Chapter 2

You're Back!?

Chapter 2



 


Hi Hi this is the co-author again :P 

I felt like making chapter two so here it is!!

In the one-shot the author wrote, Boram's parents were still alive and was on a business trip. yes. I changed it.

but doesn't it sound more special? /shot/ I'm sorry but I just felt it fit in more so... yea ^^

I'm gonna skip all the other details about her begging and etc. just to let you know and I literally copied and pasted the last two lines from the one shot heh.. heh..

I think you guys can recognise the difference in our writing style, can you? anyways I wrote both chapters just so that the author will know how to start this and also because she eating dinner so early. :D

Bye bye I hope you enjoyed CHAPTER 2 YOU'RE BACK!? (if you haven't noticed I actually put an exclamation as well in the title lol)

lot's of love <3 Luvfanfics_ml, i can't with that name.. I just can't ;-;


~D.O's POV~

It was our last date.

Our last kiss.

Our last hug.

Our last moment…

 

I knew, I knew it was our last but she didn't. And that was why it hurt all the more. She was smiling without a care in the world, she liked to live life on the edge, doing the things she wanted and not worry about the future. I loved that about her, unlike me who was always tied back by my parents' wishes and expectation, she was smiling and enjoying every single day.

 

But even though there wasn't a hint of sadness in her eyes, didn't mean she didn't experienced the horrible things in life. She was an orphan, abandoned by her parents who she loved even if they didn't return her love. But soon her father was murdered in cold blood for reasons unknown to her, she was devastated. She still managed to lead a happy life knowing at least her mother was alive, unfortunately her mother also followed her father soon after by suicide.

 

I remembered watching her as a kid, I happened to be living quite close to her orphanage and it became a habit of mine to watch her every day. She was only 10 when that all happened to her, the girl I always watched became emotionless having all that she loved leave her in this world alone. I really did want to call out her name… Boram… and tell her that everything was fine, that I could be a person she could rely on. It was easier said than done, I was never allowed to leave my home, I was home schooled and had no friends. My parents didn't want me to be an irresponsible child so they kept me in, so that I wouldn't make mistakes in the outside world.

 

My own home wasn't like a home to me at all, it was like a cage and I was the flightless bird inside it. The only enjoyment I found was watching Boram from the tall tree in my backyard, it had plenty of branches which made it easy to climb and plenty of thick leaves to hide myself in. From there I watched her, when my parents were out at work, I saw her smile, I saw her cry, I saw her angry and I saw her laugh. I slowly began to fall for her as I grew up. Finally I worked up the courage and demanded my parents that I would be allowed to go to middle school, not just any but the one most closest to our house. The one she attended. And there we met for the first time, of course she didn't know that I knew her from the beginning.

 

She wasn't emotionless at that time… she found a reason to keep smiling.

 

***

"why are you always so happy?" I asked her curiously

She blinked for a moment surprised I asked such a strange question. Thinking for a moment she replied yet again grinning and shrugging.

"Cause I am breathing"

***

 

I never really understood her that time but I soon began to realise what she meant as we became closer and closer.

 

Boram's POV

I looked at D.O who was so much in thought. I did wonder what he was thinking about that time but I didn't interrupt his thoughts because somewhere, somehow I knew it was important.

 

I smiled as I walked to the kitchen to prepare some drinks, we had finished our date which I enjoyed as always and was back at my place, in my small apartment which I liked just fine. I wasn't up for all the fancy smancy stuff, I preferred comfy and cosy places and this apartment of mine fit the description perfectly. I had no idea why but D.O had never let me go see his own home but I wasn't the nosy type of I brushed it off thinking it wasn't anything worth knowing.

 

I brought two glasses of soda to the living room which we occupied and placed the glasses on the coffee table in front of the small two seater sofa which D.O sat on. He looked to me as I sat next to him and I smiled back as always, "what did you say you wanted to talk about?" I inquired as I sipped on the straw of my drink. I honestly thought it was just another one of his music talk, he did love music a lot.

 

I didn't know then… that that was the last time he'd step into my apartment, and the last time… that he left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Boram-ah….”. D.O looked at me with sad eyes, he started to lean in and hold both my hands in his palms and said with a sad expression.

 

“we should break up”.

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)