't make out the figure in the doorway. 

"I don't think so Jin." Kevin asnwered back. 

"Jin." She moaned and tried to get up but kevin pushed me back. 

Jin grabbed Kevin and punched him in the face.

"Kevin!" She cried.

"Don't worry Ryu I won't kill him, wheres your phone?" 

Ryu groggily pointed to the corner table and Jin quickly grabbed the phone and dialed 911. 

He laid kevin onto the ground and came over to me helping me up. "You're ok, at least I came in time."

She grinned "Like always?" 

~~~~

Ryu woke up to the bright lights of the hospital and she groaned placing her arm over her face to cover her eyes. 

"Finally awake?"

I glanced over at Jin who seemed to have taken a permanent home in the chair next to my bed. 

"haha yeah, hows kevin?"

Jin sighed "He's been arrested Ryu, turns out he's been in some pretty deep ."

She glanced at her hands and her vision got blurry "Oh Jin I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you." 

He smiled and pulled me closer to him "It's ok Ryu but at least you're fine."

I hugged him back but I couldn't help but feel a little bit awkward "So what now."

Jin pulled back and rubbed the back of his head shyly "Um I was wondering if you'd be willing to go out with me. I mean if you're not ready its totally ok it's just I've liked you for a while and-"

I let out a laugh, something that I haven't done in a while, and shut his lips with a kiss "I'd love that Jin."

He smirked and made our kiss deeper "God I don't know why kevin let you go." 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry this took forever, but I'm glad I could finish it ^.^ I hope you enjoy it

L_U_C_E