You’re Just a Little Girl for Me

Is This My Destiny ?

 

Hi there, this time the update take forever, nee? I am so sorry for not updating for long long time. I've been busy with school. Thanks for your kindness in waiting for my updates.

Happy reading guys! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ding*                                

-----Tita’s POV-----

We stepped our feet out from the ringing lift. We’ve finally reaching the floor where the dorm is. We got silences welcoming us, great, just great. No, no, it’s not sarcasm from me, I really mean it. I mean, the freaky stare from the security is enough for me. I can understand him, though. Really, who wouldn’t think us weird? A star walking home with a girl, soaked with rain nowhere today and I am sure the next people who use the lift would wonder what’s – who’s making the lift’s floor wet. Aissh, chincha, it’s ruining my mood.

Waah, I stretch my body while I walk. I felt tired from this full-excited day. I took a deep breath, the extravagant smell of oxygen in this luxurious corridor stabbed my nose, filled my lungs. This smell wasn’t making me happy but uncomfortable. I am not the kind of person who loves to live in sumptuousness. That’s a way not important to me, I will be happy as long as I am with my family.

The dimly lights from the lamp and silence atmosphere suddenly make me frightened. No, not because I am afraid of ghost or anything. I’m just afraid that this atmosphere would drive me back remembering the past, erasing the happy atmosphere I was feeling.

No one walks in the corridor, just me and this guy. I look at my left – a little up – staring at the person who brought me into this what-so-ever new strange destiny while still walking. What things that probably in his mind? No one knows. I sighed; stop looking at him and staring blankly at the without-ending corridor instead. I am thinking about my life, why it should be so complicated? Can’t it be as simple as 1+1? I feel anxious about everything, like …

What will happen in my future?

That’s the biggest question in this kind of situation, there’s no way I’ll living with this famous freaks forever right? Aaaargh~ get me my old life back already! T.T I’m looking at Mr Puppyface once again, reading his face, he looks … happy. Yeah, he comes back to s. He comes back to his home.

I look at my feet. I miss Eunhwa. I miss my family. Why didn’t I call my mom often when I still have chances to call her? Now, my sim card is gone and I don’t even bother to memorize my mom’s phone number before. She should be really worries about me, now – is she? Okay, you may think that I am a cry baby, grumbler and all. Okay fine, I am. I-I just keep regretting everything I’ve ever done. I am such a foolish.

*Sigh* Why do I always thinking like this? Making everything seems worse. *Sigh*

Here we are in front of the dorm door, big silver steel shiny door. We’re wet and tired. “Are you ready?” Mr Puppyface asks me as he typing the password to get into the dorm. I look at him and tilt my head, confuse. Huh?  Am I ready for what? Before I could ask for more, Mr Puppyface opened the door. I look at the entrance of the dorm and guess what –who was waiting for us?

Leader, the one I know the most because Eunhwa’s always praise him about how he can take care of super junior members, Apron-Baby-Almost-Kitchen-Burner and someone I don’t know – he a little looks like a monkey (?) for me. They ran to the front door like racing right when we open the door and then they stared at us with an accuse stares. “Why don’t you two ask for permission from us first?” The leader is asking first with monotone tone and trying to make a serious face –but absolutely failed.

“Where are you two come from?” The monkey-face is continuing. He’s kinda having that creepy face –no, not because he’s ugly- the stares I mean, it’s not because he’s angry or something. But it’s a flirty and erted stare – like a stalker exactly.

“How can you two soaked when there is no rain today?” Apron-Baby-Almost-Kitchen-Burner asking, but he’s worried, not angry. Such a caring guy, but honestly I can’t agree that since he was –accidently –trying to kill all of us once and he doesn’t have much courage to save me from the evil old man, his dongsaeng, Kyuhyun.

“Which one we have to answer first?” Mr Puppyface is asking them.

“My question’s first!” All of them said at the same time.

“Yah! I’m the oldest here; of course my question’s first.”

“Hyuung~~ that’s not fair! The older one should give way to the younger one.”

“Answer my question first!” They keep arguing. I look at Mr Puppyface who’s already looking at me giving me a signal. It’s such an advantage for us. We’ve taken down our shoes as silent as possible with our own leg. And we ran as fast as possible into the dorm, trying to save our life.

At the living room, “We save! Hahaha, they will never know where we were going.” I said to Mr Puppyface as I laugh. But Mr Puppyface doesn’t laughing or saying anything he just stands still and tries to say something with his eyes.

But I DON’T UNDERSTAND!

“Ehm, where were you going?” A few sounds coming out from behind me. Okay, I think now I understand. Take a deep breath! I turned my body and seeing a lot of people in this room –4 actually– staring at us with the same judged look. Good! No old evil man. Hmm, I think it still no good. Even though I think the idea that I am thinking now is surely will not working, but I should at least try it, right?

1.      Take a deep breath

2.      Smile widely

3.      Poking out the plastic bag I was holding

4.      Open it and ask, “Who want snacks?”

They are all keeping silence. Oh it’s not working. It’s not working. I am gonna die!!

“I want the chocolate cake!” A sound is coming out of behind me. The leader and his arguing team are here. The other three of four in front of me is influenced, too.

“The cheese cake is mine, cheese cake!!” Lady-Like Person is yelling. Just in seconds my plastic bag is empty and they’re all gone saving their own snack. I smiled, yes, success!

The tall guy that wasn’t sweeping away by my idea is coming to me, he raises his hand. What is he going to do?? I closed my eyes, scared. But then I feel slightly poke on my head. I opened my eyes, his hand is on my head and he lowered his head so now the position of our face is equal. He smiles to me as he patted my head. And then he said, “Tita-sshi, you should told us if you want to go out. You’re one of our family members now. Do you know how worries are us when you were gone?”

