Accident

CRY

IN THE PARK

WOOYOUNG

''she's not here yet, i guess i have to wait..

(after a few hours)

''whats taking her so long, i should i call her..(i dialed and the phone rings, but no one answer)

''lee jieun where are you?..  

(phone rings) she's calling..( i picked it up and try to act mad)

yah! lee jieun! where are you, i've been waiting here for hours..!

hello,? wooyong-sshi its me suzy..

suzy?  why are you using jieun phone? where is she?

wooyoung-sshi..jieun-ah (sobs) jieun-ah.....

why?what happened to her? ( my heart is beating fast right now)

(cries)  she had an accident she's in the operating room right now!

( i was shocked, i felt frozen, i cant even say anything)

wooyung-shii i should,  go jieun's omma needs me right now..i'll just text you where the hospital is..bye! (hangs up)

what to do?..( my mind is blank ,i cant think i can only hear my heart, beating so fast..)

 

IN THE HOSPITAL

 

wooyoung-sshi you arrive at last..

where is she? is she ok? (panting)

did you just run all the way here?

is that important?! i want to see her..take me to her right now!!!

arrasseo..dont get mad! follow me..

 

jang wooyoung your here..

anhyeong hasseyo mrs lee, wheres jieun ..

dont worry shes ok now, the doctor says shes no longer in danger ..but shes not awake yet, do you want to stay beside her until she wakes up..

yes..kamsamida mrs lee..

ok take care of her ishould go home and get her some clothes..suzy will you come with me..

 

(i slowly open the door and i saw her lying there..i sit beside her bed)

(i touch her hair, her face, her nose , her lips..and i remember when i kissed her last night, i didnt kiss her on her lips,cause i was scared she might fall in love with me more..earlier in the park i was supposed to break up with her, i dont want to hurt her feelings more, but when i heard she had an accident ,i was about to go crazy, what is happening to me? am i starting to like you lee jieun)

hmmm..oppa?

jieun-ah your awake, i should call a doctor..

kajima..stay here with me..

stop moving your not supposed to do that,  (i helped her sit up) what happened lee jieun?

 i cant really remember it..

yeah they said that you hit your head, your still in shock, i wont ask you anything. just go back to sleep''

(she hugs me) wooyoung oppa i was so scared (cries) dont leave me jebal..

(i wiped her tears and hugs her back)

dont worry from now on..i wont leave your side..