So we met again

Senpai noticed me!

The first days of school was fun and peaceful.

Each day, Taehyung would wake up first, then use all method possible to wake up Jimin, drag Jimin out of the dorm,

go to class with Jongup, eat lunch with his little group of friends, do some studies by himself, and play all kinds of games at night with them.

It may be somewhat monotone, but Taehyung liked the feeling of being surrounded with friends that he appreciate each day a little more. 

In their first weekend of college, they decided to go to the club fair, 

Each one of them found their little passion, Sehun, Kai and Jongup joined the dance club.

Tao joined the wushu club... ok, he didn't want to join, he only accepted because the team captain begged him and promised to buy him food everyday.

"What do you want to join Taehyungie?" asked Zelo.

"I don't really know... there is nothing I am really good at" replied Taehyung a little ashamed of himself.

"Then, what about the music club?" suggested Jimin pointing toward the stand of the music club.

"Music, like singing?"

"Singing, rap, anything. Me and Zelo want to give it a try, come with us."

"Why not." said Taehyung signing the audition form that music club sunbaenim handed to him.

One hour later,

"AYOOOOO, I'm rap monster, I'm your music club president this year, LET ME HEAR YOU MAKE SOME NOISE!!! like you may have guessed, my speciality is rapping hahaha" said a tanned boy with sunglass full of swagger toward the crowd of students present for the audition before starting laughing hystericaly.

"And, I am Chen, the VP responsible of the singing, my specialities are ballads" continued a more calm and good-looking boy.

Then, the audition started,

the students went in one by one, but when they came out, they all had different kind of expressions.

After Jimin's hilarious performance AOA's miniskirt and Zelo's impressive LTE rap,

it was finally Taehyung's turn.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Then he let his voice do its work.

He chose Noel's "Propose", the song that Dae appa sang to Baek umma during their wedding, which Baek umma cry... a lot. 

After he finished, the judges stayed silent for two whole minutes.

Was it that bad? I knew I shouldn't have listened to Jimin.....

Suddenly, Chen stood up and start to clap with such a wide grin that Taehyung thought it might fall out of his face.

The other followed him and Rapmon even whistled at Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed in happiness and joined his friends after Chen gave him a warm hug and a "Welcome to the family"

Everyone was happy with the club of their choice, and they went back to their respective dorms.

 

Arriving at their room, Taehyung and Jimin saw that someone has put paint of all kinds of color and grafittis on their door.

"Who did that?" shouted angrily Jimin.

A gang of deliquent boys walked toward them and the leader said:

"Hey Jimin, Looks like someone prepared you a nice welcome present" and they all laughed.

"You did this!" said Jimin grinding his teeth.

"Who said that? Do you have any proof?" smirked Jaehyo, the leader of the group.

Furious by their attitude, Taehyung shouted "We will find proofs, and you guys will pay back for what you did!" He then dragged Jimin toward the dorm responsibles.

 

On their way there, Jimin apologized nervously "Sorry Taehyung-ah, those guys are probably after me. They use to hate us because our school's academic standards were better and some of our school kids always make fun of them on that."

Taehyung turned to his best friend and said "You don't need to be sorry, they are the wrong ones in this story, don't worry, I am sure we will find proofs and make those guys get the punishment they need."

Unfortunately, the dorm responsible cannot let them have that video.

"You will have to find the student councils, they are the only one that can help you" said the responsible lady.

 

Jimin told Zelo,Kai and all the others about what just happened, and Taehyung's urge to go find the student council.

"Taehyung" Kai wasn't quite sure how he should formulate his phrases "If I was you, I won't go... I heard those sunbaenims were...kind of scary..."

"Anything you do or say that they would consider irrespectful can not only affect your college life, but also your future" continued Sehun.

"I don't understand, how would that put my future in danger?" asked Taehyung curiously.

"You see... most of student council members are from the most wealthy and powerful families of Korea" answered Zelo.

"And if you do anything wrong, they can put you on a black list that will ban you from going to their companies after you graduate" conclude Jimin.

"Yeah, I guess you are right, but if we don't something, those people won't stop bullying Jimin!" with his decision made, Taehyung walked toward that building head up.

 

The building was imposing and majestic, almost like a parlement,

Taehyung entered and it didn't took long before he got lost with all those doors and rooms inside.

"Why are you here? You are not allowed to walk randomly in this building" suddenly a cold and powerful voice appeared behind, surprising Taehyung.

A tall sunbaenim stood right in front of him now with a serious expression on his face.

