Sehun's Genius Plan?

Give 200% of your L.O.V.E.

“He’s really handsome!” Sehun said dreamily.

“What so handsome about him he looks like a girl.” Kyungsoo said face contorted in between disgust and I don’t know.

“Why are you always like that?” Sehun asked pouting.

Kyungsoo is his older brother that is born to hate Jongin (Which is Sehun’s best friend) and to ruin his fantasies about his ultimate crush Luhan. They are in the slope right inside the campus where they can see perfectly the soccer field and of course his Luhannie.

“Don’t you want your little brother to be happy? Imagine that Luhannie and I are walking down the street hand and hand, stealing glances to each other then we’re suddenly going to stop and slowly but surely our faces will be dangerously close forgetting everything that surrounding us then we’re going to close our eyes and- aww!” Sehun exclaimed when Kyungsoo hit him in the head with his book.

“What is wrong with you?” Sehun asked pouting, even though his brother is hurting him he can’t do anything because he is older than me. And that is the story of Sehun's miserable life.

“I should be the one that asking you that. I went here to relax with the cool air here but your ruining it with your senseless fantasies.” Kyungsoo rants with a scowl.

“That’s not senseless fantasies.” Sehun argued back.

“Then what is it?” Kyungsoo asked still scowling.

“That’s my aspiration in life with my Luhannie.” Sehun said dreamily.

“Then tell that to him.” Kyungsoo said.

“You know I can’t!” Sehun said in low voice, tears are dangerously building in his eyes.

“Then do something about it, they’re not married yet you know.” Kyungsoo said then leave after that leaving Sehun looking agape at his hyung.

Sehun can’t help but smile—to some people, what Kyungsoo said is not something to be happy about. But for Sehun that is his hyung’s way of encouraging him not to give up and fight for his love. Kyungsoo hyung is not the kind of brother who will whisper comforting words to his brokenhearted little brother but Sehun loves him otherwise.

“Yes Kyungsoo hyung I will find a way to get my man.” Sehun then looks at Luhan dreamily one last time and make a face that is full of determination. And Sehun runs off somewhere ti make a plan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So why am I here?” Kyungsoo said poker faced.

“Because I’m here dear.” Jongin said seductively biting his lip and shorten their gap but Kyungsoo just slap him in the face.

“Moron!” Kyungsoo said it with full hatred eyes shooting daggers to Jongin.

“You’re so cruel honeypie but don’t worry that’s what I love about you.” Jongin said and was about to pinch Kyungsoo’s cheeks when Sehun break them off.

“Hep hep, I don’t have time for your love/hate relationship; this story is about me and my Luhannie.” Sehun said stomping his feet.

“Fine, fine go ahead and talk.” Jongin said giving up well it’s a blessing in disguise that Sehun stopped him or else Kyungsoo will bring him to the infirmary if he continues what he was about to do.

“Okay *ehem* well Kyungsoo hyung said to me yesterday that I should fight for my Luhannie.”

“I didn’t say that.” Kyungsoo said maintaining his poker face.

Sehun ignores his hyungs remarks and continues. “And this genius Sehun made genius plan and that is tentenenen [A/N: Epic fail sound effect. -_-] I WILL BEFRIEND THAT  what  Luhannie calls him again baoro? baoli?” Sehun said frowning as he struggles to think what is the name that his Luhannie calls that creature.

“Baozi.” Jongin said helping his struggling best friend and he wants to think again why he is friend with this man?

“That’s right, Baozi. I WILL BEFRIEND THAT BAOZI TO LURE HIM AWAY FROM MY LUHANNIE THEN LUHANNIE WILL BE MINE!!!!! *insert Sehun’s evil laugh*.”

The two of his companion just look at Sehun incredulously.

“I don’t know him.” Kyungsoo said in disgust.

And for the first time Jongin agrees.

But Sehun is busy with his own genius plan to notice they’re looks and remarks.

“Just wait and see Baozi I will get my Luhannie from you.” Sehun murmurs but full of determination.

And that is Sehun’s genius plan.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know I made another unfinished HunHan fic but I badly needed to write this one TT^TT I'm sorry for procasrinating with my other stories, I will try to be a good author and update those. Anyway just enjoy reading, this is my be a four shot story but I'm not sure it depends on my brain!!!!!