Regrets

9 Months To Fall in Love.

"Mr Mr, Mr Mr!" 

The lighting faded and our long 4 hour concert finally came to an end.

I spotted him in the crowd and saw him waving at me, I almost froze. Why on earth,

How on Earth?

I made my way to the wardrobes backstage, with Sunny walking by my side and Jessica talking to me about how happy she was I guess all seemed well.

"Good Job Girls!" I cheered.

"Awesome concert ladies" Staff encouraged us.

"Girls you were great out there"

"Do anther concert like that, okay?"

"Woaaah, That was Daebak, SNSD hwaiting!"

"Omo, is it over already? Come on time to get changed"

"Sica, Yoona and Seo, come get the makeup removed"

"Yuri-ah and Hyo come here for your hair"

"Ah, Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica come come, get dressed"

We were all handed clothes, water bottles, the works as we got ready to leave the busy arena.

To be honest, I was glad it was over, I was too tired to speak. That is until the camera decided to film me.

"Omo, hello. Anneyeong! I hope you all enjoyed the concert and you had fun! It was Daebak, right? (wink) Haha, oh where to start... mm... it was so great to see you all, SONEs from everywhere came to see this concert. I hope we didn't disappoint anyone, you're our family so smile for us okay? Ne, it was so fun and I'm sad it's over but I think we all did so well, Hwaiting!" I smiled and waved.

We all lined up infront of the camera to bid them farewell.

"Right now it's SNSD, tomorrow it's SNSD, forever SoNyuhShiDae!" We cheered and laughed at the cameras.

A moment for the scrapbook.

I grabbed my bags and pulled on my jacket. There was comotion around the door of the dressing room, all I could hear were 'omo's' and 'oppa's' to look up and see of course,

GD&TOP.Standing in the doorway and smiling at everyone.

Jiyong spotted me and made his way over whilst politely bowing to everyone, meanwhile, Seunghyun was too busy giving Yuri a kiss. 

I felt numb while he hugged me and held me close.

"I know, I know, I'm a total idiot. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of done that. I'll make it up to you baby, I swear" He whispered.

I nodded slowly into his chest and fought the urge to cry.

 

-----------------------------------

 

After the meet up the rest of the girls went into the minivan to go to the dorms whilst Seunghyun and Yuri left together, which left me and Jiyong.

I was silent for the whole drive home and frozen in place. The only thing reminding me that this wasn't a dream was the warmth of Jiyong's hand aorund mine. Even that was barely enough.

Once we'd arrived home I had a bath and got dressed into my pyjamas then slipped into bed without saying a word.

Jiyong went to bath and got dressed, getting in bed with me and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Tae, don't be mad at me.. I swear I wasn't playing around.. please.."

I sniffed and a single tear rolled down my face.

"Awh no babe, don't cry.... it's not good f-I know.." I interrupted weakly.

I shut my eyes tight and hoped, prayed that maybe this wasn't real. And that tomorrow I'd wake up the happy girl I always was, just less confused. Without these issues.  

Without him.

But that wouldn't happen, and I knew it.  

Because that's what I'd been wishing for every day since I met him.

 

-----------------------

Okay I've come to a decision, this can be both TopYul and Gtae. Mainly Gtae, but! I will try to evenly write both ships (:3.