2

Angel with a Shotgun

"GD, we have to get out of here!” Taeyang, GD’s second in command shouted as bullets flew by their heads.

 

    GD clenched his jaw and popped out from behind the wall to shoot one of the men in the chest. He looked toward the other members and saw that they were in no better situation than they were. “Damn it all...gather the others. I’ll meet you back at HQ.”

 

    “But what---”

 

    Taeyang was cut short when GD stormed out from behind the wall and started walking towards the men, shooting each and every one of them dead. “GD! You crazy bastard!”

 

Seeing the fearlessness in GD, the men halted their assaults and stumbled back. They’d heard of G-Dragon’s ruthlessness, his unrelenting mind set when it came to fighting. A few men charged at him with knives but he easily dodged them, grabbing on man by the arm and flipping him onto his back.

 

    He then grabbed the other man and shoved him at the rest of the men as they shot at him. The guy jerked this way and that as bullets continuously pummeled his body. He fell to the ground at GD’s feet, his corpse one big bloody messy. GD kicked him to the side like nothing and stared at the men, his eyes dark and deadly. “Does anyone care to tell me how a simple drug trade ended up this way? All of your lives could’ve been spared if you had just gave me what I wanted and left. Yet you foolishly ended your lives by crossing me…”

 

    “P-please...we were just following orders. Have mercy!”

 

    “Mercy?” GD scoffed and pointed his gun at them. “Your leader should have known better than to cross me. And now you will all pay for his mistake. Heh, mercy? Don’t be ridiculous.”

 

    Without even blinking, GD shot them all dead. One. By. One. He wiped the blood off of his face and snapped his head up at the sound of more vehicles arriving. He stepped around the dead bodies and quickly went to retrieve the black briefcase from the table.

    As he tried to escape, he felt a sharp pain in his side. He looked down and saw blood starting to stain his shirt. GD’s eyes flickered to the rooftop of the building and saw a man kneeling there, a long range pistol aimed at him. “Idiot…” GD muttered and raised his gun to shoot the man.

 

    The man yelped and fell off the roof, crashing down to the ground. GD walked toward him and sighed. A normal person would have felt something while staring at a dead body but GD felt nothing; nothing at all. The man before him had cracked his skull open, broke his neck, and broke his ribs. Blood gushed out profusely from the man’s head.

 

    GD left the body there and continued on. As he walked out of the alley way, he was vaguely aware of the pain starting to radiate from his torso. He winced as he clutched onto his side, red spilling through his fingers.  “ it…”

 

    He supported himself against the wall, preventing himself from collapsing. The loss of blood was making his head spin and it seemed moving only made him bleed more. Come on! it up! It’s not like you haven’t been shot before! It was true, he had been shot and stabbed many times but the only difference now was that he had no one around him to back him up.

 

    Still, he had to get s away. They were his family and he needed to keep them safe. GD looked around, searching for for anyone that could possibly help him. He clutched his head, starting to feel throb and his vision became hazy. “!”

 

    GD walked a couple of steps forward and squinted when he saw a figure walking his way. Before he was able to do anything or utter a single word, he out and stumbled onto the pavement.

 

                    ------------

 

    A girl wearing light blue scrubs walked out of the hospital after finishing her shift. It’d been a long ten hours and she was incredibly exhausted. Just as she walked out of the doors, someone stopped her. “Dara!”

 

    The girl named Dara turned around at the mention of her name and saw her best guy friend running toward her with her cell phone in  hand. “Oh! Did I leave my phone behind again? Sorry. Thanks, Jae.”

 

    “No problem, Dara. Sorry I can’t give you a ride home tonight. I got stuck working overtime.”

 

    “It’s fine. Thanks anyway. I’ll be going now.”

 

    “Be careful, Dara! Remember to use that pepper spray I bought you!”

 

    Dara laughed and nodded. “Of course! Bye, Jae!” She waved and started off again. As she walked to her apartment, she noticed someone leaning against the wall. She instinctively clutched onto her bag, getting ready to whip out her pepper spray if necessary.

    

    As she got closer, she realized it was a young man. Her eyes widened when she saw that he was heavily bleeding. Just as she was about to call out to him, he collapsed onto the ground. “Oh, crap!”

 

    Dara ran over to him and kneeled down to flip him over so that he was facing upward. She grabbed his hand and touched two fingers to his wrist, checking for a pulse. She relaxed a bit when she felt the steady beating of his pulse in his wrist. She looked around and bit her lip and nearly screamed when a hand shot up to grip onto her sleeve. She looked down and saw the man staring up at her, his eyes heavy. “D-don’t worry. I’m going to call for help.”

 

“No...no hospitals…”

 

His hand dropped and he fell unconscious again. Dara ran her fingers through her hair anxiously and looked around before grabbing the back of his jacket and dragging him to her apartment which was located just around the corner. As a nurse, she really should’ve called for an ambulance but she’d hate to go against his wishes. She tugged him inside of her unit and fell back as she released him.

