Kiseop and Eli love!!

The first annivarsary love

"Wake up Eli, it's time to eat breakfast"

Eli open his eyes slowly and saw Kiseop looking down. Eli immediately put Kiseop down and pin him down the bed. "Eli.....we got to eat breakfast first"

"Breakfast can wait, since the others are staying out at a hotel, we can have all the time to ourselves"

"like you say, Eli, we have all the time to ourselves, that can wait. Let's eat breakfast first,okay?" Kiseop in order to convinced Eli, he say using his puppy eyes.

"fine, but you better repay later"

Eli got up from Kiseop and went to the bathroom to refresh himself,when Eli went out to the dining table, he saw Kiseop waiting for him to start breakfast. Eli went to Kiseop and gave Kiseop a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning, babe, nice seeing you every morning like this"

Kiseop blushed upon hearing what Eli say. Eli went to the seat facing Kiseop and started eating then Kiseop follow suit, breaking his embarrasment.

When they finish eating, Kiseop took all the dishes and walk to the basin to start washing. Eli walk to Kiseop and hug Kiseop from behind and whisper into his ear "Kiseop, i need you right now" and nibble on his ear.

Kiseop freak out and almost drop one of the plates, but he catch it in time. He then say "today is our first annivarsary, can we go on a date instead of doing that?"

" Fine, let's go on a date after you finish washing the dishes"

Eli pout and walk into their room to start changing into suitable clothes for their date. Kiseop let out a relief sigh then turn back and continued to wash the dishes.

When Kiseop was done washing, Eli was also done changing. Kiseop walk into their room and was going to close when Eli stop him and say "Kiseop, do you need help changing?"

Kiseop immediately blush and say "I can change myself"

Then close the door and lock it just in case.

Kiseop changed into clothes and walk out of the room with his present. Eli also brought his present to Kiseop with him.

They went out and took a taxi to a apartment. Eli brought Kiseop to his sister's house.

"where are we going, Eli?"

"i am going to introduce you to my sister as my boyfriend"

Before Kiseop can disgest what Eli said, they are already at the footsteps of Eli's sister house. Eli knock on the door and a girl opens the door.

"Eli! Long time no see. come in come in" Eli's sister said those words in english but Kiseop knows a bit of english from Eli. They went into the house and sat down then Eli introduce Kiseop to his sister.

"sis, this is Kiseop and he is my boyfriend'

Eli's sister wasn't shock and she was smiling at Kiseop. Slowly, slowly as time pass, they got chummier and they started talking like they are family.

Soon it was time to leave so, Kiseop and Eli left the house and went for dinner. Eli book a room at a resturant and they went into the respective room. They ordered food and the food arrived. Before they started eating, Eli took his present and gave it to Kiseop, it was a necklance with Kiseop annd Eli name on it. Kiseop also took his present out too, it was small notebook with reasons why Kiseop love Eli.

Both of them was satisfied their presents then they started eating. When they got home,Eli immediatly push Kiseop against a wall and started kissing Kiseop. Slowly, going into their room without breaking the kiss and their door close.

"