Morning Surprise

♥ OPPS! I am falling for a WASTREL ♥

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter,

I couldnt managed to squeeze the instinct out from my brain

so I hope this chapter will not be boring and I promised

the next chapter will be better.

Hope you would like it and please give me your comments that

would help me write better.

Thanks!

“Good morning Taemin” I called out for my brother from the kitchen greeting him good morning, the moment I saw him walking out of his room.

Taemin walks into the kitchen immediately as he heard my call. “Good morning”

“You are early today.”

“Yup, don’t you remember that every Thursday I will meet Key for dance practice?” He reminds me of what he had told me before. “Today is Thursday, nuna.”

I paused while turning my head over my shoulder looking at the calendar that was hung over the wall and turns over nodding my head to him. “Oh…Okay, have fun but studies still come first.”

“I know.” He nodded. “I really got to go, I am already late.”

“Let’s go together, I am about to go too.” I packed the stuffs into the recycled bag on the table and sling my bag over my shoulder with the bag in my hands. “Let’s go.”

“Ok” Taemin nodded walking out of the kitchen before me and waiting for me to leave the house at the door before he lock up the door. “Nuna, do you have to be household helper? You can find a part-time office job and you could easily earn the amount or even more than the job now.”

I sighed after hearing what Taemin said. “I wish I could do. But I am still studying; there is no company out there willing to hire a student. This job though is a little tough but time is still flexible.”

“Flexible?” He looks at me with eyes widen. “You called this job flexible? They called you out of a sudden in the night to return back to work.”

“It was only just once.” I explained.

“Are you sure?” He looks at me again with the unbelievable look and was distracted immediately by the black vehicle stopping out the building. “Nuna, someone is here to pick you for work. You don’t have to take a train anymore.”

“What?” I exclaim.

“Look there.” Taemin points his finger forward to the black SLK convertible car and the guy with a pink polo tee, demin jeans standing against the car.

I fix my eyes onto Taemin’s finger and following the direction his finger is pointing, I enlarge my eyes the moment I saw the guy that he is pointing to. “Why is he here?”

“Beats me” He shrugs his shoulder. “Good luck, your love luck is here.” With that, he turns and run towards the metro station leaving me standing alone on the ground.

“Hi” I walk forward with a smile on my face greeting the person in front of me. “Good morning.”

“Hi Youmin, good morning” He greeted back with a smile. “Are you going to the Park’s mansion?”

“Yes”

“That’s great, I give you a lift.”

“You are just here to pick me from work?” I look at him with a suspicious expression.

“Er…Um…I…I remember Mr. Park said before that he wanted to eat mixed porridge so I woke up early to get the ingredients. I was thinking since I was out already so I drove here to pick you up too.” He explained.

“O…Okay” I smile.

“So can we go?” He asked politely opening the passenger door for me.

“Wait” I exclaimed

Hearing my word, he turns his head over to me. “Y…Yeah”

“Relax! I just want to ask you for your name. You have given me a lift twice and I still don’t know your name yet.” I laugh.

“O…Oh, I am Kim Yesung.” He answered. “I know yours.”

“I know.” I laugh again looking at his silly expression and enter into his car.

He shut the door after I have entered and hurriedly get into the driver seat than sped off with a step on his accelerator.

`

Uncle Kim walks to the front of Yesung’s room knocking onto his door, waited for a minute he turn the knob of the door pushing the door inwards and enter the room. “Yesung, are you awake?” Looking at the empty bed and the empty room, he turns over and walks out of the room closing the door behind him and walk down to the first storey of the mansion. “Yesung, Youmin, why are both of you together?”

“Um…Um…He happened to passed by my house so he gave me a lift here.” I explained.

“Happened to passed by?” Uncle Kim widens his eyes at the both of us and looks straight at his son, Yesung. “You shouldn’t be out from bed so early. Where did you go?”

Yesung gulp down his saliva as he clears his throat trying ways to answer to his dad’s question. “I…I…I went to buy the ingredients for Mr. Park’s breakfast.”

“You can tell Youmin about it.”