 

Dara panted and fanned her face with her hand. Looking over at the man, she stood up and quickly went to retrieve some medical supplies from her bathroom cabinet. She walked over to him and pushed his shirt up to reveal a nasty looking wound. Her brows furrowed when she noticed a bullet lodged in the wound. “Did he get shot? Crap…”

 

Dara took out the large forceps from her kit and removed the bullet. She then pressed a towel over the wound to prevent him from bleeding anymore. Once she wiped up all the blood, she grabbed a needle and thread to stitch him. Her hands shook slightly as she worked on him. Her eyes constantly flew to his face, checking to see if he woke up or showed any signs of coming to. Luckily for her, he remained comatose until she finished.

 

She commended herself on a job well done and patched him up with some gauze before standing up to clean herself off. She washed the blood off of her hands and grabbed another cool towel to place on his forehead. Dara looked at her watch and yawned. It was already ten till midnight and she was in dire need of sleep. So, she poured a glass of water and placed two tablets of Tylenol on the counter for the man in case he woke up. She then turned down the hallway to shower and unwind for the night.

 

                

 

    GD stirred a bit upon picking up an a sweet but subtle aroma. He blinked a few times before sitting up. Confusion crossed his face as he looked at his surroundings. He wasn’t in the hospital nor was he back at HQ. In fact, he didn’t know where he was. All he could remember was the face of the girl that had been kneeling over him after he fell. Could this be her place?

 

    GD’s question was answered when the scent of vanilla drifted toward him. He snapped his head toward the hallway and the bathroom door opened, the girl he saw stepping out from it. She turned her head and frozen upon seeing him. GD’s breath seemed to get caught in his throat. His eyes travelled down her body, appreciating her small curves and milky white thighs accompanied by her smooth, long legs. He snapped out of his daze when she cleared . “Uhm, hi. I didn’t expect you to wake up so soon.”

 

    “You...you brought me here…you helped me…”

 

    “Y-yes? Was I not supposed to you?” She tilted her head slightly, confused.

 

    “Don’t you know who I am?”

 

    “Y-you look familiar. Anyway, hi, I’m Sandara Park. But you can call me Dara.”

 

    Dara walked over to him and held out her hand. GD looked at emotionlessly before lifting his eyes to stare at her face. “I’m G...Kwon Jiyong…”

    “Right...Jiyong…”

 

    Dara pulled her hand back and scratched the back of her head awkwardly. They stared at each other for a moment, an awkward silence hanging over them. It wasn’t until Dara faked coughed that the silence was broken. “So...you live around here?” Dara asked, trying to make conversation.

 

    “No.”

 

    “Oh...um...I see. Uh...so...you were shot...”

 

    “Yes.”

 

    Dara tapped her foot impatiently, getting slightly annoyed by his lack of emotion or response. He was just so awkward! “I think the wound should heal in a couple of weeks, maybe a month. I wouldn’t move around too much or else your stitches might open. And make sure you don’t get them wet.”

 

    GD just stared at her. The girl didn’t even know him, yet she took him in, disregarding the fact that he could be a psycho killer...which wasn’t that far off, and hell, didn’t her parents ever tell her not to talk to strangers? “Well, it was nice meeting you, Jiyong. Do you want me to call a cab for you?”

 

    “No, thanks. I’ll be going now.”

 

    GD got up and walked toward the door. Just as he was about to leave, he paused. “Dara...um...th-thank you…for helping me.”

 

    Dara smiled. “It’s my job to help people.”

 

    He nodded and left the apartment. GD walked out in a daze. The girl didn’t know him. She didn’t know who he was...which was a first because most people knew him, but only for bad reasons. As he walked away, he kept thinking about Dara and how she looked coming out of the bathroom. He’d been around many women in the gang but Dara was truly different. Unlike the ty girls he was used to being around, Dara had a look of innocence which was more of a turn on to him. But alas, he wouldn’t see her again and quite frankly, he didn’t want to. He couldn’t afford to have any “distractions” and Dara would be nothing but a HUGE one.

            

                --------------------------

 

    Two weeks passed and everything fell back into the normal routine. The boys didn’t question GD about what happened the other week and where he had been. The main thing was they got their leader back. That was all that mattered. “G, we detected SM’s movements up in the North. I think they’re planning on a trade tonight. We gonna intercept?” Top asked as he walked into the office.

 

    “No. We will take no part in SM’s endeavors. Our focus is on bringing down their leader. That’s the only thing I care about.”

 

    GD clenched his hands into fists. SM was a touchy subject for him. They were the reason for this father’s death, the reason he was the way he was today. Hyun Suk, the former leader had trained him well enough to be able to kill SM’s men and eventually kill their leader Lee Soo Man. GD was damn certain to bring his head back on a stick. The bastard was going to get what was coming to him but all in good time. “Tonight we’re just going to do our regular trade off with JYP. Is that to be understood?”

