Moving the date

Lesbians and Photo Albums, and Weddings Oh my!

What do you mean we can try one day earlier? If we wanted to get married a day earlier, then we would have chosen that date from the beginning!” Baekhyun said standing up and getting in very close proximity with the manger of the hotel's face.

 

Daehyun tried pushing Baekhyun back down to his seat. “Let him explain I'm sure there's a valid reason for why the date was changed. And we had just booked the hotel, it isn't like we started any plans for it or set up with any caterers.”

 

Baekhyun huffed and sat back down with a pout. Daehyun kept his hand on Baekhyun's knee in case he needed to stop Baekhyun at any time.

 

You see, another couple wants the date and they're a bit pressed for time and trust me I was against this, but they got the hotel's owner involved and I think they threw a good deal of money at him.” The manager explained tugging at his shirt collar nervously. Baekhyun was from Exo and had superpowers. This could end very badly.

 

Baekhyun began to yell again although this time he remained seated albeit he leaned forward to be closer to the manager. “So? Money and asking is how things get done in this planet! Honestly, we are a gay couple we will say this is a discrimination practice by you choosing a heteroual couple over us.” Baekhyun leaned back and crossed his legs, pleased with himself.

 

You can't do that Mr. Byun, the couple that has taken over your spot is a lesbian couple. There is no discrimination practice involved.” The manager explained quietly.

 

Baekhyun became outraged while Daehyun ate more candy from the glass bowl the manager had on his desk. “What about discrimination based on planets? You're telling me the fact that I came from Exo has nothing to do with us. I would hate for this hotel to gain a reputation like that. How will it affect Mato's inter-galaxy tourism policy?”

 

Once again, Mr. Byun that won't work. The lesbian couple, one of them is from Exo just like you.”

 

You know who are these people?” Daehyun asked the manager before turning and looking up at Baekhyun who at this point had gotten up again. “We should try and become friends with them. We both have things in common.”

 

I don't want to become friends with a lesbian couple from Exo. I want our wedding to be perfect.” Baekhyun snapped. Baekhyun huffed and walked away from the desk to look out the large windows in an attempt to calm himself down before the lights went crazy at the hotel.

 

The manager turned to Daehyun. “I think you might be familiar with one of them Mr. Jung. One of the brides works for Mato's military forces. If I'm not mistaken I think she may be the head.”

 

Daehyun's jaw went slack. “Dayna is a lesbian? And she's getting married? She didn't tell anyone at work. I mean I don't think anyone has the courage to go up and start a casual conversation with her but wow. I can try and get sympathy from her now.”

 

And Mr. Byun, you work as a Guardian of Exo don't you?”

 

Baekhyun stopped his pacing when the manager began to talk to him. “Yes I do. Why is that important?”

 

The other bride is Exo royalty. If I'm not mistaken she's a Princess of Exo-” the manager said before he was cut off.

 

You have got to be kidding me. One of the brides is the daughter of the Head Goddess of Exo?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

Do you know the bride then?” The manager asked.

 

Of course not. The Head Goddess has seven kids. There are competitions in Exo to see if anyone can name them all. I think the bride might be the second one. There was something about the second born leaving Exo to go travel across the galaxies on a motorcycle.” Baekhyun said. “That still doesn't mean I'm willing to give up my spot!”

 

There is one more reason.” The manager said slowly and carefully. Baekhyun sat down. This had to be big news. “Now you didn't hear this from me but one of the brides might be pregnant.”

 

Excuse me?” Baekhyun was in shock. He lost his wedding date to over-achieving pregnant lesbians? That was not okay.

 

That would explain why Dayna showed up late to work and why she doesn't work alongside the new recruits on the intense boot camp. Yesterday she only made 97% of the Mato military force members cry!” Daehyun said. “I can't believe she's pregnant.”

 

So? Plenty of people get married while pregnant. Just have them lie and say it was a honeymoon baby. A baby born two days early isn't going to change anything.” Baekhyun said.


“Well, from what I hear the baby is going to be born more than two days early. From what I gather the brides got pregnant only two weeks after they started dating.”


Baekhyun glanced nervously around the room. “Two weeks? Wow that is early. The lack of responsibility that society has nowadays. You would think better of them considering their positions in life.”

 

The manager nodded. “I agree but then again there are pregnant after one night stands.”


Daehyun and Baekhyun both stared at each other with wide eyes.

 

“Wait, why did you and Dad stare at each other?” Taehyung asked interrupting the story.


Baekhyun blushed. “Because we were in shock of how society is nowadays. Don't have babies until you've been dating for at least a year.”

 

“Having kids after getting married is the best way to go. No one judges you then and you don't have to deal with the stress of planning an unexpected wedding.” Daehyun added in.

 

“Is that the only story you have from the wedding?” Taehyung asked Baekhyun.

 

“Of course not. That's just proof of how much the lesbians feel the need to ruin my life.”