A Moment With Mr Puppyface = First Date??

Is This My Destiny ?

Hy there! my third and last update this day. Have a sweet time reading this chapter okay? I love this chapter ^^

 

You can play these songs while you read this, btw.

  1. Seoul Song – Super Junior & SNSD
  2. Show Me Your Love – Super Junior & TVXQ                                                                                        

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----Kibum's POV-----

"WOAAAAAA!" She yells as she ran around just like a little child. She's laughing her happiness out, summer air blowing her hair. I am chuckling over her childishness. She doesn't care that people are looking at her with 'what is this girl doing? Is she becoming crazy or something?' looks. She stops ran around and stand in front of me as shesaid, "This place is such a dream land for me. Thanks for bringing me her Kibum-sshi." She smiles at me with that innocent smile.

"Hahaha, you're welcome. But we didn't even start, yet. You're really cute, Tita~ah." I said as I shook her hair.Wh-what was I said?? Pabo~~ Oh, no, now she's staring at me as if I was crazy or something. Then, she blushed.

OUR MOMENTS BEING AWKWARD!!!~~~

So, we're in this kind of situation:

Me. I am screaming in my own mind because of my stupid self.

Her. She just blushes and looks down all the time.

Us. We're walking without any clear direction in amusement park. Distance between us is about two feet or so.

Spells: A-W-K-W-A-R-D

I wish I can go back and undo this. But it's impossible, right?? Sigh~~ we meet a bench in front of a fountain and sit down, not too close or too far. Just like when we meet for the first time. "Do you remember it just like when we meet for the first time?" She asks me as she stares at me.

"Yeah, you called me ert." I said and emphasis 'ert' word, still mad at her for calling me ert.

"That's because you keep staring at me." She said as she pouted.

"That's because I was trying to figure out if you're a human or not."

"You were scared if I am ghost, aren't you?" She teased me.

"No, of course I am not!" I denied it.

"Just admitted it already. You were scared~~"

"Yah! Stop it, you start sounding like Kyuhyun."

"Arasso, I'll stop! Don't compare me to that old evil man."

"Hahaha. Alright alright. Now, what do you want to ride first?"

"I want to ride that one!" She pointed at something. I turned my head to see a BIG haunted house stands. Oh, no no no no, not that one. Hey, don't get me wrong. I am not afraid of ghost. Just, emm, allergic (?).

"Come on!" She said as she's waving at me in front of the haunted house. How she can be in front of that scar—ugly house?

I am coming toward her and grabbed her hand. "Look! That roller coaster seems fun!" I said.

She's hesitated at first, but then she nodded. "Okay! Let's ride that one!" She said as she ran toward it grabbing me with her. Sigh~~

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Alright it's enough. The roller coaster is finally stopped. I turned my head at her. She is looking excited as ever.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER??

We're walking out from the roller coaster car. She is smiling at me as she said one sentence that makes my heart stop beating. "Let's ride it once more time!"

Make an excuse ...

Make an excuse ...

Make an excuse ...

Ah! "Hey, there're still a lot of rides. Don't you want to try to ride them instead of rides the roller coaster once again?" I said an excuse.

"Ahh~ okay! Let's ride that!" She is agreeing as she pointed at something.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

She pointed at the other version of roller coaster! The difference is the riders are hanging under the track. OMG. Let me die!!

***

After five another deadly entertain rides she decided to eat. Once again, AFTER FIVE ANOTHER DEADLY ENTERTAIN RIDES!!! I could be dead right now. I followed her walking happily to food booth. She is buying many kind of foods and eat it all alone.

While me? I am eating kimchi fried rice with orange juice for the drink, staring at her eating many foods. She should be really rich. Sigh - how many times I sigh already? - sigh again. "I am done!" She yells and smiles at me. She is done already??

What kind of girl she is??

