Sequel

Meeting you

Bright laughter is filled throughout the air during this warm afternoon. With the kids having their usual fun outside, hyunseung was by the side of the playground.
Excited patter of footsteps soon make their presence by Hyunseung, curiously they peek around their teacher to see what was keeping him busy from paying attention to them. 

“Hyung! What’re you doing with the plants?” kikwang spoke up while trying to get a closer look.
“Just making sure that their healthy, as recently it’s been getting warmer.”
“How do you know if they’re healthy?”, “What happens if it gets too warm?”, “What are plants favourite foods?”
Hyunseung laughed softly as he turned to face the rest of his class, “Well I can tell you if you would like to help me take care of them.” The kids eagerly gather around close to him as he began to answer and demonstrate on the basics of plant parenting.
 

In the midst of the children taking great care to the plants, Doojoon seemed to have spotted something he had never seen before. With such admiration towards this unknown thing, Doojoon delicately held it in the palm of his hand before urgently going back to where the rest of the class where. 
“Hyung! Hyuuung! I found a really cool thing, can I keep it I swear I’ll take good care of it!” He pleaded desperately with big watery eyes.
“uh well it depends on what this ‘thing’ is” Hyunseung replied worriedly as doojoon has been fond of getting himself into unwanted trouble.
“Can we see?”Dongwoon asked.
“Of course! Everyone welcome my new friend, pea!” Doojoon proudly announced as he opened up his palm. Apparently his new friend ‘pea’ was actually a small glimmering fruit beetle.  
And as predicted the unwanted trouble has arrived.

 

I wonder if seung has eaten yet.’ He wondered to himself just as he turned around the corner.  His left hand firmly holding a bag full of snacks and cold drinks, the closer he reached his destination the louder he could hear a loud commotion full of shrieks and shouting.
“How can these kids be so small yet so loud?” Junhyung pondered out loud.  

Just as the garden gates came to view, he witnessed the trouble maker of the group chasing the rest of the class around. Not being surprised at all by the noisy bunch, a familiar person caught his attention.  Hyunseung was trying to get doojoon to stop pursuing his classmates, with doojoon claiming that the bug he was holding is Godzilla.

Despite the animated scene like before him Junhyung smiled before erupting in laughter.
Hearing that recognizable laughter hyunseung looked behind him to find the other right behind the gates, “hyung! You’re here!” squealed dongwoon catching the attention of everyone else.

 

It’s been two months since Junhyung had encountered Hyunseung and the class from the zoo, after Junhyung had returned hyunseung’s wallet they both started to get to know each other better, as of till now they’re both still happily dating.
With Junhyungs frequent visits to the kindergarten, he soon learned a lot about the kids and right away had a soft spot for them but that was something he wouldn’t admit especially to hyunseung. The kids have also taken a liking to Junhyung too, when they first found out that they were dating without hesitation doojoon and yoseob objected it in an instant not trusting the ‘evil scary face’, however after getting to know Junhyung more. Or more like junhyung bribing them with sweets when hyunseung isn’t looking. They eventually got along really well together even though they both still argued a lot.  

 

The moment junhyung set foot onto the playground he was instantly hit by a flash of four blurs, before he could realise what was going on he was bounded by the kids latching themselves onto junhyung spurting out  incoherent noises as they all were talking at the same time.
Staggering forward to hyunseung with the kids still attached, “s-seung, here I brought these for you”. Showing the bag of full of snacks and drinks towards hyunseung.
“hyung don’t ignore us!”
“hyung is  so meaaaannn!”
“hyunggggg~!”
Reaching out to accept the bag hyunseung laughed at the ridiculous state of the view in front of him, “thank you jun, you guys let go of junhyung hyung please” he asked politely. One by one they let go but chose to stay near junhyung. “You’re really unfair hyung you brought seung hyung snacks and nothing for us” doojoon huffed before crossing his arms.

Bending down junhyung ruffled doojoon’s soft messy hair, “sorry little guy, maybe next time I didn’t have much time today. However I can make it up to you guys now by playing with you”

“hyung is the evil dragon!” yoseob declared as he pointed his toy sword towards junhyung.
“Stop the yong dragon from terrorising the village!” added dongwoon while also pointing his toy sword at Junhyung too. ‘Where the heck did the toy swords come from? I might as well get into character’ Junhyung thought to himself. With a smirk on his face the he saw his victim and held him over his shoulder as he began jogging away. “You’ll never catch me alive with princess kikwang as my hostage!” he shouted.

