Good Morning

Baekchen Collection

    Monday morning, Baekhyun wakes up to the ridiculously loud alarm clock sitting right next to his face.  His hand comes up to hit it off the nightstand, and after a satisfying thump, silence falls in the room.  Just as Baekhyun flings his legs off the mattress, he feels an arm snake around his waist.

    "Good morning, beautiful," Baekhyun says, and he smiles when all he gets in response is a muffled "mmmf."

    Jongdae pulls Baekhyun back while pulling himself forward until his face is buried in Baekhyun's side. 

    "Don't go…. It's too early."

    Baekhyun laughs.  "You say that like I'm the only one who has to get up.  Your class is in twenty minutes too."

    "Shut up," Jongdae mumbles.  "This is mind over matter."

    Baekhyun only sighs fondly and reaches over to brush the hair out of Jongdae's face.  He lets his fingers glide from strands of black hair to the curve of an ear.  Jongdae's eyes stay closed, but his lips curve up when Baekhyun's fingers card through his hair, nails gently scratching his scalp.

    "It's time to get up," Baekhyun murmurs.  When he gets no response, he sighs.  Why does it always come to this? he thinks as he reaches behind himself to pull all the covers to the foot of the bed.  Jongdae yelps at the sudden loss of heat, immediately curling himself around his boyfriend with a groan.

 

    When Baekhyun finally coaxes Jongdae out of bed, he glances at the clock.  They only have a few minutes to get to class, but since this is a nearly daily occurrence, he's got everything planned to the second.  They're right on schedule, so he throws on a sweatshirt and shoves Jongdae in the bathroom.

    Soon they're both rushing out of the door to get to class, and when they reach Baekhyun's building, Jongdae pauses to give him a peck on the cheek and a quick goodbye before breaking into a run to get to the physics building before ten o'clock.  

 

 

A/N: sorry this is so short... I just couldn't stop thinking about sleepy Jongdae and Baekchen waking up, and after I wrote that, I kind of lost steam and direction...  I just wanted sleepy and cuddly Baekchen lol