Sehun's Failed Stalking Task!

Give 200% of your L.O.V.E.

“So where is this genius plan of yours? And why are we hiding here and looking creepy stalker?” Jongin hissed looking down and hide his face using the rim of his hat.

They are currently hiding in a post right now (In which he doubted because they are too tall to be hidden by a post) watching Sehun’s Luhannie and his Baozi playing basketball.

“I’m just looking for a right timing and can’t you see my Luhannie is not just good in soccer but he is also good in playing basketball.”Sehun said and sighed dreamily. Jongin just shake his head because Sehun really lose it.

“Oh my God they are coming here let’s hide somewhere else.” Sehun said hurriedly and push Jongin in the nearest bush and the latter falls face first.

“What the hell Sehun!” Jongin hissed touching his hurt face.

“Sssshhh they will hear us.” Sehun said and looks frantically at the pair checking if they heard Jongin.

“I’m done with this, I’m leaving.” Jongin said standing but Sehun pulled him down immediately.

“You can’t Jongin your indebted to me remember.” Sehun said quietly through gritted teeth.

Jongin face flushed. “Curse you Sehun.” Jongin hissed.

Sehun just smirked and looks at his Luhannie again but the latter is nowhere to be found. Sehun get out of their hide and looks at left and right for his Luhannie but he is really gone.

“Oh it looks like your Luhannie is gone.” Jongin said smirking and got out from their hide also.

“It’s your entire fault!” Sehun said stomping his feet, throwing tantrums like a kid. Muttering how it’s Jongin’s fault that he lose his Luhannie while Jongin is sneakily leaving Sehun. When finally he thought he is in the safe distance he runs for his life.

“Jongin you should- where is that bastard?” When Sehun realize that Jongin left him. “CURSE YOU KIM JONGIN!!!!!” Sehun screams at the top of his lungs.

 

 

 

Sehun is mopping looking at his Luhannie—they (With Kyungsoo of course) are in the slope again.

“So what happened to that genius plan of yours?” Kyungsoo asked eyes glued at his book.

Sehun’s pout just got longer and whimpers. “Jongin ruined it.” Sehun whines.

Kyungsoo finally looks at him asking without a word.

But before Sehun could answer Jongin came in the scene.

“I didn't ruined it, you ruin it yourself by messing with me.” Jongin said nonchalantly while leaning at the tree where Kyungsoo is. “Hi baby!” Jongin said flashing his smile to Kyungsoo while the latter just snorts.

“You bastard!” Sehun exclaimed and was about to kill Jongin.

“Oops Sehunnie, it’s good if you calm yourself down because I have something that you will really love.” Jongin said putting his hand up to stop Sehun.

And that caught Sehun. “What is it?” Sehun said looking suspicious at Jongin.

 “This.” Jongin said showing his phone.

“What am I going to do with your phone?” Sehun asked dumbly.

“Moron he is showing you a phone number.” Kyungsoo said eyes still glued at his book.

Sehun wonders if he is really reading.

“You’re really smart honeypie.” Jongin coos and sneakily sit beside Kyungsoo and the latter just ignores him.

“Whose number is that? And why do I need that?” Sehun yet again asked dumbly.

“You’re really dumb you know.” Jongin snickered and Sehun pouts. Jongin and Kyungsoo’s similarity for Sehun is that they always call him dumb. “Of course this is Minseok hyung’s number.” Jongin said flatly.

“Who’s Minseok?” Sehun frowned. Jongin is the one that is dumb (For Sehun of course).

Jongin looks agape at Sehun while Kyungsoo just shakes his head. “YOU'RE AN UTTERLY HOPELESS IDIOT!!!” Jongin exclaimed.

Sehun pouts. “Why are you so mean, I really don’t know that Minseok and what more why do I need him?” Sehun shouts whining.

Jongin sighed in defeat. “First of all Minseok is the Baozi of your Luhannie and your genius plan is to befriend him.” Jongin explained as if he is talking to a child.

“Aaah I know that I’m genius so why do I need his phone number again?” Sehun said smiling.

“Honeypie are you sure he didn’t hit his head when he was born?” Jongin whispered to Kyungsoo.

“Yeah I think he fell when he was a baby.” Kyungsoo said poker faced.

Jongin just sighed. “You need his number to call him and you can befriend him that way, so you can finally steal your Luhannie and please stop being dumb!” Jongin said widening his eyes and stressing every word he said 

“Oooh you’re getting sharper Jongin, give me that number and let me get my Luhannie!” Sehun said excitedly and get Jongin’s phone and starts muttering by himself.

Jongin and Kyungsoo just sighed.

 

 

 

A/N: Pardon my sense of humor, I actually don't have any so I'm sorry about that.

 

 

I KNOW IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EXO OR HUNHAN OR KAISOO BUT I JUST WANT TO GREET MY MOM AND OF COURSE ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WONDERFUL MOMS!!!!!!!!