Kiseop and Hoon love!!

The first annivarsary love

Kiseop and Hoon has been dating for a year now and today its their 1 year annivarsary. Kiseop knew that and wanted to surprise Hoon with a gift, so he went to Soohyun for advice.

"Hyung.....uhh, i have a favour to ask" knowing that it is Kiseop and Hoon annivarsary, he  knew what Kiseop is going to ask but kept quiet

"Yes,Kiseop? What do you want to ask?"

"You see......today is our first annivarsary,so.....i want to buy him something but i don't know what to buy."

"ehhh, i dont know" Soohyun fake a innocent look and gave a random advice to Kiseop.

"Why don't you propose to Hoon then,since you can't think of anything to give..."Soohyun gave a sneaky smile at Kiseop and Kiseop started blushing like mad.

"No way, hyung! But since you say marriage, i know what to give him already! Thanks hyung!"

Soohyun was suppose to make fun of Kiseop not help him, he felt like he was facepalmed by Kiseop.

While Kiseop went out to buy Hoon his present, Hoon just woke up and is excited for their annivarsary, he quickly get up and refresh himself. He knew what he was going to give Kiseop, a song.

He went to Eli to ask help to write a song, he and Eli has already discussed the lyrics with Eli a few days before, they just need Hoon to sing the song only. While the rest of the members help the couple to arrange a really sweet and romantic dinner just for the two of them.

The table was covered with a red soft fabric and a small transparent vase with a rose inside at the middle of the table.

When Kiseop came and when Hoon finish the song, it was 7pm already, Eli knew about the dinner plan and pass the CD with their song inside to Hoon and went out with the others leaving the cute couple alone.

When Kiseop came home, he saw Hoon with a CD sitting at the table the members prepare for them, he was really touch and was ready to cry anytime.Hoon stand up and gave Kiseop a peck on the forehead.

"Happy annivarsary, Kiseop."

"Happy annivarsary too, Hoon."

They sit down facing each other while eating the steak that the members have prepared for them.When they finish, Hoon stand up and put the CD into the CD player letting Kiseop hear the song.

When Kiseop heard the song, he immediately went to Hoon and hug him. Kiseop also took his present and gave it to Hoon, Hoon opened it and saw two sliver rings, one crafted with Hoon's name and another with Kiseop's name and Kiseop said "these rings represent our love"

Hoon wore the ring with Kiseop's name on it on the left hand, ring finger and Kiseop did the same thing.They dance to the song while Kiseop keeps complimenting it.

When they stop dancing, they went to their room,both satisfied knowing that their room door won't open until the next morning.