 

"Hey, let's buy snacks for your hyungs. We're going to make them mad for not asking for permission to go out." She said. I just nodded and let her choosing the snacks. Sigh~~

After that we're walking again. We were in the corner of the amusement park. There is a big flower garden with a big tree in the middle of it. "Whoaa! I love this place!" She yelled as she ran to the flower garden. I am just chuckling and following her. We're sat under the tree. She is smiling all the day, I thought. I am happy to make her becoming happy. See? I keep my promise.

"So, do you feel better?" I asked her. She just nods and keeping that beautiful smile on her face.

"It's my first time I am going out with a guy, you know?" She is staring at me.

"Well, it's an honor for me to be the first." I said, chuckling over that innocent girl.

"Do you think it's like a date?" She asked me with her big eyes. Then, quickly she placed her hand in front of and blushed, shocked to know that she has said those things. Once again, I am just chuckling over her cute innocent behavior.

"Hmm, you never got a date?" I asked confusedly.

"Yah! Mr Puppyface I told you that you're the first guy I go with. Isn't it clears already for you?" She asked and pouted. She's right, she never goes with a guy before, how could she have a date before then? But hey, she's not ugly at all. Well, maybe her behavior is a little weird. But she isn't the type of girl who doesn't deserve to get a date. I can't believe I say this, but she's an eighteen year old lady and she never gets a date before??

"Hmm, then if you want, we can call this a date Miss Catface." I smiled and pinched her cheeks. She just stared at me, little shocked, smiled and blushed. Is she really that strange with guy? She always blushed, I realize.

She was about to say something when I feel water get we wet. The automatic watered plant . Oh I am wet! I watched she's laughed and ran around the flower park. Water sparkle under the sunlight that showering her, make she looks like an angel surrounded by the beautiful colorful flower and good smell of wet flowers. She laughed happily looks toward the sky, closed her eyes and took a deep breathe try to link her soul with the environment. Then, she whispered something to the flowers, but I can't hear what she was whispering to the flowers.

 

----- Tita's POV----

I love this two things, flower and water. I whispered to the flowers, "It's the best day I ever have."

Something inside me tell me to sing. "Show me your love. Geu dae e ge ha go peun yae gi, nan neomuman ji man o neul man keu meun bar a bo gi man hae yo..."

I feel so free. I pulled Mr Puppyface to join me. We were run around and laughing happily under the water and the sunlight. Sang and dance together. There's no one here, we're free people. We sing loudly until finally we are tired and sat down.

I stare at Mr Puppyface. He wets all over his body, but he's smiling at me, happy as ever. I am smiling back at him. Thank you for making me a day. "We have to go now. Hyungs will search for us." He said. He takes the snacks we bought for his hyungs and he grabbed my hand, start walking to go home.

Home.

Home.

Home.

I keep say it in my mind. I have a new home? I have a new family? I should glad I am not living on the street. I should glad I meet Mr Puppyface. I should glad I have super junior's members that accepting me to be their new family member.

We are still walking and we were in the empty street, the sun started to set down. The red lights shine us. We almost reach the dorm, but I still I don't know how to thanked Mr Puppyface for helping me. I stopped my step. He's stopped too, staring at me what probably bothering me that I stopped. I am hugging him and said, "Thanksfor everything. I'll never forget this day. It's the best day I ever have. Gomawo~"

He hugged me back. "It's alright Tita~ah. This is what I suppose to do. We're a family right? We're friends." He said. Friend. Family. Yeah, that's what he is to me, as a family and a friend of mine.

We're stay still at this position for a while until I finally realize that I am still hugging him. I am releasing my hug. I am not blushing. He's my friend, he's my family. He patted my hand, OH MY! I am blushing again~~

"Now, let's go home. Shall us?" He asked me as he is offering his hand.

"Un~" I said and nod as I grabbed his hand. We're walking home. It's the end of my first date, my very first date with a friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAAY! I am really happy to update, hope you feel the same as me. please comment, comment, comment :DD

LOVE YOU! <3333