I slightly shake my head. I don’t know if they are all worrying about me. I think they’re just worry about Kibum-sshi. I just feel like I’m not belonging here. His stare’s becoming softer, maybe because of the expression on my face that’s probably making everyone pity me. And then he said, “Now, you know, right?” I just nod, want him to make an appropriate distance because I was burning! He stands back to his height.

‘Tall & Gentleman’ are my first impression of him. He takes a step back from me and walking away. “G-gomenasai!” I yelled and bowed my head. Oh no, I say it in Japanese.

“Daijobu desu.” He said without looking back but raising his hand.

I am sighing. I look at Mr Puppyface that has a confused look on his face. But I have a more confused look than his.  “Who is he?” I ask Mr Puppyface that suddenly bursting laugh. I’m just grinning. He walks into his room – mine too – while still laughing, I just follow him in confuse grin.

But, I really don’t have any idea who is that guy. He look at me, he stops laughing when he saw me who still confused. “You’re not kidding?” I shook my head. “You really don’t know him?” he asks me. I’m just keep shook my head.

“He is Choi Siwon. C-h-o-i  S-i-w-o-n, you little girl.” He pushes my forehead softly with his index finger.

I my forehead and pouted. I said, “I really don’t know him you puppy-face and I am not a little girl anymore!”

He’s just chuckled and walking towards the closet. Grrrrrrrrr. “Wae? Why you laugh? I am not a little girl, I told you! You should’ve recognizing me as a woman. I am 18 years old already, you know?!”

Without any warn, innocent fully, he opened his shirt he was wearing, took a towel and using it to covering his . Then I watch him in annoy as he takes another clothes in the closet. "Yah! You don’t still don’t want to consider me as a woman? Why did you just casually undressing in front of me?" I shouted in annoy.


"But you keep watching me, huh?” His question makes me turn red. He’s right, I keep watching him, now, I am. “I’ve told you, you're just a little girl for me.” He continued as he opened the closet again, looking for something. “I even know that you haven’t gotten your first kiss, yet. Oh, and your first love that you slapped just because he's holding your hand. Hmmm, he must immediately flee. Ckckck. That’s really funny, you know?" He teased me. What the?? How can he say so? It’s not like I don’t want to get my first kiss or anything and about slapping that boy… I just surprised! Yeah, I am surprised. Alright! What’s he say is right, 100% right. Are you happy now?? But, how would he know? How?

Ah! My diary! "Aiish, you're a stalker! Totally ert! "I exclaimed.

"Well, I am not the one who put the diary without a lock on the bed just like that. So, it wasn’t my fault if I was curious and wanted to read it."He said still backed me. Aiiiiish! This person, he’s blaming me for what he has done wrong? It’s not his fault that he was curious and wanted to read it? It’s absolutely his fault. I wanted to punch him so bad!

Suddenly he turned to me. I quickly turned my face away. I saw it! His body, his body. Oh my, my eyes, my eyes >.< "Hey, why are you turning your face? Is there anything wrong?" He asked innocently.


"Yes! Of course there is something wrong! Your brain is! "I said and turned to look at him reflexes. I immediately closed my face with both hands. Aiish, why am I so stupid to turn my face?
 

“See? It’s enough to prove that you’re just a little girl.” He teased me. Suddenly, I felt something touching my head, I almost abashing my self with screaming before I realize that it was just a towel that most probably been throw by puppy-face. I heard he laughed and the sound of being-closed door.

How can he change from a very charming guy into a super evil guy like Old Kyuhyun?? What are you doing to the Mr Puppyface, you evil old man!! Hwaa! God, why did this must be happen to me? My valuable secret diary is being !

“Oh!” Mr Puppyface’s head is poking in from the door. “And about me being ert like what you’ve said, I am not included in that kind of type. But if you think so, I don’t know what you would think about another erts in this dorm. So, you better watch out.” He said and ends it with a wink. Then he just left me in millions worried thought. I have ‘A’ blood type so that I become worried easily. AND HE MAKES ME WORRIED ALL THE TIME WITH HIS UNFORGIVABLE TEASED. How do I do?? He said there’s more ert that more ert than him!

Wait~it’s not the perfect time to worry about that, I have a bigger problem to be worried about. My clothes is wet while my luggage was still in free-locker. It’s a total disaster!

Waa, I’ll immediately catch flu. T.T.
How is this?

----- Kibum's POV -----

I walk to the bathroom. She was so innocent. Hahaha, brrr. Omo~ it’s cold. I better hurry~ I ran to the bathroom.

Now, I’ve finished my bath activity. I went to my room and found Tita asleep in bed while still wearing her wet clothed. Why she did this? She could catch flu. Why do she’s so stupid? She isn’t keeping her own health. I approached her and tried to wake her up.

“Yah! Wake up, you sleepy-heady.” No response.

“Yah! Wake up, wake up.” No response yet.

I touch her, “Yah! Wake~” Oh no, her body temperature was high and I can see clearly that her face was very pale.  She’s fainted again?? She's got a fever!

"Hyuuungs!" I screamed out of my room to call them. I ran to the living room in rush that I almost slipped, but no one’s here, just me and Donghae hyung. Where are they??

“Hyung, whe-where are the others?” I asked him.

“Relax. They’re just going for a photo session in SM. What’s wrong?” He asked back confusedly look at me who’s not usually stuttered and relax in every situation.

“Miss Catface, anyi, I mean Tita is got a fever. Sh-she is fainted, her body temperature’s so high and-and her face’s so pale.” I finally said. At first, he doesn’t even response. There’s something wrong with him. “Hyung!” I pulled him. We both ran to her room. We placed her in the right position. But, there’s one problem …

“We have to change her wet clothes.” He said in serious –yet worried tone.

But …”