“wh-what hyung! I’m not a princess!” “Quick we need to save princess kikwang!” urged dongwoon to doojoon and yoseob as they let out a war cry before charging after junhyung. Hyunseung smiled brightly as he shook his head, he never knew that his boyfriend could be so lame and adorable at the same time. Deciding that junhyung would be okay with the kids he went back inside to tidy up the mess left behind. 

 

After keeping himself busy for the next fifteen minutes cleaning up, his hands that were full of rubbish were now dumped in the trash before wiping his hands on his lime yellow apron. He then headed over to the sink to wash his hands, ‘I should go check on junhyung and see if he’s still alive and not being trampled over by the kids.’ Before he could turn around firm arms have s their way around his waist holding hyunseung in place, “I was just about to check on you, yong dragon” hyunseung said before turning the faucet and wiping his hands with a paper towel nearby. Junhyung chuckled as he let his head rest by the crook of hyunseung’s neck while inhaling his natural scent.

“haha very funny seungie, how have you been lately?”, placing his hands on top of hyunseungs so their fingers were entwined and locked together. “I’m fine just the usual stuff going on, how’s work been going for you?” hyunseung asked as he leaned back more into the warmth emitting from junhyungs chest. “They decided to give me a week holiday starting next week since they’ve had me working overtime for the past few weeks” he replied before hyunseung turned his head to the side giving junhyung a quick peck upon his cheek bone. “That’s wonderful! now you can spend more time with me and also help me out more with the kids.”

Junhyung lifted his head up a bit, unlocking their fingers to turn hyunseung around before returning the peck to his nose and resting his hands on hyunseungs hips. “Of course I’ll spend more time with my seungie but I’m not sure about the kids though” “hey!” hyunseung objected.

While the two were busy talking to each other, the kids soon realised that junhyung had escaped and now found him holding hyunseung at the back of the class.
“Why is yong dragon cornering seung hyung?” dongwoon asked.
“Do you think he’s holding seung hyung as hostage?” yoseob added, “This is our chance while he has his back towards us let’s attack!” doojoon whispered to the other three as they all nodded simultaneously.

 

Junhyung let out a loud yelp from a sudden jab to his cheek, hyunseung stifling his laughter from that manly yelp before looking from the side of junhyung to find the rest of his class all holding their toy swords at Junhyung once again.
“Let the princess go!” yoseob intruded
“don’t worry seung hyung we’ll rescue you!” dongwoon bravely stepped forward
“we’re here for you princess seungie!” kikwang spoke up
“evil yong dragon let the princess go!” doojoon exclaimed loudly.

Junhyung smirked as he straight away carried hyunseung bridal style. “You’ll never take the beautiful princess seung away from me!” he proudly declared. Hyunseung being flustered at his situation immediately tried to release himself from junhyungs grip on him. “h-hey! I’m not a princess and let me down yong junhyung!” Junhyung leaned closer to hyungseung and whispered “but I see you didn’t deny that you’re beautiful” “I di- that’s not the point here!” he stuttered in response.

 

Without a minute wasted yong dragon had ran out of the class with a complaining princess seung in his embrace followed by four small loud knights.

 

 

 

End.

 


I hope you ejoyed the sequel! at the moment it's almost 3am and for some reason I can't sleep and I have a class at 9am LOLOLOLOL. 

I'm going to look back over the first chapter later if I have time, to edit some mistakes and stuff  c:

oh also! the bonus surprise!! I've decided that I'll post up a multi chapter story that'll basically be random series of the kindergarten class. So each chapter will be a different pairing, I'll also be including !kid junseung into the series!!!.  /// n \\\)/ <33

lmao I have at least planned 14 ideas to write up for the multi chapter story, which by the way will be called
'Class Adventures', I hope you'll all be looking forward to it! uwu


Thank you to everyone who has been reading this & for the people who have subscribed & commented!!
; AAAAA ;  let me just shower you all with cookies and hugs.<3333333333333 
Thank you once again!

x