chapter two

The Perfect Meeting

After that the wedding was a blur. Kyung kept on sneeking glances at Jina, who had seemed to set preminately  in a scowl.

Kyung scoffed and then turned around, just in time to see Jungwha and Pyo seal their vows with a kiss.

..

Kyung grabbed her arm, leading her to the bottom of a car park.

“Let go of me!”

“No way”

“I’ll scream.”

“Scream. No one is down  here to hear”.

“Kyung I swear-“

“You swear what Jina?! That you’ll leave me for another six years not knowing where the hell you were or even if you was okay?!” Kyung  yelled, slamming her back onto a cold stone wall.

She gasped and grimaced as her shoulder banged harshly on the wall.

She glared at Kyung.

“I didn’t think you deserved to know. After all I don’t diserve to know what you do,” She hissed.

“Jina listen-“

“No I wont listen. I’m done listing to you. For these past six years did you know almost everyday  I went back to the house wondering I should knock or not,  if I should say I’m sorry and take you back. Now I know not knocking on that door was the best decision of my life.”

“Jina.. it was just a drink with the guys it isn’t like-“ Kyung once again was inturpeted

“Kyung we had four anniversaries. Always. You was drunk before every single one, except maybe our first so I guess you was drunk for three of our four anniversaries . Kyung… I.. I was going to tell you I was pregnant at the time-“

Now it was Kyung’s turn to cut in.

“You was what?!”

“I was pregnant. But six months in I miscarried her.”

Kyung had a daughter. She didn’t get the chance to meet him or even breathe.

Kyung let go of Jina and brought a hand to his forehead, palm sweaty.

Jina watched him with narrowed eyes.

“What happened to forever? What happened to the kyung who would love and hold me? He’s gone. And I honestly don’t know if he’s coming back.”

...

 

After the encounter with Jina kyung rode to a hotel with Pyo and Jungwha. She was ecstatic  to be married, not shutting up and letting Kyung have the peace he so despretly wanted.

Pyo could sense something was off so, after he got Jungwha to bed(she had too many drinks to do anything tonight so he told her to sleep) he walked to Kyungs room.

He rapped he door. One, two three. The door opened.

“Pyo..” he said.

 Pyo could see the dejected look on his face and Pyo was pulled inside.

The door slammed shut.

“I spoke to her today.” Kyung started.

“Spoke to who?”

“Kwon Jina.”

Pyo widened his eyes.

“Really? Where?!”Pyo asked.

“At your wedding.”

“Wait wha… ohhhh”

“ohh what? Pyo is there something you haven’t been telling me.”

“W-Well… she and Jungwha are best friends. She comes over sometimes and-“

“You’re telling me that you and your wife spoke to Kwon Jina on a regular basis. You, knowing I was worried sick about the , didn’t once come to tell me that she was okay?” Kyung said, his voice quietly calm.

To Pyo that was scarier than him shouting. No one wanted to hear Kyung shout.

“I.. I wanted to I really did, hyung… but she wouldn’t let me. “

“What do you mean she wouldn’t let you?! I’m your best friend!! You shouldn’t listen to her! “ Kyung said, his voice had suddenly risen to a shout.
 

“Kyung I-“ Pyo began.

“Leave.”

“Kyung really-“

“I said leave”

...

Morning soon came and Kyung groaned as the alarm rang in his ears. He opened his eyes and sighed. He lifted himself up so he was sitting up rather then laying down.

He replayed yesterdays events in his head.

““I was pregnant. But six months in I miscarried her.”

What happened to forever? What happened to the kyung who would love and hold me? He’s gone. And I honestly don’t know if he’s coming back.”

Kyung groaned and ran a hand down his face.

“And he had the audacity to slam me into the wall and demand where I’ve been.”

Jungwha tuted.

“That sounds horrible. I-“

She stopped midsentence and noticed Pyo and his best man. She still didn’t know the name of him .

“Pyo!” She called, getting up and waving her hand to catch his attention.

It was caught soon enough as Pyo and his best man swaggered to the seats.

Jina’s head was  down, fixing her hair as Pyo and Kyung sat down.

“Morning. How was your sleep”Junghwa asked, kissing Pyo lightly on his cheek.

“Fabulous.”

She smiled and turned to look at Jina.

He head slowly rose and her eyes locked with Kyungs.