SM Meeting

Forever and Always: God's Love (2/3)

In the SM building, all SM groups were there: SHINee, Super Junior, TVXQ (still a full group), Girls’ Generation, U-KISS, and everybody else. Lee Soo Man was also there. He wasn’t exactly happy to see that Key had organized the meeting himself, but he had to listen anyway. Key had said that it was important for all SM Entertainment staff to be there, so he obviously came.

Key and Amber were out in the hallway, waiting to be called in by Victoria and Onew. They were the ones to start the whole meeting, and had been rehearsing for the longest time. Even though Key planned it, Onew took full responsibility for encouraging Key to do it. He didn’t want to diva to be punished by Lee Soo Man for no reason. Sure there was a reason, but it wasn’t a good reason. So Onew decided to protect Key. It was also Victoria’s idea to help Amber out. Even though she wouldn’t be punished as bad as the boys, she’d still get a hit or two.

Onew took a deep breath and stepped up to the podium. He cleared his throat before smiling respectively and nodding to Lee Soo Man. “Hello, and welcome to this unexpected meeting. I’m sure all of you are wondering why it was ordered, but first you should know what happened to Amber. Well, about a month ago, she was severely hurt and actually died for a few minutes. Thankfully, the Lord saved her. She said He sent her back and gave her new life because He thought she needed to spend more time with the one person who also needed her on this Earth—Key. Now that I’ve gotten to him, why don’t we bring him in?” Onew swallowed and nodded to the door before stepping from the podium. The audience all turned their heads as the doors to the large room creaked open. Key was standing there with Amber holding onto his arm and squeezing his hand hard. Lee Soo Man nearly jumped out of his seat to get them away from each other—he didn’t want a scandal to start between them—but he kept his cool. He had to or else the news crews would catch it and tell all of South Korea’s citizens. He didn’t want that happening, or else he’d have a lot of anti-fans. Not like he already didn’t, but he’d definitely get a bunch more Shawols to hate him.

Key helped Amber up the steps and onto the chair ready for her behind the podium. He made sure she was sitting before letting go of her and getting in front of the podium himself. He did the same as Onew before saying, “Like Onew hyung said, Amber got hurt. At that time I didn’t know because I was in practice for our new album. But when I heard, I rushed to the hospital just in time to catch the ambulance with her inside of it. The moment I saw her, my heart broke into a million pieces. It hurt to see her in such a terrible condition. I was wondering if she’d live to see the next day and also if I’d get to see her beautiful face every day.” Whispers and murmurs came from the crowd. Key cleared his throat before continuing. “I scheduled this meeting for a reason. Before I tell you why, I’d like for Eli, Siwon hyung, Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, and Soohyun hyung to come up here.”

Even though the five boys were confused, they all rose from their seats to the stage.

“Alright. You’ll see why I asked them to come up in a second.” The crowd chuckled. Amber smiled shyly. “Lee Soo man hyung, I’m sorry to tell you this at such a hard time, but Amber and I have been married for four years.”

All sounds in the room were silenced. It didn’t last long though. Lee Soo Man spoke up, surprisingly calm. “Prove it.”

“Fine with me.” Key pulled out his ring and slid it on his finger. Amber was in too much shock to do the same, but Key got her out of the trance with a kiss. “Come on, babe,” he whispered silently. “Put your ring on too.”

With slow, shaky hands, she pulled the beautiful diamond ring out of her pocket and let Key slide it on her finger. Key smiled, kissing her once more before helping her stand up. She didn’t need much anymore; she could almost walk perfectly fine now.

Lee Soo Man, on the other hand, found it hard to do anything. He was in total and complete shock. Since when did Key and Amber get together? He really couldn’t see it, even though he had just witnessed the whole thing for himself. The SM artists could process it though. Even though it didn’t look like it, they were extremely happy for those two. They knew something was going on between those two, but didn’t know what it was, exactly.

After what seemed like the longest time, Lee Soo Man burst. “KIM KI BUM, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING? YOU CAN’T BE MARRIED AND FAMOUS! AND YOU’RE ONE OF THE HOTTEST CELEBRITIES OF TODAY! YOU COULD’VE CHOSEN SOMEBODY BETTER THAN AMBER!! I MEAN, COME ON! Look at the girl! She’s a tomboy, for God’s sake! You’re loved by many fans, and you’re friends with a lot of the biggest female stars around. Why choose—“

Key balled his fists and gritted his teeth. Nobody spoke about Amber with that tone and voice. “Lee Soo Man, don’t you dare talk about he that way,” Key growled in an extremely low voice.

“What are you going to do about it, huh? You’re just a celebrity while I’m one of the richest men in Korea. Who do you think would win in court to get you out of the group?”

Key paused to think for a second. He couldn’t get kicked out of SHINee. He had Taemin to take care of, and it was really his only life. He had to stay in SHINee or else he’d lose everything. But he would do whatever it took to protect Amber, no matter what the consequences were. His fists grew even tighter. He slowly inched towards the stairs of the stage, planning to run off of it and attack Lee Soo Man. Thankfully Eli, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Soohyun, and Leeteuk caught onto his plan and held him back before he could quite literally behead Lee Soo Man.

