Bonus Chapter

Married To My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bonus Chapter

 

Fifteen years later...

Leaning back against his chair, eighteen years old Aaron stared out the window of his class as his Biology teacher kept going on and on about today's lesson. He wasn't interested in the subject, but that doesn't mean that the firstborn heir of Wu Enterprise wasn't born to ace it. Besides, he was more interested in watching a certain junior sitting under the tree reading a book right outside his class. Unknown to him, his seatmate had been watching him gazing away and decided to for it.

"Jessica," Aaron suddenly heard someone whisper in his air, causing him to turn his eyes away from the beautiful junior. He raised a brow of confusion at his seatmate. "The girl reading under that tree there... her name's Jessica Jung."

The boy scowled at this. "What are you trying to imply here, Aiden?"

His twin brother, the ever so playful Aiden Wu, smirked at him. "You think I didn't see you staring at her for the past fifteen minutes?" he scoffed. "Please bro, give me some credit."

"I wasn't staring at her."

"Sure you weren't." Aiden smirked and his eyes shifted out the window. "Oh look, there's a dry leaf on her head and she doesn't realise it."

Aaron turned to look out the window and frowned when he noticed that she was gone. He heard Aiden snickering beside him and glared at him, but the younger of two minutes were unfazed by it. Suddenly, he caught a movement from the corner of his eyes and slapped the younger's thigh, causing Aiden to stop laughing and hissed in pain instead.

"Yah, wha-"

"Mr. Aaron Wu and Mr. Aiden Wu." Both heads turned to the front and took in the sight of their Biology teacher standing sternly with both hands on his hips. "May I remind you that you are in my class and that I am currently teaching here?"

Aiden gave him a sheepish grin in response while Aaron had to stop himself from rolling his eyes. He knew that the teacher was just pretending to act all superior since there were other students around, but would cower whenever they were alone. Though Aaron mostly thought of him as a kisser. The man was in charge for the school's sports department and relies on their father as his biggest funding sponsor, and he hates it whenever the man would throw himself to them just to get on their father's good side.

Once 'Mr. Kisser' - as Aaron likes to call him - turns back to his teaching, Aiden turned to his twin brother and rolled his eyes. Just like Aaron, the boy hated the teacher and tries hard not to snap at the elder man. Plus, as one of the famous boys in school along with his brother, young Aiden Wu has a reputation to protect. Sighing, the two boys leaned back against their chairs and zoned out from the lesson.

 

 

Lauren Wu looked down at the dress she was wearing before a sigh escaped her lips. She had to say that she does look beautiful in that one piece, but the thought of wearing it at such a formal event bothered her. Tonight was the celebration for Wu Enterprise's 80th Anniversary, and here she was in the girls' toilet, purposely taking her time to fix herself so she wouldn't have to go out so soon.

The youngest of the Wu hated being in formal events like this. She didn't like mingling with businessmen and women, especially when she knew none of them. She also hated the cameras that would flash at her whenever she walks past, regardless of the fact that it may or may not be published in the morning paper. What she hates the most would be the eyes; envious and lustful eyes who'd trail after her everytime she moved about the room.

Lauren wasn't dumb. She knew she had the best genes from both her parents. She was tall, slim and curvy with fair skin; her long almond coloured hair would flow behind her as she walked and her long eyelashes would make both men and women stare at her as she blinks. She was grateful of course, but she hated the envious and hateful stares she'd receive from the daughters of businessmen and women in the room, and the lustful eyes of men from different ages. But what else could she do? Her father was the chairman of the company, and her brothers are the next heirs of the 'throne' - although Aiden insists that Aaron takes the spot since he was the eldest. Kris never forces her to join the events but events like this requires her presence since it's a celebration for their family business's success over the years. 

Her phone suddenly rang, breaking her from her trance and Lauren quickly answered the call. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" she heard Aaron's voice from the other line.

Sigh. "Toilet."

"...come out here." 

She pulled the device away from her ear and kept it in her purse after Aaron ended the call and took a deep breath, pats her cheeks before walking out the door. She jumped back in surprise when she saw Aaron waiting for her and he wordlessly offered her his elbow for her to take. Lauren smiled softly to herself before doing so and the two siblings walked into the huge ballroom of one of the hotel's owned by the company.

Looking around, Lauren recognised some few faces of her father's business associates, colleagues and their families, and she caught sight of her brother in the middle of the room with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter