CH2: Destiny

Want You Back

Baek placed his luggages at the corner of his bed

 

Each room was made for two students with a double-decker bed, a large wardrobe, a bathroom along with toilet inside and two tables with chairs for studying purposes.

 

" I wonder who's the owner of these ing mess ? What on earth is he thinking about living here with trashes everywhere. "

 

Clothes everywhere with unmanaged  food wastes. 

 

 

This is totally not Byun Baek Hyun's style

 

He's way too hygienic for these kind of mess

So he decides to clean and tidy up the room and take a shower after he's done with it.

 

-

 

" Oppa! I gotta see you at 5PM please. I ... "

 

He cuts off. Placing himself in comfortable zone.

He's tired of explanations. And girls.

 

He pulled out the photo of the latest ex girlfriend from the leather-made wallet

Smirks and torns the photo apart

 

 

He still remember how she made up stories about his good friend

 

" Because of you, Luhan and me became strangers, " burns the photo and throws it away

 

Chanyeol looks into the wide blue sky. Yes, he did the right thing.

 

" Yaa ! Your trash falls onto my precious pretty face ! Damn it " Baek yells from below.

 

Chanyeol smiles. Though he doesn't know that guy but he looks cute with blushy face.

Who cares. He's happy enough letting go something that made him turns into a different person back then.

 

-

 

Baek's still in the bath tub. The white bubbles covered his sinking body.

A long journey from his home to the new school and of course to the dormitory made him tired.

 

Accidentally Baek falls asleep with his head leaning at the corner of the bath tub.

 

The room's door is opened by someone.

He walks into the room and seems surprised because of the perfect cleaned room !

 

 

" I thought the school is way too poor to sponsor maids to clean up these ᄏᄏ "

 

Laying on the perfect tidied bed

He turns to the right side of him and he sees a

 

" Luggages ? Roommate ? What the f , I've told them I'm not going to have anyone living in the same room with me. But where's the owner of these fu king pink luggages, " Chanyeol soliloquized. 

 

He looks under the bed. No one's here

Opens the wardrobe in sudden but no one's inside

 

" Bathroom ? " he guesses. Slowly heading and budge the door in rush !

 

" Yaaa ! Who the hell are you ?! ert ! " Baek scolds. He was about to sleep deeper in the tub until he heard someone is walking and standing near the door.

 

Baek gets himself out from the bath tub and wrap himself with a towel.

 

" It should be me, asking what are you doing here, intruding my room without permission ! " Chanyeol replies in harsh tone of voice.

 

" Get out ert! I don't care who the hell are you. Whose room is this or who should be asking which questions. Get out !! " Baek screams. The tall guy with big eyes almost seeing him . 

 

Chanyeol irritated and was about to leave. Until he notices something about Baek ,

 

" Wait a sec. This towel is mine ! Give me thissss " admitting the towel that Baek's used for wrapping himself while pulling the towel away from Baek.

 

Baek's not as strong as Chanyeol, he accidentally lets the towel off from his grip. 

Both of them fall once Baek's failed to hold the towel any longer.

Their faces are inches apart. Chanyeol could feel Baek's breathe by his lips.

Baek's face turns red. So does Chanyeol.