That Side of You

♥ ONESHOT FANTASIES SHOP♥ ☞(Not accepting requests at the moment)☜

Here I was, at Lotte World standing alone at the entrance, waiting for my boyfriend.

"Aish. Where is tha-"

"JiYeon-ah~~~~~~"

I heard my name being called. I instantly knew who it was. I turned towards the side where his voice was coming from. I could see this cute boy running towards me. My face lit up. A smile overran my face. I had my arms open, waiting for him to come to me. He finally got closer and closer, but he was running faster and faster.

"B-bamBam!" I yelled as I closed my eyes and waited for the impact

As I stood there waiting, nothing came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw BamBam with a huge smile on his lips.

"What are you doing?" He asked

I quickly blushed, "N-nothing!"

He just laughed and smiled.

"Kaja! Whoo~ Lotte World!" He took my hands with his and led me to the gates.

We walked around, trying to get the feel of the place. We went to the gift shops and looked around and tried things on. We tried on headbands, looked at shirts, couple tees, etc. In the end, we ended up with a pair of giraffe headbands. We walked around, eating ice-cream, hand in hand, swinging back and forth. We were happy together.

- GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" BamBam and both yelled as the Viking went higher and higher

I could feel my head hurting from the screaming, but I was happy that BamBam was happy. We continued to scream from the height it was reaching and because we decided to sit there. I slowly started to feel light headed from all the screaming when he took my hand. I turned and looked at him. He gave me a quick smile and kissed my hand, reinsuring me that everything was going to be okay. 

Finally, the ride had ended. I tried my best to walk out with BamBam but it was more of a waddle. We made it out and I tried to continue to walk when BamBam stopped me in my tracks and sat me down on a bench which was kind of secluded. He took my hands in his and looked me in the eyes. I could feel the blush overtake my face. I tried looking down but he squeezed my hands.

"Oppa is going to get something to drink, okay? Do you want anything?" He asked

I blush and declined, "A-anything, is okay....."

He smiled and stood, "Arasso. I'll be back soon. Just wait here, okay?"

I smiled back and nodded. He quickly pecked me on the cheek and ran off to get something to drink. I quietly sat there, happy that we were making memories today when his boys probably wanted to do something today. I quickly took out my phone and looked at the photos he would take on it. Always leaving kissy faces and smiles.

Good luck on the test today. Oppa knows you can do it! <3

Did you finish the test yet? Wanna go out to celebrate?! ^-^>

 

Thanks for the lunch box! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!

The other boys are super jealous!!

사랑해~ 성지연!!! 

I smiled happily at the last message. 'Saranghae...' I repeated the words over and over again in my head. 'I think- No, I love you, too BamBam oppa...' I looked up to see if he was coming back but instead, a group of boys came over and blocked me.

"Hey, pretty girl. Wanna hang out with us?" one of them asked

I quickly looked away, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Ohhhh~ She's a shy one?"

"Come on, don't you want to hang with the oppas?" the first one asked

I turned and looked where BamBam had went off to and didn't see him. I sat there, hoping and hoping he would come soon. One of the group's of guys decided to sit down and put his arms around me. I turned and glared.

"What's your name?" he asked

I refused to answer. I justed glared holes into his head.

"Come on~" he cooed, "My name is Lee Jae Joon, but you can call me, Maru."

I kept holding me closer and closer. I was getting even more nervous until a strong voice broke in.

"Yah~ Why are you boys picking on a fine, young lady? Can't you see that she doesn't like you dumbheads?"

"What did you say?!" Maru's buff friend yelled

I looked at who it was. It was BamBam! I broke out in a smile and stood up in happiness. He smiled and took my hand.

"Besides, she has a boyfriend. Me." BamBam smirked and took me away

We kept walking until they surrounded us. I hid behind BamBam while he glared at them.

"Well, little boy. What makes you think you can talk to us like that?" The buff guy asked

BamBam laughed before saying something in Thai. The group of guys were confused.

"What did you say?"

BamBam smirked, "I said, 'Unless you want to live, I suggest you guys get steppin' or I'm going to have to show some moves."

They group of guys laughed. 

"Show us then, Kid."

BamBam smirked again, "Okay."

The buff guy took a step forward, putting his fist up. BamBam just stood there. The buff, whose name was Rome, took a shot at BamBam's beautiful face, but missed as he dodged. The Rome guy kept trying but BamBam just avoided the punches until his friends grabbed him.

"No!" I yelled 

But BamBam kicked his legs up and hit the guy straight in the face, knocking him out. His friends scrambled to catch only to fall over with him. BamBam quickly grabbed my hands and we ran off. As we ran off, hand in hand, the group of guys were surprised and hurried to their friend, forgetting about us. I looked at BamBam and was really happy. He wasn't only sweet and cute, but he was also daring and willing to jump in to save me. ME! I stopped in my tracks, making him stop. He turned and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly

I just smiled at him. 

"Ji-"

I tiptoed and pecked his lips. He froze. I smile and took a step back and smiled.

"I love you, BamBam." I said with a big smile

BamBam stood there, frozen. Without any movement.

"BamBam? Are yo-"

BamBam threw his hands up and screamed, "AAAHHHHHH~!!!! I LOVE YOU, TOO SONG JIYEON!!!!!"

​He pulled me into a hug and squeezed me as hard as he could. 

"I love you, JiYeon... Forever and ever...."


- GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - GOT7 - 


I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE POST.

Sorry for it being really short as well.

I have been so dumb with updating stuff. 

I hope you like it though ^^

 Please tell me your thoughts and if you liked it.

°○•●¤DaeHyun_B3AR¤●•○°