Yes, I Like Her

♥ OPPS! I am falling for a WASTREL ♥

Sorry for the long wait again.

Recently the plot isn't coming out and it took a fairly long time

but still hope you like this chapter.

If you like it or not up to your standard, please

leave your comments and I will change it better.

Lastly,

pardon me for my spelling and grammar mistakes.

Thanks!

“AHH!!” I scream at the top of my lungs immediately feeling a strong gush of strength pulling me and as soon as the strength disappear, I slowly peeks my eyes open staring straight at the topless Leeteuk that is just right on top of me. “Wh-What do you want?”

Leeteuk stare back with a grin on his face. “I told you not to disturb me right? I told you that I don’t want to have that stupid breakfast right? Why won’t you listen to me?”

“I…You should eat your breakfast! It is very important.” I exclaimed.

“I don’t care!” He exclaimed. “Now you have woke me up from my sleep and you are going to regret for what you have done.” He leans himself nearer down to me leaving a 5mm gap between us whispering into my ears and collapse his whole body down.

“AH! Go away, go away!” I scream and trying all my might to push him away but he is way too heavy for me to push him away. “GO AWAY! G…go away!”

“This is your punishment for waking your young master up. You are not going to leave until I wake up myself.” Leeteuk cuddles himself around me as he make his words clear before falling back to his sleep.

“A…Argh… Go away!” I fidgeted my body trying to break free from him.

“Stop moving! If not, you will regret even further.” He exclaimed.

Hearing his last words before he falls back into his sleep, I stop fidgeting staying still so worried that he will do something bad to me again and I exclaimed softly under my own breath that only I could hear what I say. “What a bastard!” I sighed. “How can I get out of here? Someone please save me.” I prayed in my heart hoping for someone to save me out of this ordeal.

`

“Youmin has gone up for quite a long time.” Yesung take a glance onto his watch before he comments. “Will something happen to her? Should I go up and check it out?”

Mr. Park took a sip of his coffee from his coffee cup and nodded his head. “Okay. Go check it out whether Jungsu do anything bad to Youmin.”

Yesung nodded his head without hesitation, he stood up from his chair walking up the stairs and he reached Leeteuk’s room within minutes. He stood outside of the room knocking several time before he turn the knob open and pushing the door open walking into the room, he screams immediately. “LEETEUK! What are you doing?”

“AHH!! Shut up! Why can’t you guys let me off?” Leeteuk exclaimed opening his eyes staring at Yesung.

“Let go of her.” Yesung exclaimed.

“What can you do to me if I don’t want to?” He grins showing no respect for his childhood buddy.

“Hyung” He breathes in. “Please let go of her. It is very rude to do this to a girl.”

Leeteuk laughs after hearing what Yesung said, he stood of the bed finally freeing me and he walks forward standing in front of Yesung. “Why are you so anxious about her? You like her? But she is seriously not up to your calibre. This kind of girls, you can easily get dozen from outside.”

“Hyung, be respectful. She is also a human.”

“Yesung, I think you seriously like her.” He smirks. “You haven’t talk to me in this manner before; this is the first time and is because of her.”

“I am speaking the truth.”

“Really? You don’t like her?”

“I…” He stutters. “I… I…d…do…”

“You don’t? Then whatever thing I did to her is none of your business, right?” Leeteuk turns walking back to where I am standing, he holds onto the back of head with one hand while bending his waist down and slowly he move his lips nearer to mine.

“STOP hyung.” Yesung exclaimed stopping him from going nearer to me and he grabs onto my hand immediately pulling me to his side.

“Oh c’mon Yesung, you don’t like her and now you are stopping me from being happy.”

Yesung takes a deep breath into his nostril and exclaimed. “Yes, I like her.”

“Wh…What?” My eyes widen immediately staring at the guy in front of me.

“Don’t pester her again. If not I will let your appa know.” With that, he turns and still holding onto my hand, he pulls me out of the room and led me down. “Appa, where’s Sir?”

“Master go to the company first.” Uncle Kim’s replied.

“Okay” He nodded and turning his head over to me. “Youmin, are you going anywhere? I give you a lift.”

I shook my head. “It is okay. I need to clean up the things here before leaving.”

“Okay, then if you need anything just give me a call.” He took my hand up and places his name card into my hand. “If Leeteuk still bully you, let me know okay?”

“Okay” I nodded. “You better hurry for work.” I urge him.

“Okay” He nodded his head then turns walking out of the house through that door.

I sighed immediately seeing him leave. ‘What the hell! Did he say he like me? I barely know him for a day and he likes me. Don’t think so much, Lee Youmin. Your job now is to earn and save money for Taemin’s university.’

“Youmin”

“Y…Yeah, Uncle Kim” I turn my attention immediately to the person calling out to me in shocked.

Uncle Kim look at me with a suspicious look as he moves closer to me whispering softly into my ears. “Both you and Yesung…”

“Uncle Kim! I said before we have nothing between us, he is just a friend that I have just known.” I exclaimed.

“Really?”

“Yes” I nodded.

“But I seldom see my son so protective over someone.” He smiles. “You are indeed someone special to Yesung.”

“Uncle Kim!” I exclaimed. “I go and wash the dishes first.” With that, I turns back walking over to the dining table and stack all the dishes up carrying it in both my hands, I carried them into the kitchen.

“Stop blushing, Youmin.” Uncle Kim laughs.

