Familiar Face

CRY

Now i remember..the first time i saw him it was 1 year ago

 

... jieun-ah the moving truck is here, help me carry this..                                                                                                                                     omma..(i said softly)                               why..are you hurt or something..?                                                                                                          ani..its just.... can i go to the beach..?                                       jieun-ah its 5:00 o clock.. we have to get this done..                                            i know but it will be my last time and im not sure if i can come back here..so please omma i want to watch the sunset before we leave..                    (mom sighed) ok.. but after the sunset comeback right away..                                                                                                                             ok..(i kissed her) kamsamida!                                          

At the beach

( i was walking,feeling the white sand in my feet.. i looked around and suddenly the old memories came back..about my dad my mom and me running everywhere, we're happy.. i sat down )im gonna miss this place..(and a teardrop fell)maybe i should go..i have to help my mom..( cant watch sunset..too painfull)

(i was about to leave..when i saw something..no, its someone..yeah it is a guy sitting there in my favorite spot..he was alone and hes staring nowhere..i stare at him,, hes handsome never seen a guy that handsome before..) oh! my cellphone..(yes i took a picture in that handsome face..then i saw someone coming..its a girl now i can see them talking i cant hear them..and now theyre arguing..the next thing i saw the girl slapped the guys face! i was shocked..and then the girl walked away..leaving the guy behind..i saw it a teardrop fell on that handsome face..he was pityful..but there's nothing i can do to make him feel better i just stand there watching him CRY)

 

 

In the classroom

Jieun-ah..lee jieun!

oh! yes! (its was suzy)

you ok?

yes im ok.

. you were staring at mr.park..dont tell me you like him?

what! of course not! i was thinking about something

.. ok..

but suzy..where is he?

who?

the guy that was late..the guy with ok taecyeon..

ahh..jang wooyoung..hes in detention..hes late three times..thats mr park rules if your late three times in his class you'll be in detention..(suzy smiled) you and me strike one!

Canteen

 

( Im sitting here by myself and i saw him,,sitting there alone too i want to go there to introduce my self but i am shy..i look at the picture of jang wooyoung in my cellphone)

 

Wooyoung house

promise me! you'll bring a girl in my birthday party!                                                                                                                                                                  oh no..mom please not again..                                                                                                                                                                                                            its the first time i ask something from you son..please do it for me as a birthday present..                                                                                     mom.. please...( i love my mom, and i want to do anything for her.. i dont know if i can do this....but)                                                                                                  i'll think about it..(i said softly)

yes!! thank you i love you young-ah!

now we're done..can i go to my room now.. ok you can...rest a bit then i'll call you to dinner ok? Ok ( this is for your own good son)

Wooyoung

 

what! you promise her!

hey dont shout..i didnt promise i just said i'd think about it..

but its still a yes..wooyoung you have to keep that..

i cant do that man, i cant just pick any girls to be my girlfriend!

i know that..but you dont wanna hurt her feelings are you? (I sighed) i dont know what to do..

ok then..let me help you.. (i smiled) your gonna help me..are you serious?

yah i may be not smart..but i am expert in this kind of problems..and i have a solution for you jang wooyoung! ( he said proudly)

ok then lets hear it.. we have to find you a .......FAKE GIRLFRIEND!!