final

Love At First Sight

Taehyung thought it was love at first sight.

When he laid his eyes on Jeon Jungkook, he knew that he was the one.

He was in the library the day he saw him. He was studying for his finals when the younger boy walked in. Taehyung stared in awe at how good-looking this boy was. He was tall, fit, and had a cute face. Taehyung watched as the boy walked over to the librarian to ask her something.

"Can you recommend another book for me to read? The ones you told me about last time were really good."

The middle aged librarian let out a soft chuckle. "How do you have time to read all these books and take all of these college classes? You're just a junior, Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook smiled in embarrassment and shrugged while scratching the back of his head.

Taehyung sighed dreamily.

A smart boy.

From that day forward, Taehyung tried his best to see Jungkook everyday. Whether it be in the hallways, or glances as he walked by his classroom, or even in the bathroom—Taehyung needed to see this boy. It made his heart flutter just to think about him.

One day, in the library, Taehyung was studying for English class when he read a question that popped out to him.

Do you believe the phrase, "love at first sight," is accurate?

His class was reading Romeo and Juliet, one of the most famous romantic tragedies, and his teacher had given them sets of essay questions to practice for the English final.

Taehyung thought, "Of course I do." He began to answer the question, easily finishing the essay within half an hour. When he looked up, Jungkook was in front of him.

"Do you have a favorite book?" The junior asked him, biting his lip.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Me?" He asked, pointing to himself. He looked around to see that the library was empty. He must've been working on his essay pretty hard for him not to notice everyone leaving.

"Yeah. I see you in here all the time. You're bound to have a book to recommend for me, right?" Jungkook smiled.

"I- uh... I just come in here to study, actually."

Jungkook pouted. "Damn."

"I'm sorry... Maybe you can wait for the librarian to come back, and then you can ask her? Where did she even go..." Taehyung mumbled, looking around.

"No, it's not the same. There's a difference between asking you and the librarian." Jungkook sighed, sitting down in the chair next to him.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "W-what's that?"

"I don't want to kiss the librarian."

Taehyung gulped as the younger boy slowly leaned in and placed his lips on his. He blushed as he felt Jungkook smile and bite his bottom lip. Taehyung lightly touched Jungkook's jaw, bringing him in closer. The younger boy was definitely more experienced in this than he was. He placed his hand on Taehyung's lap, making the elder gasp, allowing him to explore his tongue in his mouth.

When Jungkook moaned into his mouth, Taehyung almost lost it.

It was then when Jungkook decided to break the kiss.

"I've been wanting to do since the day I first saw you." He admitted, blushing when he looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled. "So did I."

----

"Mister? Young man, please wake up." A woman's voice woke Taehyung.

Taehyung picked his head up from the table and looked around.

Where was he?

He looked up at the librarian, who had a scowl on her face.

"This is a library, not a daycare. Please continue studying or leave." She said, and she walked back to her desk.

Taehyung looked down at his paper.

Do you believe the phrase, "love at first sight," is accurate?

The question was still unanswered. Taehyung sighed. He couldn't believe he dreamed about writing the essay and kissing Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Taehyung looked around the room, trying to find the boy in his dream. When he couldn't find him, he slouched his shoulders and frowned.

"Jungkook, you're here again?" The librarian then said sweetly.

Taehyung's head popped up.

He smiled when he saw the junior walk in and sighed to see his hand linked with a girl's.

Do you believe the phrase, "love at first sight," is accurate?

"Yes," Taehyung thought, grabbing his pencil. "But the feeling is not always mutual."