 

    “Sure thing, boss. I’ll go tell the others.”

 

    “Good. I’m going to go for a little walk.”

 

    GD grabbed his gun off his desk and shoved it into his pocket before walking out of HQ. He wanted to be alone for a while. He walked down the dark road and stared up at the big, bright moon. It was full and lit up the sky and everything below it. At one point, GD would’ve stuck around to admire its beauty but such things didn’t affect him in such a way now. So, he walked on, going wherever the night took him.

 

    

    Meanwhile, Dara had just left her friend’s party. It was past eleven and definitely not the best time for a girl to be wandering around but Dara had no fear really. She always walked alone at night. She didn’t think anything bad would happen to her...until now. As she walked by an alley, she caught the attention of three drunk men. They smirked and followed behind her.

 

Unaware of what was happening, one of the men grabbed Dara’s waist from behind. Dara tried to scream but a hand was firmly clamped down over . “Now, now, we don’t want to attract unwanted attention, do we? We just wanted to have a little fun.” The man smirked.

 

Dara struggled to free herself but failed hopelessly. The man carried her into the dark alley and pinned her against the wall while the other held a gun to her head to prevent her from screaming. “Please, please don’t do this…” Dara cried.

 

“Awww...look, the pretty girl is crying. Hey, cheer up, baby. I’ll all be over soon.”

 

Dara shut her eyes tightly at the sound of the man’s zipper being ped. Shivers went down her spine as he felt his hot breath against her neck. Her body went still when she felt him her neck. “Get off of me!”

 

“Stay still! Or so help me, I will shoot your ing head off.” The other man growled.

 

The third man chuckled and held her other arm down. Fear crept up inside of her as the man’s hand wandered up her body to her chest. Tears ran down her face when she felt the man squeeze her as the other trailed down to her inner thigh. Please...Please...someone save me…


 

GD who happened to be lurking by heard someone whimpering. He turned the corner and his eyes widened upon seeing three men holding a girl down. He squinted his eyes, trying to get a good look at the girl. Rage boiled inside of him when he realized the girl was Dara. ing !

 

Without thinking, he stormed over toward the men. His blood boiled when he saw the man reaching beneath Dara’s dress. His self-restraint snapped. GD grabbed the man on top of Dara and threw him to the ground. He then grabbed a hold of the man with the gun and punched him in the face, breaking his nose. The other tried to choke him but he threw him over his head and slammed him against the ground.

 

Fury blinded him and he lost himself to the fight. He grabbed two of the men and dragged them out of the alley, away from Dara. He then took out his gun and pointed it at them. “Any last words?”

 

“Please, don’t---”

 

BAM! GD didn’t waste another second and shot them both in the head. He even went to the liberty of shooting off all their fingers, their eyes, and even their crotch. He wasn’t going to let them get away with trying to Dara. After he was through with them, he walked back to the alley, where the third man was. He cowered on the ground, shaking with fear. Dara looked at GD, terror in her eyes.

 

GD walked over to the man and yanked him up by his hair. He threw him in front of Dara. “Apologize to her. Now!” He growled.

 

“I-I’m sorry…Please, GD...please spare me…”

 

GD stared at the man, stoically. Was this guy joking? Everyone knew that GD was not merciful and he gave no one second chances. He sure as hell wasn’t going to give this guy another. Especially for trying to take advantage of Dara. “Spare you? Now...why would I do a silly thing like that?”

 

“B-because I appeal to your better nature?”

 

GD smirked and chuckled darkly. “Unfortunately for you, I don’t have a better nature.”

 

He raised his gun and shot the man. Dara jumped and stared at the now dead man in front of her. Her whole body shook and anxiety swept over her as a dark pool of blood formed around the man’s body. GD walked over to her but hesitated seeing the fear in her eyes. For the first time in a long time, he felt the need to comfort someone. “Dara…”

 

“Stay away from me! You...you SHOT him!”

 

“Was I not supposed to? He ing attacked you! I wasn’t going to let him live!”

 

“You could’ve just called the ing cops!” Dara was completely hysterical. GD noticed this and calmed down.

 

“I’m sorry, alright. Just...are you ok?”


Dara shook her head. She felt dizzy and scared. GD frowned when he saw her sway a bit. His eyes widened as her eyes fell closed and she collapsed. He quickly caught her in his arms, preventing her from hitting her head. He stared down at Dara and sighed. Looks like it’s my turn to take care of you… He slowly got up and walked out of the alley.

=================================

YAY! Second chapter done! Thank you so much for subbing. Hope to see more comments!! Oh, and my cousin Yumix3 wanted me to inform you, if you are subscribed to her stories, that she will be one a little Haitus for now as she has FINALS for college. But she will return soona!

Anyway, thank you for reading!

-DragonSpirit