-2

Three Words, Eight Letters

Sooji's POV

 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Sooji imnida. What's your name? " I asked the guy next to me. I reached my hands to his front signal that I want to shake hands with him.

" Yeah yeah I know you. Pfft. "

 

I feel that something i did wrong why Baekhyun acts cold infront of me. I just turned my attention to the front. Forget him Sooji.

 

Baek's POV

 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Sooji imnida. What's your name? " I suddenly felt goosebumps when I heard that angelic voice. I can't move my hands to shake that soft hands of her. I was not in my right mood and a word accidentally slip in my mouth.

 

" Yeah yeah I know you. Pfft. " Sh*t. What did I just say? Pabo Pabo!

 

I saw in the side of my eyes that she felt sad. What will I do. Just Ignore her Baekhyun.

 

Recess

 

I was walking towards the counter to get food when someone patted my shoulder.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol. Don't scare the out of me man!" I said when I get my food from the counter.

" I saw you awhile ago. What the hell did you just say to the new student? She's just introducing herself to you. "

" Yeah yeah I know " I said

" That stupid 'Yeah yeah I know ' trademark of yours! Why are you acting like this huh? " Chanyeol said as he pull away my food.

" Give me back my food Yeol! "

" Is it because of her  huh? "

" Don't bring that subject up to me Park Chanyeol or I will.... " I am so stupid. I can't beat my bestfriend. I just don't want to hear that woman's name who made me like this. Heartbroken.

" Will what? " Chanyeol said as he finally stood up from his seat.

" I'm sorry Chanyeol. Just leave me alone " I said as I ran away from the Cafeteria.

 

I can feel that a tear will slipped into my eyes but I tried not to slipped it. Her, the one who leave me like a trash. She's the one who played my feelings. She's the one who made me these. Jung Minah.

 

I ran and ran as I bumped into someone. I saw that her books fell on the floor. I picked it up and I lifted my eyes to see a beautiful girl. What? Beautiful? Pfft.

" I-i'm sorry. I didn't see it was you... " Sooji apologized and bowed 90 degrees. What is she doing?

" No! I'm the one who should say that.. I'm sorry. " I said as i rub my neck.

Silence filled the hallway and I think that It was awkward since It just the two of us...

 

I was going to speak when her phone ringed from her pocket. Stupid Phone!

 

Here we come, Come with me. There 's a world out there and we should see. Take my hand, close your eyes. When you are here I'm a rocketeer let's Fly~~. That song reminds me of something...

 

After Sooji finsihed her business with her phone. I suddenly speak. " You like that song do you? "

Sooji nodded. " I like this song since I met a boy in States when i was seven.

 


CLIFFHANGER?

 

Do you know who's that ' Little Boy ' Sooji said? Find out in the next Chapter xD

Comment Subscribe and Upvote :)