Chapter 2

Words I Want To Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already midnight and Suzy still sat on her table, solving the math problems. She has been drank two cups of coffee to make her stay awake and focus. Her eyes were getting heavy as she kept solving the problems. She turn to the next page to see the remaining problems. There were still eight problems remaining. "Fighting! You can do it!" She tried to cheer herself. Instead of go sleeping she choose to kept studying. She didn't want to cry anymore because of math.

"Screw math!" She sobbed a little as she squeezed the math paper on her hand. Even Suzy wasn't the only one who got bad mark in her class, but somehow she felt like it was the end of her life. It was a heart attack for her to see the bad mark. Suzy wasn't really good at math, she admitted it.

She suddenly stoped sobbing and wiped her tears when she heard someone's walking toward her seat. It was a guy who she really didn't want to meet at this situation.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm not."

"Then why your eyes are red?"

"I'm just sleepy. Hoam~" Suzy made a fake yawn.

He chuckled. "I have been watched the whole scene since you sat here."

"I've told you I'm not crying."

"How stubborn!"

"Then what's that?" Jongin took the squeezed math paper on her hand.

"Don't!" She tried to grab the paper from his hand but failed.

Jongin laughed hard as he found that Suzy's crying over her math score.

"Stop it! It's not fun at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter