Sehun's Great Day?

Give 200% of your L.O.V.E.

"Why in every beginning of this story, we are always hiding?" Jongin mutters.

"What did you say?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing. Why are we hiding again by the way?" Jongin hissed.

Sehun ignores Jongin's question. "Why do they have to be that close and that Baori guy-

"Baozi." Jongin corrected.

"That Baozi guy's arm with my Luhannie's shoulder how dare him!? And why the hell my Luhannie laughing so much with whatever that kid saying?" Sehun pouted like a kid.

"He is older than you Sehun." Jongin said, his patience is growing thin. No matter how many times Jongin think about Luhan and Minseok's relationship--for him it's all platonic like friends or brothers and he said that to Sehun but he reasoned. "What if they're just being subtle? They're pretty popular you know."

Sehun turns to Jongin and whines. "Jongin what am I going to do!?"

"I don't know." Jongin said in straight face.

"You're a very good friend." Sehun said rolling his eyes and turns to Luhan and Minseok and he found nothing. "Where are they?" Sehun said and tries to look at every places but they're already gone.

And Sehun and Jongin went home with nothing in progress again.

 

 

 

 

Sehun sighed again and rolls on his back staring into nothing.

Kyungsoo looks at his brother from his book and give him a weird look.

"What's wrong with you?" Kyungsoo asked frowning.

Sehun turns to his hyung with tears in his eyes. "Hyung!" Sehun sobbed and bury his face in the grass.

Kyungsoo's eyes widen because of his brother's sudden burst. "Why are you crying?" Kyungsoo asked frowing but he is starting to get worried to his brother.

Sehun snapped his head up and look at Luhan's direction who is happily chatting with minseok in the bench of football team. Sehun sobbed and buries his face again in the grass.

Something twitched in Kyungsoo and stands abruptly and haul Sehun up to drag him somewhere.

Sehun's eye's widened and feeling confused but then he realize where they are going he panics.

"Oh my God hyung are you crazy or something?"Sehun asked panicking but Kyungsoo could care less he had enough.

When Sehun notices that his hyung won't budge.

"HYUNG I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE! I'M DEAD SERIOUS, I'M GOING TO DIE!" Sehun giggles when he thought that it sounds like a pun but then he remember what is happening.

"DEAR LORD I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY LOVE ONES: MY PARENTS THAT I LOVE THOUGH THEY ARE ALWAYS CALLING ME STUPID WHICH IS SO STUPID!; MY KYUNGSOO HYUNG WHO SEEMS THAT THE ONLY EXPRESSION HE KNEW IS EVERYTHING BUT SMILING AND LAUGHING AND HIS ONLY MISSION IN LIFE IS TO HATE JONGIN (WHICH IS SEHUN'S BEST FRIEND.); MY BEST FRIEND JONGIN JUST LET HIM ROT IN HELL!; AND MY LUHANNIE-

Sehun's litany put to stop when they finally got near to Luhan's place.

"Hi Kyungsoo!" Luhan and Minseok greets in unison.

"Hi Hyungs!" Kyungsoo greets smiling.

And Sehun doesn't know where to be more shock--to the fact that his Hyung knows his Luhannie and that Baozi or his hyung SMILED for goodness sake he SMILED Sehun doesn't know he can do that.

"Oh? Is this the brother you were talking about?" Luhan asked looking at Sehun.

Sehun feels like his heart is in his throat already and it's so hard to breathe.

"Yes, he is Sehun." Kyungsoo said nudged Sehun on his side hard.

Sehun straighten his back and bows 90 degrees. "H-hello I-I'm Sehun nice to meet you!" Sehun greets stuttering his ears are red so his face.

"Your so cute." Luhan said and giggles.

Sehun stand up straight and gape at Luhan's smiling face. Sehun wants to cry he never seen his Luhannie's smiling face up this close. TT^TT

"But you two are not so alike, why is that?" Minseok asked.

Sehun wants to throw some daggers to the person who just spoke.

"Sehun resmbles dad more and I'm more of my mom so we're not that alike." Kyungsoo explained.

"Ah!" Minseok said.

"But they're both so cute." Luhan giggles.

"I'm not cute." Kyungsoo grumbles but no one pays attention. "*ehem* Luhan hyung, Minseok hyung!" Kyungsoo called their attention.

"Hhhm?" 

"Uhh do you have something to do this saturday?" Kyungsoo asked hesitantly.

"Hhhm I don't think I have, why?" Luhan

"Uh we're going to uh. . ." Kyungsoo stutters. "Damn it, he never was this impulsive and I never went into something without a plan but right now I am exactly like that."

"We're going to a theme park, wanna join? I'm Jongin by the way!" Jongin interjects and drape his arms over Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Sure that would be fun!" Luhan said clapping.

"Aww that must be fun but I can't go." Minseok said pouting.

"Then that's great." Sehun murmurs but Jongin heard it and give him a weird look.

"It's okay I'm going to have fun for you." Luhan said patting Minseok's back.

"Tsk selfish prick!" Minseok spats but smiling.

"So that's a deal, let's meet at Lotte World at 10 in the morning." Jongin said beaming.

"But that's too early." Sehun whines.

"Are you saying something Sehun?" Jongin asked glaring at Sehun.

"N-nothing!" Sehun stutters.

"Okay!" Luhan said beaming.

"We still have practice so hold your excitement." Minseok said smirking and Luhan scoffed.

"We're going bye! Nice to meet you Sehun and Jongin." Luhan said and pats Sehun and Jongin's head lightly.

Sehun gapes again at Luhan.

"I'm so great, I saved you there my sweetheart!" Jongin said and touch Kyungsoo's nose.

Kyungsoo just galre at him and shrug Jongin's arm in his shoulder and walks out.

Jongin just sighed and looks at Sehun who is still in gaped.

"tsk, tsk your hopeless!" Jongin mutters and leaves Sehun alone.

"This is greatest day! Thank you-" Sehun stops when he noticed that his hyung and Jongin is gone. "How dare them to leave me? Well I'm still happy I have a date with Luhan YES!" Sehun said punching his fist in the air.

 

 

 

A/N: I used my notepad to wrote this and I didn't re-read it so there might be so many mistakes. I really tried to make an update and I think it turns out to be a crap so I'm sorry!