chapter one

The Perfect Meeting

Kyung sighed lightly. The morning sun shinning bright in his eyes. His blinds were open slightly, allowing the sun to seep through. He rolled over on his bed, tightening his eyes to block out the sunlight.

Suddenly slim fingers ran through his hair and he sighed.
 

“Wakey wakey, Kyungie.”

“Oh come on, Jina.. its Saturday,” Kyung groaned, his voice thick with sleep.

“Have you really forgotten what today is?” Jina said, hurt clearly in her voice.

Kyung turned and looked at her, giving her his classic lazy gaze. His fingers wrapped around the nape of her neck and he brought her head to his, so their foreheads touched.

“Happy 4th anniversary,” He whispered, kissing her lightly.

Jina smiled in the kiss and then quickly pulled away.

She jumped out of the bed.

“I have plans for us today so after you get out of the bath I’ll show you!”

….

Kyung had one towel wrapped around his waist and another  to dry his hair.

What he didn’t expect was, his six friends.

“Ayo” a blonde smirked, waving once with his right hand.

Woo Ji ho, leader of their so called pack.

“What are you doing here,” he said, letting the towel slip from his head.

“Well, Jina has gone out to do some final arrangements, and she asked us to stall you until she call,” A red head said.

Yu Kwon, was Taeil’s best friend, due to their awkward nature to just about… everything.

Then there was Minhyuk and Jaehyo, the only two of the pack that’s in a relationship. It took a while for them to come out to the group but nothings changed between them, at least Kyung hoped.

The there was Pyo, the youngest of the group, the trouble maker. He had the deepest voice out of all of them, but yet he acted like he was 3.

“So, what are we gonna do then?” Kyung asked.

Pyo let a crooked smile play on his lips.

“Were gonna play a game.”

“ONE ShOT, ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT!!!”

Kyung chugged the small glass of alcohol down his throat. He loved the burning sensation that run through his throat and chest. He let out a huge gasp and smashed the glass down on the table shaking the small metal thing.

Cheers sounded for their little booth.

Jina was to come home in exactly two hours.

“C-Come on guys… I should stop.. J-J-jian.. Jina is gonna come and see me like this. We should stop,” Kyung said, his words slurred and hard to understand.

“Aww you worry too much Kyu.”

Suddenly “2ne1’s chours of Come back hoe started playing.

“Come baby baby,come baby”

Kyung fiddled to find his phone.

He found it and flipped open the case and saw it was Jina.

“..”

Kyung waved a hand at Jaehyo to turn the music off, which he did.

“Kyungie!” She said.

Kyung could feel her smile.

 Kyung coughed before speaking.

“J-J-J-Jina.”

“Kyung are you drunk?” Jina asked.

Kyung’s eyes widened.

“N-No I’m not,” he said.

“You are. Kyung you always get drunk when I have something planned. Is there something you’re trying to tell me?” she asked, his voice quiet.

“NO! I love you Jina… it’s just the guys-“

“The guys!! It’s always about the guys! I think.. we should brake up.”

“Jina, no stop wait.”

“Bye, Kyung.”

That was the last he heared of Kwon jina.

 

….

6 years later.

“Our p.o is all grown up. Already getting married,”  Kyung smilled, fixing the mans collar.

It had been six years he’s been split from Jina, and not once had he heared any news about her. He didn’t even know if she was alive or not.

“Are you not mad im marrying before you?” Pyo asked, looking down at his shoes,  which suddenly became the most interesting thing.

Kyung put his hands on his shoulders, making the younger look at him.

“Look, you and Junghwa meant to be together. I don’t care if you’re married before me all I want is for you to be healthy “

During the six years they have been apart Kyung learned that, Zico had gotten with Ukwon and that Jaehyo and Minhyk were to be married a month after P.o and Jungwha. That left the awkward Taeil who lived alone somewhere in Jeju island. A lot of things have changed in the past 6 years and to be honest, Kyung felt that he was the only one who stayed the same.

“So, you’re fine with me being married,”  Po asked, once more for confirmation.

“Absolutely fine”

 

 

The wedding march song was loud in Kyungs ears as he stood at the top of the alter with Pyo. Pyo had made Kyung his best man because  both had  stayed  in touch with each other and stayd the closest to everyones surprise.

Junghwa wa s abeutiful girl, with long red flowing hair, pale flawless skin and was little more then 5’3. She had plump lips that any guy would want to ravish. In some ways she was more beautiful then Jina was.

She soon stood by Pyo’s side, a beeming smile on his face.

Aan hour later  the ceremony was still going on, and Kyung found himself drfitng every  once and a while.

“gheese dosen’t he know its rude to sleep during a wedding,” A familiar voice snarled form the seat behind him.

He turned around and his eyes widened.

“Jina. Kwon Jina?!”

“Kyung!”