Sickness,

9 Months To Fall in Love.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

As soon as the sun rose, I pulled on a casual outfit, put on some light makeup and left.

I drove out of the apartment car park and away from him.

I didn't know where I was going.

Just any place except here.

Maybe to visit my parents, yes, that's what I'll do.

I drove on the busy motorways and out of Seoul, eventually reaching the Jeulado area in a few hours. Once I reached my house I unlocked it quietly, and tip-toed in. I locked the door behind me and was greeted by my brother coming downstairs for a morning snack I assumed. Once he saw me he rubbed his eyes and squinted.

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon!" He laughed, giving me a hug and ruffling my hair.

He let go of me then began to make his own breakfast. "So, what brings you around at this time?"

"Just thought I'd come visit" I replied, following him around the kitchen.

"You're here to visit Dad, aren't you?" Jiwoong asked, his tone become serious.

"Y-yeah.. how did you know?" I mumbled.

"Because.. you look stressed." 

I kept quiet for a moment then began to talk. "S-so.. where is he?"

"Just upstairs, he'll be transferring soon though....at around 2:00pm today."

"O-oh?" ....."Thanks though, I'll just be upstairs then.."

My mother began to pad down the stairs, when she spotted me her tried expression brightened up. She walked over to me quickly, placing the empty water bottle she was holding down and gave me a warm hug. 

"Taeyeon-ah! My baby Taeng, what brings you here! Have you eaten? How are you feeling? Are you still sick?" 

"Ani umma, I'm fine," I lied.  "I came to visit everyone" I smiled.

Mum began to tidy my hair up a bit and took my coat to hang. "Tea for my Taeng?"

"Ne, please" I smiled.

She began to make the hot drink then poured it into the mug, putting it onto a tray and looking at me with a motherly smile.

"Come come Taeyeon, upstairs we go" She said happily, carrying the navy blue tray over to the stairs and motioning for me to walk.

My frozen legs relaxed as I gingerly padded up the stairs, my hopes unsure. 

I opened the door and let my mother in first, then I walked in myself. There he was.

Pale.

On the bed.

I made my way to his side and held his hand.

"Appa, annyeong, I-it's me" I stuttered.

He looked at me for a long time then gave my hand a squeeze, a small smile on his face.

"Taeng, how are you? I haven't seen my girl in so long" He smiled.

My eyes brimmed with tears as my grip on his hand tightened slightly.

"I-I've been better...." I said weakly.

"Have you been eating? You seem smaller than usual" He joked.

I gave a small laugh, the tear finally falling and landing on my knee. "Y-yeah, I have"

The rest was too rushed to feel real, the doorbell rang after I had spent time talking with my Dad. I heard two sets of feet walking up the stairs, then in the doorway was him. The man whom I'd abandoned this very morning was here in front of my eyes. 

Jiyong.

I avoided his gaze, turning away from him, looking back at my father, wiping my tears. But I could still feel him staring at me, I continued to ignore him.

He held out a tissue, which I reluctantly accepted from him. He bit his lip and grazed his hand over mine. I slowly moved my hand away from him. 

I sniffed then wiped away some more tears then left the room to blow my nose. While my mother sat at the side of my father, who was joined by my two siblings. A few minutes passed, and eventually I was joined by Jiyong,

I still ignored him.

I needed to. For my own good.

 

But he didn't let me push him away so easily, Jiyong closed the bedroom door behind him, it was just me and him in the corridor. I walked downstairs, and out the back door, standing in the garden. I was followed by him.

He took a step toward me, I took a step back, I stopped at the tip of the pond Jiyong stepped forward until he was an arms distance away, I simply looked at the ground, ignoring him as much as I could.

"Why did you drive here on your own?." He asked quietly.

I gave no answer.

"Taeyeon.. you had me worried sick, I had to call hyung just to ask where the hell you were, I don't know what to do, honestly, I don't. You're not making this easy for us."

I stayed silent.

"D-Do you know what could of happened?!" He hissed, worry coated his voice.

I still kept my mouth tightly shut, my lips wouldn't budge. I just sniffed and wiped another stream of tears.

"Why didn't you tell me where you were going?!" He demanded.

This time I looked up, and when I did I glared at him. His angered expression staring back at me.

I clenched my fist and kept my gaze on him.

"Why didn't I tell you? Why, you ask? Why do you think!" I snapped. 

"I have been under this agreement for a month now. A whole ing, month. I don't need you to come here when I'm trying to visit my father and have you tell me what to do! Don't you get it?! I'm not your lover, I'm not your wife, so don't treat me like one!"

His angry expression grew as he leaned closer to me, doing his usual act of intimidation, on a normal day, it would work. I would be the one to realise what I said and back off. But today wasn't any usual day, it was a terrible day, the saddest day so far. At least that's what I thought.

"So you think this is some stupid game?! Yah! I'm saving you here okay?! I didn't know where you were when you disappeared the first time, so don't expect me to be accepting when it happens twice!"

I kept a strong glare at him then pushed him with all my might. 

"How. Dare. You." I muttered, staring at him through my fringe and moving toward him with slow steps.

"How dare you come here demanding for an explanation from your co-worker, whom you barely know, to tel you why she ran to her family who she misses dearly and is probably going to be gone before she knows it!" I yelled.

Jiyong's expression changed to a shocked one.

"While you go along with your happy life, not a single care in the world!" I added. 

I huffed, I was slightly short of breath from shouting, but I was glad my family couldn't hear us fight.

Jiyong ran his fingers through his black and white hair, sighing in frustration.

I walked away from the garden, back inside, pushing past him, walking up the stairs, and locking the bathroom door.

I stayed there for a good hour crying, contemplating what to do next. 

I was breaking,

Jiyong was pushing,

I was stressing,

Jiyong was asking,

I was answering.

It wasn't enough.

I was tired,

and let me tell you, the story has barely even begun.

-----------------------------------------------------------*~*

TopYul~

Yuri's POV

 

I walked along slowly with Seunghyun as we left the park. He held my hand while I walked as if on a tight rope along the mini brick wall.

Once we reached the end I jumped down, being caught by Seunghyun's strong arms.

"That was a fun day, huh?" I sighed in delight, leaning on his side.

"It was. We should do it again sometime" He smiled,

We got some ice cream and it happily while we were driven back to the studio.

It had honestly been a great day, spending my free time with Seunghyun on a sunny afternoon was relaxing. It made me almost forget about the messages on my phone.

After finishing the dessert, I pulled out my phone, reading the texts from Taeyeon.

Taengoo, Monday June 16th 6:50pm:

Can you please pick me up, or send manager oppa?

                                                                                                                 I'm almost at the studio, don't worry I'll get oppa to come get you

O-Okay, thanks 

                                                                                                                  How is he?

Not good. Can we talk when I get home?

                                                                                                                   Sure Taeng <3 Just hold on for a little longer okay? x

Okay xx

 

Taeyeon's POV

Though I'd been bottling it up for the whole time, I was internally crying, I wanted to sob, to weep, to cry out loud. But I couldn't not with Jiyong near, so I waited, and waited, and waited instead.

 

Sorry I forgot to put the POV in x3 I was wondering why everyone wasn't getting it, oh wait, I'm the author, so of course I know what's going on. I haven't done double POVs in agessss x3 So sorry about that slip up, back to reading you shall go!