Chapter 2

Red War

Hansol fly in the forest,dodging the magic ball.

"Damn!"said Hansol,turning and pointing his hand as he used one of his spell.

'There's no friendship in here.It only betrayal and fighting!'think Hansol.

"!!!",Hansol gasp as he saw a boy float in front of him,kicking and send him flying.

"Tch!!!",Hansol wince,creating a force field as he block the boy attack.

"Keep it up,Jungkook.That force field won't last long".

"Xero,I need a little help! I won't able to hold him much longer!!"said Hansol.

Xero fly and point his hand,sending ice crystal as Hansol kick him and panting.

"You okay there?!"ask Xero.

"I'm okay"said Hansol,flying toward Xero.

"We need to get rid of him to get away from us! Follow me!"said Hansol as he fly and Xero follow him.

"It feel like no more friendship in this war! Only betrayal!"said Xero.

"I know.But I also know we will never betray each other"said Hansol and Xero nod.

"Best friend never betray another friend.You my best friend"said Hansol.

"And you my best friend.We will never betray each other"said Xero.

Hansol smile at him as they dodge a lightning fly pass them.

"Xero!! It not hit you,right?!"ask Hansol.

"I'm okay.And you?"ask Xero.

"I'm okay.Fly the opposite direction of me,it will made him think twice to which of us.Go!"said Hansol as he turn.

Hansol turn and saw Jungkook fly behind him.

"So you decide to follow me,eh? Let see if you can defeat me!"said Hansol,swinging his hands as shadows move under him,moving like torpedo.

He create another force field as Jungkook shoot lightning at him again.

'Damn....I need to keep my spells if we want to end this war quickly!'think Hansol.

He hear roar and look up to saw a black dragon fly above him.

"Sangdo,right here!!!"said Hansol,keeping the force field.

"Hansol,turn your force field into an orb!"said Xero from Sangdo.

The dragon open his mouth and burst out fire at the enemies.

Hansol concetrating as he turn the force field,trapping Jungkook inside it.

He jump and fly as Sangdo back to his human form.

"Sangdo,breath your fire!!"said Xero.

Sangdo nod and open his mouth as fire ready to burst out.

"Hansol,go behind me.It can hurt you"said Xero and Hansol nod.

"Sangdo,now!!!"said Xero as Sangdo burst out the fire and ice come out from Xero's hand.

The fire and the ice become one,heading toward the enemy.

"Damn,the sky.We need to get back,all of you!!"said Sangdo.

"Hansol! God,one of my ice must slice your hand.Was it bleeding?"ask Xero.

"It's bleeding,but I just need to cover it with bandage.Let's go,we need to go back"said Hansol.