“I just recall what Mr. Park had told me and I doesn’t have her number so I went to get it myself.” He explained. “Appa, I talk to you later okay? I return to my room first.” With that, he passed the bags of ingredients over to me and without further hesitation, he turns and rush up the stairs to his room.

Uncle Kim looks at the rushing son and turns over looking back at me. “Youmin, you and …Yesung…”

“Uncle Kim! Don’t anyhow think, both of us are only normal friends.” I smiles while explaining. “I shall prepare the breakfast first.” I nodded my head and walk passed him with a sigh of relief walking straight into the kitchen. Enter into the kitchen, I placed the bags onto the kitchen counter and I slowly fish out the things from the bags putting them into the refrigerator and the cabinet leaving those that are needed for the breakfast on the kitchen counter. After keeping everything into their respective places, I took the apron out from one of the cabinet putting it onto myself; I tie a knot securing the apron to my body and begin to prepare the breakfast. “Let’s cook the mixed porridge first. It takes more time to cook.” I wash and prepared the ingredients that Yesung had bought early in the morning and placed them into the pot of porridge that is already cooking on the stove before turning the fire smaller.

“Youmin”

“Yes Uncle Kim” I turn over answering politely.

“You got to prepared 3 sets of breakfast today. One set for master, the other two is for young master and Yesung.” He requested.

“What about you?” I asked.

“I have already eaten. I don’t eat with them as I am just only the butler but they can be said to be the owner of the house.”

I paused awhile turning back to the stove turning off the stove; I turned back to the attention of him again. “But… I thought you are the appa of Yesung.”

“Yes, but I have already hand them onto the care of master because I don’t want them to get inferior and mocked by others for having a butler dad.” He explained. “Please don’t tell this to Yesung, he just knew that I wanted them to learn more from master to become a capable person.”

“Ok” I nodded. “At least, you would think for your child. Unlike my appa and umma, they never think of me and brother. Leaving us dead or alive outside.” I exclaimed.

“You don’t live with your parents?”

I shook my head. “I don’t even know who they are.” I sighed and turn over to the stove to prepare the other two sets of breakfast. “Uncle Kim, could you help me bring the coffee, milk and orange juice out to the dining table first?” I requested.

“Sure” Uncle Kim agreed and carried the drinks that have been placed onto the kitchen counter onto a tray before carrying it out.

“Thanks Uncle Kim” I smiles appreciating Uncle Kim’s help and quickly I returned back to my eggs that is on the frying pan before it turns black, I turns off the stove bringing each egg onto the two plates prepared earlier. “Fabulous!” I looked at both plates in front of me making sure it is ready and took out to the dining table together with the mixed porridge I placed it onto the table.

“Thanks Youmin”

Hearing that voice, I turn over greeting the person with a smile. “Good morning Mr. Park and Good morning Yesung.”

“Good morning” Both of them walks down from the stairs over to the dining table and sat down onto their respective places greeting me back.

“Kim, where’s Jungsu? Have he woke up?” He asked in concerned.

“Young master is still in bed.”

“Go wake him up for breakfast. How can one not have their breakfast?” He exclaimed and ordered Uncle Kim to wake Leeteuk up.

Uncle Kim paused after hearing what he was ordered. “But…But…”

“But what?” He exclaimed.

“Why not let me wake him up instead?” I volunteered to wake the young master up on behalf of Uncle Kim after seeing his awkward expression.

“You? Are you sure you want?” Mr. Park looks up at with big eyes.

“Yup” I nodded, turns and walk up the stairs walking down the corridor I stop outside the first room knocking onto the door before entering. Waited for minutes, I turn the knob and push the door open lightly allowing the space for myself to enter. I walk slowly into the room to the bedside; I bend down gently waking the sleeping person. “Young master, it is time for breakfast.”

“I don’t want. Go away.” He exclaimed.

“Don’t want! I don’t want to go away. I promise to wake you up for breakfast so I will definitely wake you up for breakfast.” I exclaimed.

He breathes out loudly. “I ask you to go away.”

“I don’t want!”

“I give you a last chance. GO AWAY!” He exclaimed.

“I too give you the last chance. Wake up and have you break…AHHH!”

`