“Uncle Kim” Leeteuk walks down from the upstairs with all dress up. He wore a pink shirt, denim jeans and a pair of white sneakers.

Uncle Kim turns over immediately hearing that stern voice and kept all his laughter as he greets Leeteuk. “Good morning Young master.”

“Uncle Kim, where’s that girl?”

“Which girl?” Uncle Kim asked back politely. “Do you mean Youmin?”

“Her name is Youmin.” He nodded.

“Yes, Lee Youmin.” Uncle Kim replied. “She is in the kitchen doing the dishes.”

“Okay, you can go deal with your stuffs.” With that, he walks over to the kitchen and stood outside the kitchen he looks at the back view of mine smiling. ‘Yesung is not here now, let’s see who will be here to help you.’ He walks into the kitchen, standing behind of me he speaks out of silent. “Have you done with the dishes?”

“Wh…What?” I turn over immediately after turning off the tap staring at Leeteuk who is standing in front of me. “Ar… Are you talking to me?”

“Of course, do you see anyone here except you and me? If I am not talking to you then who am I talking to, the wall.” He exclaimed.

“Y…Yes, I am done with the dishes.” I nodded

“Okay, come with me.” He turns and walks out of the kitchen.

“Wait!” I shout.

“What?” He turns over replied impatiently.

I take a deep breath into my nostril. “Where are we going?”

“Don’t ask so much. Just come with me.”

“But I…I am having class later.”

“I don’t care. You are the household helper that I hire so I ask you go means go. No objection.” He exclaimed and walks into the kitchen grabbing hold of my hand; he pulls me out of the kitchen and out of the house without stopping. He pushes me into the passenger seat of his yellow BMW Z4 vehicle and he enters into the driver seat, stepping onto the accelerator pedal he zooms off in high speed.

“C…Ca…Can you tell me where are we going? And I really have class to attend.” I pleaded with him to tell me the location.

“Stop asking!” He glared hard while concentrating on his driving.

I sighed fishing out my mobile from my bag and sending text message to my best friend, Serene. ‘Hey bud, I can’t go for class today. Being kidnap by some spoilt brat but don’t worry about me. I should be fine and remember not to tell Taemin about it. Thanks.’ After typing the text message I pressed the send button sending the text message out before keeping it into my bag. “I…”

“Stop asking. You are such a nuisance.” He exclaimed and grinning at the same time to himself. ‘Lee Youmin, you are dead. I make sure you can’t get out of my fist.’

`

“Taemin”

“Hey Key, sorry I am late.” Taemin apologized.

Key shook his head with a smile. “It is okay. Minho, Onew and Jonghyun have just arrived not long ago too.”

“Okay” He nodded his head walking over to his other friends. “Hey, are we going to continue again?”

“Continue again? You sure you can?” Jonghyun asked in concerned.

“Yes, I can.” Taemin nodded. “I fainted last time because of heat .”

Onew walks over to the side of Taemin pulling his arms over Taemin’s shoulder. “Taemin, why not you don’t do it this time? Let us do it.”

“No, I must do it.”

“But… why must you tire yourself?” Minho exclaimed.

“It earns more as compared to giving out flyer.” He explained. “I need to save money for my own expenses. I can’t forever rely on my sister.”

Key sighed. “Why not for this time you just give out flyer, either me or Jonghyun will do the job and we give the extra 20% difference okay?”

“No, no, no. I can’t do it.” He shook his head. “Let me do it.”

“Okay, okay. Let Taemin do it then.” Onew spoke up agreeing to Taemin’s decision.

“But if you feel unwell, please let us know.”

“Okay” Taemin nodded taking over the penguin mascot uniform from Jonghyun and slipping it into his body, he starts walking about advertising for the company he works for.

“Key, do you think he can?” Minho asked.

Key sighed nodding his head. “If he say he can means he can. He is like this since the day I knew him.”

“Hope that he is really okay.” Onew sighed passing them the stack of flyers in his hands.

“Don’t worry; we just keep a lookout for Taemin.”

“Yup” Key nodded. “Let’s hurry distribute it or else we will not finish before night-time.”

`

Yesung exited the lift when it reaches the 20thstorey and he greets back the receptionist after her greets. “Good morning” Afterwards, he walks into the open office of the company and walking along the corridor, he enters into his office and sat down onto the chair behind his desk. ‘Um…Should I call and check whether Youmin is fine?’ He picks up the phone on the desk dialling in the number; he waited for it to go through. “Appa”

“Oh Yesung, what’s the matter?” Uncle Kim’s voice came through the other line.

“Is Youmin there? Is she alright?”

“Youmin? She already went off with Jungsu.” He replied.

“What? She went off with Leeteuk.” Yesung exclaimed. “Did they say where are they going?”

“Nope”

“Ah , anyway thanks appa.” He hangs up the call immediately before dialling another number into the phone and waited for it to go through but waited and redial several times the call just couldn’t go through. “AH!” He slams the caller down onto the phone to vent his frustration.

“Mr. Kim, it is time for meeting.” Yesung’s secretary walks into the room carefully informing him that is time for meeting.

He sighed nodding his head. “Okay. Wait, help me give a call to Young master Jungsu and ask him where is he.”

“Okay” She nodded.

“Thanks.” He stood up from his chair still with an uneasy heart; he walks out of his office to the meeting room.