Chapter 3

You're Back!?

Chapter 3



 


hi hi hi again ^-^ it's the co-author again and since I was stuck in the middle of my next update for my story, I decided to update this one (even though it's not mine, I acted on my own accord, so sorry)

Of course I have told the author-nim that I had written the next chapter again, sorry for the delay in updates and etc :P

Let all hope the author-nim will get to write a chapter next time! 

Hope you enjoyed it and I'm out-

 

(oh and if you haven't noticed, I tend to do my author notes in this color, so you'll know when it's me next time!)


~Boram's POV~

 

My eyes snap open as I calmly sigh. That dream again. The one that brings me up high to the heavens, then crashes me back down to the rock. Hard. reality. But it really wasn't a dream. It was a memory, of when he broke up with me. 3 years ago.

 

I laughed. Why? You might wonder. Because it was unbelievable, simply crazy. That even after 3 years and even after he broke my heart and left me alone. That even after he walked away without giving me the slightest hope by looking back. I still loved him.

 

I don't know if I'll ever be able to recover from this madness called love, but only time will tell.

 

I got ready for my first class at university today and took the first bus to the campus. I met up with friends, took classes, ate lunch. Everything I usually do, the usual routine. But today didn't really go as usual during my break, it was far from usual.

 

As I was enjoying my peaceful break, I heard faint screams and gasps in the distance.  "What's all that commotion?" I asked. My friends also wondered and one stood up and volunteered to check it out. It wasn't long before she came back screaming in excitement.  "OMG IT'S EXO, HOLD ME NOW" I was indeed confused as a few of my other friends also joined in the squealing. "huuhh?" I said. "can someone please explain."

 

One by one, each of my friends stared at me dumbfounded as I raised one of my eyebrow in questioning. "How do you not know EXO?" "Where have you been all your life?" "Are you living under a rock?" "Are you serious" "Are you kidding me?"

 

"Yes. Bombard me with questions as soon as I ask one myself. Just great guys. Just great" I sarcastically reply.

 

"oh come on, Boram-ah. How was we to know you lived under a rock" One said jokingly as I jokingly threaten her with my fist.

 

"Come on, come on. You'll understand after you just see them!" They all dragged me to the front entrance. "We aren't diehard fans like them but it's fun to act like one" One said sticking out her tongue. "Wait, you were all faking it!?" I exclaimed in surprise. "didn't you know?" one said. "No. I didn't and thank god, I won't have to be forced to learn all about them through your fangirling" They all laughed and dragged me along.

 

That was when I heard a pair of gossiping girls walk past us quickly. I could make out what one of them said. "I heard a kingka is back" I had questioned that time, in my mind, what they had meant. Because I didn't know this university had a Kingka, but then again, I didn't know the existence of EXO as well.

 

I soon came to realise who they were once I saw them. I came to realise that I had seen each individual at some point in time around in the campus. That I didn't pay any mind to their appearance then, that I didn't know they were popular, that there were already rumours circulating that EXO indeed had a 12th member who had attended a different university, that that member was going to return with EXO to this university, that… that member was him.

 

Before I knew it, our gazes met and never left for what felt like hours but were only mere seconds.

 

Before I knew it, he was pushing his way through the crowd towards me, making everyone around dumbfounded at what he was doing.

 

Before I knew it, he was right in front of me and I was right in front of him.

 

Before I knew it, I had whispered his name so softly it hurt my heart.

 

"D.O…"

 

"Please… Give me another chance" He said so sincerely it hurt me so deep.

 

But he had hurt me once, I thought he was sincere then. Was he? Or was it all a lie? But I know one thing's for sure.

 

I was too scared of being broken again, especially… by the one I loved and still love.

 

"You left me. I'm not coming back."

 

With that, I walked away, not looking back. Just like how he did, just like how he had hurt me 3 years ago.

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)