"Sorry, I just..." Taehyung panicked a little under such intense gaze "I, I just want...wanted"

Someone from his back pulled him away from the scary sunbaenim

"Don't push on him Kris hyung, he is like a lost little lamb" said the second sunbaenim passing a finger on his cheek "Your skin is so soft, you must be a Freshman, Call you Hoseok hyung, or yeobo if you prefer"

Taehyung was so scared that he didn't know how to react to that.

"Stop it Hoseok...That's ual harassment" A familiar voice came from his back saving him from the touchy sunbaenim.

Taehyung turned and saw the same tall and handsome boy, the one that he was dreaming about for months.

"Sunbaenim, it is you!" exclamed Taehyung before he even realized he opened his mouth.

"Did we meet before?" Jin can't remember meeting such a cute and shy boy. 

"Yes Sunbaenim, you was our guide for the college tour this spring." with a litlle voice, Taehyung replied and his face start to become red like a tomato.

Another familiar voice appeared behind all the sunbaenim around Taehyung now.

"Sunbaenim, What is happening?"

Could it be...?

"Jungkook?"

"Taehyungie!"He saw Jungkook with a happy and surprised expression. "He is my cousin" said Jungkook seeing the puzzled look on his sunbaenims' face

"Taehyungie, I missed you so much!" Jungkook hugged tightly his cousin.

"Kookie, I missed you too!"

"Hum... it is always nice to see a family gathering... but why are you here?" asked Kidoh standing beside Jungkook.

"There is a group of guys that grafittis our dorm door, I was wondering if it was possible to look at the video in the dorms to use it as proofs."

"What do you think Jin" asked Kris

"I will take a look at the crime scene myself tomorrow" replied Seokjin "I don't think it will have any issue taking those video out" added Jin in the regards of Taehyung.

"Thank you sunbaenim" bowed Taehyung.

Kris turned toward Jungkook and said:

"Now, Jungkook take your cousin out please and Taehyung right?" hearing his name being called, he nodded "Please make sure next time when you come, you have a formal written permission first."

"Yes sunbaenim" replied obediently Taehyung.

"Aigoo, kiyomi, don't listen to that old man. You can come visit me here whenever you want" Hoseok winked toward Taehyung making him blush          "I give you special permissions."

Taehyung bowed once more toward them and walked out following Jungkook.

In front of the building, 

"Find me whenever you have a problem, OK?. Anything, I'm there for you " said Jungkook before hugging his cousin again.

 

Jin stood at the window watching Taehyung walking out of the door, and said:

"That Freshman, Taehyung...he is cute"

"Yeah, you interested in him? Maybe next target?" smirked Kidoh.

"No, I don't have to date everyone that I find cute" Jin rolled his eyes toward his friend's comment.

 

"OMG, Taehyungie! You are alive" said Zelo jumping on a surprised Taehyung.

Zelo, Tao, Sehun, Kai and Jongup all gathered inside their room and they were waiting for him.

"How did you even manage to survive from that?" asked Jimin after Taehyung told them the event he just experienced. 

"Well, we are glad you still have all your pieces, it is late now, we are going" yawned Tao and the others followed him out after wishing Taehyung and Jimin a good night.

When they were left alone, Taehyung asked Jimin

"Do you know anything about Kim Seokjin sunbaenim by any chance?"

"Kim Seokjin? Of course, everyone knows him, the genius medecine student that is doing his PHD even if he's just 21. Do you know the Kim hospitales, the one all around Korea? It is owned by his family. He is also the president of the student council"

I didn't know I fall in love with such a perfect man... Then that also mean that we probably won't ANY chance to be together...

After meeting that caring and polite sunbaenim in spring, Taehyung hadn't stop dreaming with the scenarios of when they will meet again,

among all the scenarios, what happened today was probably the most embarassing one.

Taehyung slided into his bed and tried to chase Jin from his head, but

His eyes, his lips, his should...arg, stop it your ert!

He pulled his blanket over his head and fell into deep sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARGGG this chapter deleted himself for no reason and I had to rewrite it...TAT... which was horrible....

Taejin finally met again! yes! 

And for the BONUS GAME: THE RIGHT ANSWER IS NOT THERE YET, BUT FOR THOSE WHO PLAYED ALREADY, YOU CAN PLAY AGAIN UNTIL THERE IS A RIGHT ONE XD!!! SO CLUE NUMBER 1: LOOK WHAT OTHER HAVE WRITTEN UNTIL NOW, BECAUSE THEY TELL YOU WHAT MEMBERS HAVE BEEN GUESSED ALREADY (IT IS NOT JIN!!!), AND CLUE NUMBER 2: THAT CHARACTER HAS ALREADY APPEARED IN THE STORY!