Chapter 1 | dorky little best friend |

Who should I choose? | The Kingka? | Sunbae? | Or My Best Friend? |

    "Minnie, I'm going to catch you!" yelled my best friend, Taehyung as I ran quickly to the playground that was nearby our house. I looked around and saw children my age playing different games. I wanted to go up to them and tell them I want to play but I'm very shy so, so much for that fortune cookie. "Gotcha!" I turned around and Taehyung stood there with his usual grin. I looked at him and playfully rolled my eyes. "Pabo," I muttered as he complained, "Yah, I heard that." He pouted as I shook my head. "You're such a pabo, you know that right?" I said, sitting on the bench. He grinned, again. "Shhh, it's a secret." He whispered, sitting next to me. "We should play a game," I suggested as I looked at him and I could've sworn I saw his eyes twinkle in excitement. Taehyung loved games, any games. "Lets play truth or dare!" He jumped up excitedly as I stayed seated, looking at him weirdly. "What?" He asked, pouting. "You're a dork," I rolled my eyes as he grinned, for the third time. That smile, gosh. "Stop smiling. In the future, you'll lose all your teeth." I told him as he had this terrified look on his face that was priceless. "Are you serious?" He had asked me, still with that terrified face. I laughed, while looking at him. I and Taehyung are the same age, so I can't really blame him for being too immature. "No, sherlock." I said, rolling my eyes at him. "Sherlock as in Sherlock Holmes?" He asked me and I was surprised that he actually knew who he was. "No, duh." I said, sarcastically. Taehyung pouted, again. This kid's such a hassle. He then shouted excitedly, "Race up to that big tree! The loser gets to treat the winner ice cream," then ran as quickly as he could to the ginormous tree as I ran and chased him, "Yah, Kim Taehyung! This is not fair," I whined as he grinned. "I win. Treat me ice cream," I sighed and nodded. 

⇔⇔⇔⇔End Of Flashback⇒⇒⇔

      I sighed heavily as Taehyung won on the tag game, again. It's been 10 years ago, since we last played yet; I've never improved. Now, I have to treat him another ice cream. One day, he's going to get fat and going to regret asking me for all these ice creams and I'll just stand there laughing like a maniac and chant, "I told you so!" Little did I realize that I said that chant out loud. "Tell me what?" Taehyung appeared and asked curiously. "Tell you that you're such a pabo!" I said, playfully punching his arm. "Ow, ow, owie~" He whined like some kind of newborn baby which is pretty much like usual. "Yah, Kim Taehyung. You're not 8 anymore. Get a grip," I complained as I rolled his eyes at him. We're 18 years old now and yet, he's still acting like a 3 year old. Out of a sudden, he started clinging on my arm. "Yah! I didn't mean to literally get a grip. Aish, you don't get idioms." I complained again, earning a pout from him. "Jiminnie~" He sang, earning a soft punch on his arm from me, again. "Hush," I told him as he continued singing. He has an angelic voice, I thought. Without realizing, he starts clinging on my arm again. "Yah, Taehyung. Stop acting like a little baby. One day, these people are going to think I'm your mother." I stated as he chuckled. "Ummmaaa~" He sang as I facepalmed myself. What am I going to do with this child... "Taehyung, get a grip or I'm not treating you ice cream." After I said that, he started to get into position army-like and saluted to me. What the crap, I thought. "Okay, Jiminnie. Lets go get my ice cream," He completely transformed into a man. One second he was all clingy and immature and now he's acting all manly? I totally do not understand this kid, at all. 

   "I'll take the strawberry kind, please." I stated as I ordered Taehyung's victory ice cream, as what he calls it. The ahjussi handed the ice cream to me as I smiled and handed him money for the payment. I, then walked to where Taehyung was waiting and harshly gently handed him the cup. "Here you go, king." I glared at him and he returned my glare with a beautiful smile. "Yah! I glared at you. Why did you return it with a smile?" I asked, as he smiled again. "Because you called me king," Finally, he said something instead of just smiling. "So?" I asked, a little confused on why he was so happy at me calling him king. "Because a king needs a queen," He said, turning his head at me, and smiled. "Haha, funny. Oh look! There are some pretty girls over there. Ask them if they can be your queen," I said, pointing to a couple of girls walking around the city. 

