Chapter 4

Words I Want To Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arrgh, pe class is always . I hate it." Suzy said in her mind.

She never liked pe class, it's because she doesn't have any interest in any sport. Lazily, she walked to the gymnasium while chatting with Sulli and Krystal, her close friends.

"So what we will gonna do today for pe class?" Suzy said while tie her long black hair.

"I think it will be about basketball, but i'm still not sure." Sulli answered her.

"Damn! Basketball, why should it have to basketball. I know nothing."

"Haha. Easy suzy, me to either. I know nothing."

"Oh you guys know what?" Krystal suddenly talked while looking to her friends beside. Suzy and Sulli just gave her a questioning look.

"So yesterday after extra class in the afternoon when I was about to go back home, I saw Jongin and his team played basketball."

"I think our basketball school team has been increasing the practice time, since they will face the championship." Sulli said.

Suzy just keep shut, whenever she heard about Jongin.

"No, that's not what I mean. I saw a bunch of junior watching the basketball practice and cheering. Most of them cheering for Jongin. Ewww! Especially Minah and the other girls."

"I just don't understand nowadays those junior especially girls try to get attention from us the seniors especially when it comes to boys. So annoying."

"Seriously? Minah. Hahaha. Suzy is so much better than her. Right Suzy?" Sulli said.

"What? Why me?"

"Oh come on Suzy, I know you and Jongin are close." Krystal teased Suzy.

"Stop d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter