Chapter 1

You're Back!?

Chapter 1 



 


First chapter is up!!

READ READ READ

hahaha

do subscribe and hit the upvote button to subscribe to support me and my friend!

*throws candy*

have the candies and remember to subscribe!!~


(Boram's pov)

 

 

I smiled at my boyfriend as we walked towards my house, thinking how he was my world. 

He was who i loved the most and through every hardships we went together we got together. 

So close that i felt i wouldnt be able to live on without him. 

Somehow i felt excpetionally happy that day, he was being escapecilly sweet which i found strange but didnt question it. 

But i soon found out why. 

 

 

 

DO's pov

 

I turned away as i saw her smile, she was my girlfriend. 

The love of my life and the one i couldnt be without but... We couldnt have out happy ending. T

his is the last day.. The last time ill see her beautiful smile. It pained me after all this... But i have no choice. 

I never had a choice under she came into my life, but now they are going to take her away from me.

 

 

 

“Oppa, whats wrong?” Boram looked at me, My Boram. 

I smiled back sincerely and whispered “no..thing”. 

She looked into my eyes and said “i can tell something’s wrong but i wont pry into it” she smile and hugged me.

Warmth embraced me as i sighed contently “just know im always here for you oppa, i will always love you..”.

 

 

 

A tear slid down my cheek as i wrapped my arms around her “i know.. I will always love you too”. 

I wasn’t lying but.. It still hurt.

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)