Chapter four

The Perfect Meeting

"P-P-Pregnant?" Pyo said, blinking miltiple times. 

Junghwa nodded, biting her lip.

"I..I knew for a while.. I just didn't want to tell you... didn't want you to get worried."

"Worried. Jungwha I'm so happy. We're going to have a child!  A baby!" Pyo wrapped his arms around her shoulders and hugged her tight. 

....

"A baby huh?" Jina said quietly, looking down at her lap.

Kyung was looking at her with soft eyes. 

"You're worried for her aren't you?" he asked softly.

She looked up surprised. "How-"

"I've known you for 14 years. I know when you're worried." Kyung said lightheartedly.

"I guess so.. What if she misscaries Kyung? I don't want her to end up like me."

Kyung sighed and moved from his seat and sat next to her. He took her hands. "Jina... I promise she won't lose her baby.I know shes your best friend and Pyo is mine. We just have to watch out for the both of them."

Jina nodded in agreement.  

...

Jina stayed at Kyung's that night. 

"Hey Kyung... When we broke up... how did you handle it?" Jina asked.

Kyung sighed heavily and looked at the celing. He had memorrised the patterns and numbers of bumps on the celing from hours of just looking at it. 

"I had Pyo help me. With Zico and Yukwon setling in with their new  relasionship, Minhyuk and Jaehyo getting ready to get married and Taeil so far away... It was hard for both me and Pyo.  But i got it sorted in the end," he said, leaning his head and smiling a sad but loving smile. 

"Yeah... i can see that.." She said smiling back. 

....

Morning soon came. Jina opened one eye and the sun was blazing in her eye. She quickly closed it and groaned. 

"You're still up, and you still do that habbit?" Kyung asked. 

She had a bit of a start before turning her head and opening her eyes. Kyung had no shirt on, his hair was messy and his voice was thick with tiredness. 

Jina could have blushed if she didn't remind herself she hated him.

"Yeah so?" She said, getting up and throwing the covers off her. 

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home."

"Home? Jina wait-"

"Kyung. Last night was a mistke. I'm going home." 

Before she can get off the bed kyung grabbed her hand. 

"Jina... I still love you. I never stopped loving you. Why won't you belive me?" Kyung asked. 

"Every time I set something for us, you get drunk enough to forget your own name. What is that ment to make me think Kyung?"

"Didn't I treat you with love and affection? Didn't I hold you and tell you I love you? Didn't I take you on expensive nights out?" Kyung said, his bottom lip quivering

"Yeah... but that wasn't enough Kyung. I'm going," She said, trying to get up again but he janked her to the bed and threw her on the bed. He straddled her hips and heled her shoulders. He looked down at her, his eyes briming with tears. 

"Jina. I just found you again. I'm not letting you go so easily."

"Kyung let me go!" She said, struggling. 

Kyung heled onto her tight, biting his lip. 

Without warning, Kyung kissed her, hard and long. Her eyes were wide, but she had stopped struggling. They locked eyes and and she  just looked at him. Her eyes became lidded and her head tilted slightly. 

"Jina. Kwon Jina. I love you And I won't let you go so easily from my grasp again."