Chapter 1

Words I Want To Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaah what a tired day!" Jongin sighed as he threw himself to the bench. The indoor court was filled by his heavy breath as he close his eyes for a while.

It was another tiring day for Jongin after the usual basketball practice. His mates have already gone an hour ago. But Jongin choose to keep continuing the practice by himself. The basketball match was almost near, beside he wanted to improve his basketball skill.

Slowly, he opened his eyes to looked toward the window and noticed that the sun has already turned to dark. He got up and packed his stuff before finally he decided to go home.

He finally reached the halte before the rain came. "Aaah I'm lucky today. But, it's cold." Jongin shivered a lil bit. He was alone before a girl and a boy ran toward the halte..

"Ahh jinjja! Why it should have to rain?!" The girl complained.

"Arrrgh! I really hate rain!" The girl added again.

"Aaah it's soo cold."

"Ssssh! Your voice is too annoying." The boy finally opened his mouth, annoyed by the girl.

"But it's really cold."

"Here, wear my jacket!" The boy took his jacket from his bag and gave to the girl.

"Thanks! But, don't you feel cold?"

"It's okay. I like cold."

Jongin mind suddenly drifted to someone as he saw how the boy didn't bother with the coldness.

It was a cold rainy day and Jongin was at the library with a lot of books on his tables. "The weather is really nice to slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter