Epilogue : Strips

Strip

                Lu Han hasn’t seen Min Seok (he finds out by pestering Yi Xing about the boy’s – who is apparently his age -- name), he only receives notes written on strips of random paper from either his co-worker Tao (who’s probably made more progress at being friends with baozi than he is) and Yi Xing (who’s being an and not telling said boy/guy/manchild’s whereabouts). Absence makes the heart grow fonder, Yi Xing keeps saying to him or some crap that he’s been spouting eversince he got in to that prestigious music school. The most annoying thing is that he has no idea what the notes mean, if it does mean anything. And he really, really (really to infinity) wants to find out if it does. He must be stupid to not be able to figure out what the guy means but the notes are so vague even a genius won’t be able to figure it out. He doesn’t want to to think about the hidden implications of the notes, but what does he mean about wanting to be his cat? Or to believe him? Or to free your mind? Does it have anything to do with that rising sun message as well?

 

                Tao and Yi Xing are currently huddled at the counter looking at the notes. Yi Xing seems to be interested to find out what the notes means and maybe to prove Lu Han that he can decipher whatever message it was supposed to convey. “Lu Han-ah… Haruman neoie goyangi ga dwego shipeo~”

 

                “Why are you singing Hug all of a sudden… “ Then it hit him… I want to be your cat for a  day… and everything else makes sense. “He’s a  Cassiopiea… or well he might just be doing that coz it’s me and… Zhang Yi Xing did you just give vital information about me to a potential stalker?!” Did Yi Xing also show baozi his selca collection? Well, he should’ve… He means, his bestfriend sold him! How dare he!

 

                “Potential stalker, Han-ah? Aren’t you the one who made an instagram account for the both of you, just in case?”

 

                “I did not! The name was just coincidental… LuBao just seem to fit since I’m a Lu and I love dumplings…”

 

                “Whatever, ge…” Tao butts in. “If there was ever a potential stalker, it would be you…”

 

                The buzz of the glass door resounds around the empty store and stops whatever it is Lu Han wants to say in his defence. It’s a slow day, maybe because it’s a midweek and they’re about to close anyway so Lu Han’s not a bit bothered. What’s one customer compared to an onslaught of fangirls when an idol group releases an album. He decided to clean up shop and put a few boxes of new delivery when he was unceremoniously shoved inside the storage room.

 

                “Ya!”

 

                “Sshhhh, ge… Dumpling Boy is back…” Tao shuts him up before existing the storage room.

               

                “Wait… Wait” Lu Han tried to open the door but it seems like it was locked from the outside. He’s going to skin both of his friends alive. He already decided to just get the apologies and misconceptions over with and have Min Seok-ssi explain what the notes were about (or if he’s just a big fan of TVXQ, so maybe they can spazz together and do some other things) coz he’s getting impatient of all these hiding.

 

                He forgot how very dark the storage room can be, so he made his way towards the light switch, but when he does try to turn the light on nothing happens. A few seconds later a familiar music suddenly started playing inside the dark room. He doesn’t believe about other worldly beings but still blames his friends for the panic they’re currently inducing.

 

                A voice starts to sing along with the music, he doesn’t have to question who it is because a spotlight shines over the lone person who’s currently doing a sinfully smooth body wave to the music that is playing and Lu Han can’t help but ‘eururong’.

 

                A couple of beats later the said person is now letting his very loose jacket fall off his shoulder (Lu Han’s a er for tank tops, white ones. Ones that shows off very taut biceps and exquisitely white skin). He gulps and begins shaking the door knob with everything he has.

 

                “Ge, are you okay?” Tao’s voice echos from outside the door. He sounds amused.

 

                “I might’ve slipped a challenge that you won’t forgive him even if dumpling boy does a striptease for you… Mianhae, Lu Han-ah…”  Yi Xing doesn’t sound like he’s sorry though.

 

                “I’m going to kill you both…” the threat is there but Lu Han doesn’t think his friends believes him. And his current fear is fast approaching him. I’m trapped, he thinks.

 

                “Lu-ge?” the music is still playing, but the boy/manchild/y being stops dancing and is now standing in front of him, jacket not properly placed on his perfectly white shoulders and he now notices that he’s wearing a tank top that has a collar that dips so low it showcases a bit of his moobs. Lu Han groans. 

 

                “Who taught you to say that?” Lu Han denies that the high-pitched voice belongs to him.

 

                Baozi tilts his head to the side, eyes wide and Lu Han is sure  he hasn’t hated anyone as much. He wants to smother him and strangle him at the same time. “Stop being cute…” he begged, but of course he’ll never admit that. He’s a manly man.

 

                He hears a cute laugh (uggghhh after he tells him to stop being cute), high-pitched not really fitting for a guy who’s supposed to be the same age as he is. “Is it okay to talk now or do you want me to continue—“

 

                “Yes! I mean, no… I mean, yes. Talk. Now. Okay…” he hears a burst of laughter on the other side of the door. He kicks said door to let the other two know he’s still keen on killing them.

 

                You’re kind of adorable too, in an odd sort of way… Though I admit, you really do look pretty when I first saw you…”

 

                Lu Han feels his throat closing at the compliment, blushing now would be undignified. But they’re talk is going towards dangerous waters. He no longer hates the boy/man as much as he did during their first encounter. He just needs to punch him (and maybe do a few more things)and (of course)hear—

 

                “I apologize for saying those things to you… I’m not going to say that I didn’t mean it because I did, during that time. But I’m an idiot for jumping into conclusions. You’d understand me if you have a younger sister…”

 

                “I didn’t know… I barely look at any of them…”

 

                “Yeah, I heard from my sister and Myeong Hee… and I heard something else from Yi Xing…”

 

                Did Yi Xing just out him? Well, he isn’t interested in the woman there and he is pretty much interested in the guy, more now that he doesn’t seem to be that bad. And after that striptease how could anyone resist?

 

                “Oh and the purple hair looks okay too, better than the red one… But this new hair color suites you best…”

 

                “But… You… I didn’t…” Are there more suprises?

 

                “I’ve been passing notes, remember? I told Tao not to say that you’re not good at hiding… and Yi Xing is kinda right… Absence does make the heart go fonder…”

 

                “Huh?”

 

                “The notes… You did receive them, right? It’s lyrics from DBSK songs… I heard you’ were also a big fan… But if you think this is not enough of an apology, I can… I’ll just…” Georgeous just started to shrug off his jacket in earnest.

 

                “No… No, it’s a fine apology… You can continue stripteasing… I mean… You cannot continue with the stripteasing, not until we’re introduced properly. I don’t want us to start on the wrong foot again. So… Hi, I’m Lu Han, I came to study in Korea, I’m 23 years old...”

 

                “I’m Kim Min Seok, 23… It’s nice to finally meet you, Lu Han-ssi…”

 

                “You’re quite good at that thing… with the pole…”

 

                Kim Min Seok laughs, a smirk on his face and Lu Han gulps for the nth time that day. “Watching a video of  a certain pink-haired boy doing it helped a lot actually…”

 

                “I can teach you more if you want…. Pole-dancing’s not the only thing I’m good at, you know…”

 

xoxo

 

                “Yi Xing-ge, do you think they’ll be okay… I hear something fall to the ground… There’s a bit of laughing but you know, what if there was an accident?”

 

                “They’ll be fine… I’m thinking neither of them would be able to walk properly for a few days, oh well, all in a days work… Close up shop, Tao… I’ll treat you to bubble tea.”

 

                “I don’t like bubble tea, ge…”

 

                “But you do like the guy that works there…” Yi Xing teased before grabbing  Tao’s arm and dragging him out of the record store.

 

-END-

 

 

a/n: .... and it ends. I apologize to anyone who has expected to be written for this story. I'm not good at and I don't want to force myself to write something I'm not comfortable with.

Thank you to the people who subscribed and took time to comment. And also to those who clicked the link. Thank you. I hope it was worth your while.