New life

Senpai noticed me!

Summer was slowly approaching its end, 

and it is the time that Dae appa and Baek Umma's baby Taehyung will finally start college. 

It is a life that he has been dreaming about during the whole summer: no parents, new friends, lots of parties, and perharps, some love too.

Arriving at school, the hyun family realized that find a parking spot won't be as easy as they thought.

"Taehyung baby, go ahead first, we will join you after." proposed Baek umma.

While his parents went to desparately find a place to park their car among all the parents coming to drive their children,

Taehyung took his luggage and tried to find his dorm. 

Taehyung was walking toward the dorm, and he was nervous to meet his roomate, hoping he won't be stuck with some creepy weird guy who he would have to endure for the whole year.

After finding his room, Taehyung stood in front of the door and took a deep breath, then he walked in. 

In his surprise, there is no one in it.

He thought maybe his roomate has not come yet.

Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened showing a short boy with a towel drying his hair.

He was taking a shower. That's why I didn't see him! 

The boy smiled and greeted him: "Hey, you are my new roomate right? I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

"Hi" replied Taehyung shyly "I'm Taehyung, Jung Taehyung" (I know his real name is Kim Taehyung, but let's assume he got his dad's last name >_<)

"You are Freshman too right? What do you study in?"

"I'm in chemistry. How about you, Jimin-shi?" replied Taehyung starting to taking out his belongings and put them in their new respective places.

"Cool, good with science hum? I'm in graphic arts" continued Jimin watching Taehyung cleaning and arranging his corner.

"Wow, you must be good at drawing" Taehyung finished his cleaning and turned his face to Jimin again.

"Yeah, kind of. Wow, you have a very thin waist" Jimin put a hand on Taehyung's waist which caused the younger one to start laughing incontrollably. 

"Haha, stop it Jimin-shi! haha it tickles!" Taehyung has fallen on his bed.

"Looks like I found the weak spot of my new roomate" Jimin smirked while climbing on top of him to tickle him even more.

"Haha, yah! stop! haha stop!" shouted Taehyung trying to push Jimin off him.

Jimin stopped and got up from him with a grin.

"Yah, stop calling me Jimin-shi, we are chingu now right? "

"Right, Jimin" Taehyung showed his new friend his brightest smile.

He was always a little shy and akward when it comes to making new friend, but if it was Jimin, he feel like he can become close to him in no time.

Jimin past his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and gently pinched Taehyung's cheek. "Aigoo, wuli Taehyungie kwiyoun-ah

At that moment, Dae appa and Baek umma arrived to their son's room. 

Baekhyun froze at the door frame seeing a stranger being so close to his son. 

"Taehyung-ah! Have you unpack everything yet?" asked Dae appa without realizing his partner's sudden mood change. 

Before Taehyung could react, Jimin got up and bowed, then introduced himself to Taehyung's parents. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jimin immida. Please take care of me!"

"Nice to meet you."  Daehyun likes his son's new roomate a lotJimin seemed like very joyful and lively boy,

perharps Taehyung could learn from him and be less shy.

Baekhyun did not reply to the warm greeting of Jimin, instead, he gave him a suspicious look while telling his son: "Your appa and I have to go now. We'll come and visit you this weekend again"

"No problem umma, I'll walk you downstairs." Seeing the coldness of his umma toward his roomate, Taehyung quickly got up from his bed and followed his parents.  

 

In front of his dorm,

Baekhyun hugged his son tightly, he was worried, very worried for the first time their son will leave the family nest to live by himself.

"Baby, take care of yourself, call us if anything happens. I already start to miss you, my baby Taehyungie-ah" 

"Umma I'll miss you too, don't worry, I'll be fine" said Taehyung hugging back his mom.

Daehyun also hugged tightly Taehyung before they leave, and said:

"Take care Taehyungie, be good, study hard, but above all, have fun. Enjoy your college life as much as you can" 

"Within the condition you don't do anything dangerous of course." precised Dae appa.

Taehyung waved to his parents, before heading back to his room.

Jimin was waiting for him at the door and asked:

"By the way, it is almost time for the welcome party for Freshman, wanna go together?"

"Ok, just give me one minute to change my shirt." 

 

In the same time, while Dae appa and baek umma were driven home,

Baek umma started to express his thoughts on Taehyungies' roomate. 

"That Jimin kid! Did you see him? Oh Lord, I can't believe our Taehyung have to stay with him for the whole year!"

"What about him?"

"Did you see how he put his arm around Taehyungie's shoulder and hug him? Maybe he'll try to our son! Should we find Taehyungie some pepper spray just in case?"

Daehyun sighed, his wife always has exaggerated thoughts when it comes to their son.

"Baek... Taehyung can defend himself, and that Jimin kid didn't seem so bad, just a little touchy, nothing wrong with that."

Baekhyun pouted hearing his husband disagreeing with him and said in tiny voice as if he was talking himself.

"Anyway, I'll call Taehyung later to warn him about that kid, telling him to keep his distances."  

 

In the auditiorium, after the department chairs and other student representatives finished their speech,

Taehyung and Jimin were moving slowly towards the door with the crowd.

"Wow, I can't believe there can possible be so many Freshman." Taehyung was impressed by the amount of people around him.

"Yeah" Jimin paused for a moment and exclamed: "Hey, those are friends over there, I'll introduce you to them"

Jimin dragged Taehyung towards a group of boys standing on the other side of the room.

"Hey Jimin, how was your room?" A tall pale skin boy asked seeing Jimin approaching them.

"It was fine, a little small, but clean. Let me introduce you to someone, this is Taehyung, my new roomate." Jimin pushed Taehyung who was hidding behind him towards his friends. 

Taehyung blushed and said a shy little "Hi, please take care of me" to the group.

"No need to be so shy" said one of them with very y tanned skin giving Taehyung a little tap on the shoulder "I am Kai, nice meeting you bro"

"Hi, I am Zelo" A tall guy with pink hair smiled cutely at him. "and this is Sehun, he is kind of shy to people that he is not familiar with." He said while pointing toward the boy who asked Jimin about his room.

Sehun quickly said a friendly "hi" toward Taehyung.

"I'm Tao, and omo, you are so cute, I want to protect you with my wushu stick!" said a blond boy with dark circles like a panda pinching his cheek.

"Yah, yah, I'm the only one that can pinch his cheek" Jimin shoved Tao's hand away.

"I'm Jongup." Another one of them approached Taehyung with a puppy smile.

"Jongup also studies in Chemistry, you guys will probably meet often" precised Jimin to his new friend.

"We can be do labs together if you want?" asked kindly Jongup.

"Let's not talk about school now, it is not even day one yet! I'm hungry, who is in for some tteokbokki?" asked Tao.

"and some fried chicken" added Kai. 

Sehun rolled his eyes, and mocked "Of course you would say that, but did you forget that you already had chicken for breakfast and lunch today, yesterday, and before yesterday? Isn't that too much?"

"There is never too much chicken one can have, like there is never too much knowledge" replied Kai trying to sound smart.

The group laughed together and walked out.

For the first time, Taehyung thought 

It doesn't feel that bad to belong to a group after all.  

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung is probably in the most boring department ever, but I chose that because... I'm in chemistry xDDDD 

I always wanted the BTS, BAP and EXO maknae lines to become friends TwT so happy I finally did it.

Taejin will meet in the next chapter, so stay tuned!

 

BONUS GAME: Tada~~~dahhh~

cr:cheesefishcake

The first person that guess my bias in BTS correctly in the comments get to have their name as a character that you choose to be or

the appearence of a pairing that you want to see that it is not there yet!!!