Amber was surprised by Key’s behavior. He had never acted to rudely to anybody in his life. She would know; she had known him for her whole life. He was growling and throwing words that should never be said towards Lee Soo Man. She couldn’t help but feel proud and happy. She knew Key was doing that for her, and she had no intention of stopping him. Instead, she calmed him down by talking into the microphone. “Oppa, it’s okay. Lee Soo Man can say whatever he wants about me, but he’ll never change who I am with just words. Only you can do that. So calm down and come give me a hug. I need some love from my husband.”

At the sound of Amber’s voice, Key stopped everything. He was limp for a minute before shuffling back to Amber and wrapping her in a hug. The crowd made the typical sound audiences make when they see a sweet moment between couples; even the guys did it! But that was what made Lee Soo Man even angrier. He slammed his fists against the table and stood up with such force the chair he was in fell back. All grew silent again.

“You two are out of this company right this instant,” he said, almost too low to hear.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, gasped. Lee Soo Man had never taken such drastic measures, especially to celebrities who led their groups through their popularity. It was a huge surprise, especially to Key and Amber. Those two didn’t want to leave the groups if they didn’t have to. Key was so amazed and in shock, he took things into his own hands.

“Lee Soo Man, I will not listen to you any longer and do what you say. Being under SM Entertainment is like being devoted to the Devil, and I can’t live with that. Either you give all of us—that means everyone in this room—a better pay and easier training WITHOUT HITTING US, or we all leave.”

Murmurs returned. Lee Soo Man was infamous for hurting the artists if they didn’t do anything right or messing up on it, and they weren’t rumors at all; they were actually being sugar-coated. Lee Soo Man did things to everyone that nobody should experience in their lives. So almost all SM Entertainment artists feared him and rarely ever went against what he said.

Lee Soo Man glared at Key with a lot of hatred. He never really did like Key. He knew the day would come when he’d go against him, and knew that day wouldn’t be good. Key was on the good side of all SM artists, the most powerful ones. He knew that if Key got the other artists to team up and get their fans to catch Lee Soo Man in a harmful act, he’d be dead on the spot. Even though he was proud of being so smart and getting the best stars to be famous, he knew it was dangerous because of their fans. The fans were too powerful, and could kill in a second. That was why he never really went out in public. The fans would murder him in an instant.

Then he said something nobody expected to come: “Fine. You win. You two can stay together. Just get out of my sight this instant.”

Key and Amber were in complete shock. Lee Soo Man wasn’t the type of man to give in to anything, especially when it was one of his bands he was giving in to. But Key took the opportunity to pick Amber up and spin her around with all of his might not to let her go—ever.

 

Since Amber was released from the hospital, f(x) and SHINee left Key and Amber alone. They figured they’d want their alone time.

Key carried Amber bridal style into the hotel room on the top floor of the most luxurious hotel they could afford, and that was a pretty good hotel. Amber was embarrassed to be carried so dramatically, but she was used to Key, being the diva he was. She only loved him more for that.

He set her down on the large king-sized bed that had the baby blue silk sheets and large plush pillows. The bed itself was so soft Amber basically fell into it. But it was stable enough.

“I’m going to go take a shower,” Key said before grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom.

Amber smiled and sighed. She rubbed the bed sheets in awe at how beautiful it was. She really loved Key with all her heart, and was an even bigger Christian because of what she saw in Heaven. She admired how much Key cared for her, and what he did to keep her safe. She really didn’t know what she would’ve done if she hadn’t broken up with that other American and went for Key.

Oh, that American guy? His name was John, and he was Amber’s first boyfriend. He treated her alright at first, but he eventually grew to be the worst guy any girl would want. He kept writing secret love letters to Amber’s best friend, but her best friend hated John. Even so, it still irked Amber to see her boyfriend doing that to her best friend. She made John mad by yelling at him, and he hit her. She covered it up with make-up the next day, but John made her cry again and her make-up ran. She was on her way to the restrooms when she ran into Key. He was just a stranger then, but he noticed her bruises and asked what happened to Amber. That was when they got to be best friends. It made John even madder, and he hit Amber until she was unconscious. Amber didn’t come to school for the next week or so and Key grew worried. He eventually found out that John was mistreating Amber and he got Amber to agree to break up with him and soon, go out with him. Amber was still dating John at the time, though. So he punched her. Key himself got too mad for words. He took Amber with him all the way back to South Korea, and that was when they were scouted to become celebrities.

With the past in her mind, Amber closed her eyes and nearly fell asleep. But she heard the door to the bathroom open and peeked through her eyelashes. Key walked out. Amber lost her breath. Key was all steamy with that steamy hot water falling down his long torso with new-forming muscles. He only had a towel on and all of his hair was messy and tousled. She cleared .

The image Key saw was one of the hottest. Amber was lying down on the bed, arms spread out on either side of her, legs hanging off the side of the bed. And those legs were really y in his eyes. She was peering at him, and he could clearly see lust in her eyes. He gulped down the saliva that was forming in his mouth before walking over to Amber. He sat down on the bed next to her before giving in and getting on all fours above her. Amber was completely caught off-guard.

“I love you,” Key whispered in Amber’s ear. She blushed and held onto Key’s face to make sure she got a good kiss from him. Either way, she always got the best kisses from him.

The lip-lock didn’t last very long before Key made his move to Amber’s neck. She let out a few muffled moans and that was it—she lost her control, as did Key. They went to Cloud Nine that night, and nobody could interrupt them.

But what got them there was God's love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there's chapter 3 of part 2! What'd you think? I hope you all will comment and wait for part 3 ^^