FORGIVE ME..

CRY

WOOYOUNG's POV: 

What did you say..?

taecyeon: jieun-sshi we should talk about this calmly..wooyoung can explain this..

(she stared at me..but i cant bear to see the pain in her eyes i look away)

taecyeon: jieun-sshi you should sit here and wait! jieun dont go!

(she ran outside the house..i ran after her and grab her hand)

let me go..!!

lee jieun..let me explain...

please..(cries) leave me alone..i want to be alone...

but..

jebal..jebal..(sobs) let me go..

( i let her go..i cant bear it ..shes crying because of me..i cant take it , icant look at her, i let go of her hand and she ran away from me)

taecyeon: yeah you should leave her alone for now..she needs time to think..im sorry bro its my fault..

no..it was my fault i should've told her...(sighs)

dont worry man..she'll understand just explain to her..

i want to go to my room..i want to be alone..

 

JIEUN's POV:

omma im home..

oh jieun your early..you said you have a date..

im tired i want to sleep..

but still early..lee jieun! 

(i close the door behind me..and starts to cry..)

e-eotteokhe.. eotteokhe..?

(what did i do? all i know was loving him.how could..how...? ( i cried so hard..)i cant believe it..that hes that kind of person)

 

AT THE SCHOOL

WOOYOUNG'S POV

jieun are you ok..

hmm suzy i am..

have you cried all night..your eyes is kind of-

no i havent..i just didnt sleep early ...

ok..after class lets hang out ok?

lee jieun can we talk? ( i call her but she walk right past at me..i block her way)

i wont leave untill you say yes...

ok..(she said not looking at me..) after class..lets meet up

thank you...jieun for giving me a chance..

(she walk away, i looked at her)

i miss you lee jieun...

 

JIEUN'S POV:

AFTER CLASS

(i arrive at the place where me and wooyoung supposed to meet, i can see him sitting there waiting for me)

Jieun i thought you wouldnt come.. 

(i look away) say it now and make it fast im busy..

im sorry..please forgive me,i didnt mean to hurt you..i-i forgive me..

 ( i looked at him) apology accepted..

 your not mad at all?

ok i'll admit i was mad..but after thinking about it all night..i realized  i was one to blame too...

jieun...(almost a whisper)

wooyoung-ah im not a smart girl but im not that stupid either, i can feel it that you dont really like me..since the very beginning, it was suspicious enough when you ask me to be your girlfriend...you knew me for like 2 hours ,and everytime  were dating  your not even holding my hand..we dont look like a couple at all and when you asked me that i shouldnt tell anyone, even suzy that we a relationship..i knew it that you were pretending....( i showed him my phone)

look at this can you tell who's picture it is?

wait..its mine but how did you?

that picture was taken one year ago..at busan i lived there before..and the time it was taken when you and your ex girlfriend broke up!

(hes staring at me now) right wooyoung-ah i saw you before we met..i've always remember the first time i saw you, it was late afternoon and after that you stayed in my heart forever..everynight while looking at your picture i was hoping that i would see you again, and when i did i was very happy, then you ask me to be your girl, i took the opportunity and said yes beause i like you...

so please dont feel so guilty or anything..it was my fault , im hurt but i can move on so i'll forgive you..from now on lets live a happy life and pretend that none of this ever happened..

(hes stunned) omo i have to go mom's waiting,,then goodbye..( i walk away)

(im far from him now..the tears i was holding back earlier is pouring out now..)

why am i crying..?(sobs) i did the right thing, from now on i'll pretend that i live in the world  where he dont exist..its the only way to forget him....

 WOOYOUNG'S POV:

(i was speechless' all i did was to stare at her..i didnt even explain to her, after hearing what she said earlier, i cant help but smile iwas so lucky to have a nice girlfriend like her..i'll take her back tomorrow i'll explain everything to her..i'll do everything i can bring her back)

AT THE SCHOOL

jieun-ah..come on i'll treat you for lunch..

ok..i'll go get my bag..

(i came back to our classroom to get my bag whe i saw someone)

hi..! can we talk you didnt give me a chance to explain yesterday, i want to do it now..so please ome with me..

why would i?

what?

sorry i dont know you...

lee jieun-ah!

(suzy came in) jieun whats happening?

(i look at his eyes directly) suzy who is he?

hes jang wooyoung..

really? never heard of that name before..

wooyoung:   LEE JIEUN....!