Kiseop and Kevin love!

The first annivarsary love

Kiseop was in the living room thinking about what to give Kevin for their first annivarsary,but Kiseop got out of track while thinking about what to give, he started thinking about what will they be doing today, mostly dirty minded staff. But he remember that he over heard him talking to his mother over the phone saying that he want to go to the aquarium.

So Kiseop bought two tickets online and print the tickets to the aquarium out while Kevin is in their room thinking about the keychain he have in his hand,he had someone to made especially for them, it ws a one and only thing since its a special design that Kevin thought for a very long time, Kevin has always been planning for this day since a very long time and is excited about what will Kiseop do for him.

The other members went out leaving the two of them alone knowing its their annivarsary

Kiseop went into their room and kneel just right in front of Kevin

"Kevin, lets go on a date together,okay?"

"Kiseop......you know right now it looks like you are proposing to me"

Kiseop started blushing madly "Ahem....uhh lets go okay?" even though Kiseop still blushing but slightly lighter than before

Kevin agreed and he went to change out of his too casual clothes wearing casual clothes while Kiseop fix himself in the bathroom already wearing suitable clothes for their date.

Kiseop and Kevin took a taxi to the aqarium. When Kevin saw the aquarium, he sqeal to Kiseop with his aegyo "I love the aquarium, the creatures inside are so cute just like me"

"The creatures are cute too but you are cuter"Kiseop saying with a bright smile.

Kevin blush hearing upon what Kiseop say and togther while entwining their hands they walk in.

As they walk through the different tanks, Kevin eyes shine bright with excitment and sqeal everytime he sees a cute creature. suddenly the annocement make :sorry for the interruption, but we will be showcase a rare animal, so all the lights will be off until then, thank you.

The lights off and taking this chance Kiseop kiss Kevin on the lips, surprised Kevin kiss back, making out for a while until the lights came back on.

After browsing everything in the aquarium, they went to a resturant for dinner and it was 7pm already.

After eating, Kevin drag Kiseop to a top of the mountain and they sit down, Kevin took out the couple keychain he ask someone to make and handed the one with Kevin's name coloured black. Kiseop's favourite colour to Kiseop. While Kevin took the one with Kiseop's name on coloured blue.

They hang on their phone, matching it. Kiseop was happy with his gift, they watch the sunset together and when the sun went down, the saw the stars.

Kevin and Kiseop made eye contact, attracted to each other, they slowly lean in and their lips touches. Started with a peck but slowly becoming passionate, making out until it was time to go home.