 We were in Seoul, just for fun. We got a little bored and since it was weekend, we decided to visit here. Taehyung's lucky that he got his ice cream from the capital city of South Korea, instead of just ice cream on the street. I tried to give him signals that I wanted some, but I don't think he noticed it because he is an idiot. But, because he's an idiot, he's my best friend. We were sitting on a nearby bench on the street and I was just casually watching Taehyung eat his ice cream. I wanted to slap him for not being a gentleman and sharing some of it, but I didn't want to do it in public. "Yah, Yoon Jimin! I asked you if you wanted to have some ice cream," Taehyung suddenly interrupted my thoughts and made me snap out of it. "Oh, wait what? Sorry. I was thinking," I said, looking at him. "About what, exactly?" He said, scooping another ice cream from the cup. "About nothing," I quickly said as he gave me a look of disbelief. "Anyways, I asked you if you wanted to have some ice cream. Guess not," he said, scooping another one after he just ate a spoonful, not even a second ago. "Yah, yah! I didn't say I didn't want any," I pouted. "But you didn't answer me," He snapped. "Yah, Taehyung. I bought that thing with my own money. I deserve to have some," I said with sincerity. "But you never answered me," He complained, repeatedly. "Taehyung, I will hit you." I threatened as he pouted, gave up, and handed me his cup. "I need a new spo-" I didn't finish my sentence when I realized that the cup was empty. Kim Taehyung, you are so dead. He stood up, grinned at me, and started to run. I stood up, chasing him. 

 After a few minutes of Catch Kim Taehyung mission, I halted and took a deep breath. I looked around and I couldn't find Taehyung. Now, where da heck did that idiot went? I looked around at my surroundings and I still couldn't see him. I started to worry. What if something happened to him? I started to run and looked everywhere for Taehyung. I saw this one ahjumma on the side, selling rice cakes and I decided to ask her. I approached her and she looked up at me, "Ahjumma. Have you seen a boy about my age, but a little taller, and who has blonde hair?" I was hoping she saw him. After I asked her, the ahjumma then pointed behind me and I turned around and found Taehyung, smiling like a little idiot, carrying one cup on his left hand, and one transparent bag full of cotton candy on his right hand. "Taehyung!!" I quickly ran up to him and hugged him as tightly as I could. "Minnie, I can't breathe." He said, laughing a bit. "Where did you go, pabo?" I asked, sending him a slight glare. "I went and bought you a new cup full of cookies and cream ice cream, and I also bought cotton candy." He explained as I looked at him with annoyance on my face. "Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, in a bit of a confused yet whiny tone. I stopped walking and turned to face him. "Idiot, I was worried about you. I thought something bad happened to you," I told him, as I glared at him intensely. He then stopped walking and gently grabbed my shoulders to make me turn towards his direction, looking at him face-to-face. "Jiminnie, I'm sorry if I made you worried. I wanted to treat you for something, in return for all the things you've given and bought for me. It's the least I could do," He elucidated in a very genuine tone that made me 100% positive that he was telling me the truth. "Please don't be mad at me," he added with a slight of melancholy in his voice. I started to walk, again. 

"Alright. I'll forgive you this time since you're my best friend. But, if you make me feel perturbed again..I'm going to literally harass you in your house and hit you with a gargantuan stick. You, understand?" I asked him, clearly. I like to discipline Taehyung a lot. I act like his mother, most of the time sometimes. "Yes, understood." Taehyung bowed like a little 6 year old traditional boy wearing a hanbok. I patted his head and we went on our way. "Oh, here. I forgot to give you this." Taehyung handed me the ice cream he bought as I waited for him to hand me the bag of cotton candy as well. "Taehyung. What about the cotton candy?" I asked, as he looked at me with a befuddled look. "I bought it for me," he said as I looked at him with an 'I'm-going-to-hit-you-' look. "Taehyung, you're so egocentric." I rolled my eyes and scooped a spoonful of ice cream from the cup. "Yah, you have your ice cream. I need to feed my tum tum too," He said in a little kid's voice. "Taehyung, you've been craving for ice cream. Aww, was the pregnancy test positive?" I said with a teasing grin. He looked at me with a little glare, grabbed a handful of cotton candy from the bag, and answered, "No. Why? Are you?" He said, grinning as he ran away from me again. "Aish, Kim Taehyung. Stop running, you brat." I called out as he just stuck his tongue out at me. 

What am I going to do with this kid?

This is going to be a long, long, long day in Seoul.