-3

Three Words, Eight Letters

~ SooJi"s POV ~

 

 


Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Let's fly~~

Rocketeer - Far East Movement

 

This Song.... the one that helps me to connect with other people outside my cruel world or should I say, Our house in States. I was locked up inside my room because I'm scared to talk to others. My parents said that I should keep inside the room for safety. I don't know but I only followed them but today, In this present time, I always suspect my parents why we choose to move to Korea to live there not by their business... I know there's more other than business.

 

I locked up inside our house and I feel weird when someone call me or someone wants to play with me. That's the time i knew that I have a some kind of phobia that i'm scared to other persons except from my parents that made connections to me or they talk to me.

 

Flashback:

" Soo Ji, me and your mother will go somewhere important. It's business and I don't want you to go out outside the house. You know there are some evil criminals there outside and made something terrible to you. Just lock the door and watch TV. Understood? " Appa said as he get his car keys and they wear a coat and a hat. Why would they wear such clothes? It's summer. I close the door and I just plopped myself on the sofa and watch Adventure Time, my favorite Cartoon. I wish i was Finn that can go somewhere and Live free with his bestfriend dog, Jake.

 

As I walked to the window to see a bunch of kids playing outside the house. ' they are not terrible right? ' .

 

I decided to get back to the sofa as I heard a ball just throw inside our garage. I saw a boy calling ' Hello? Is there anybody here? My ball just throw inside your Garage.. ". What will I do? Appa told me that I shouldn't go outside and it's terrible. I saw the boy trying to get up from the grills of the gate. I suddenly open the door and shouted " Hey! What are you doing? "

 

Suddenly the boy fell on the ground and winced in pain. " Ouch ". I immediately help him to get up and cure his wounds inside the house. I was panicking like it's a special someone to me. I sat him to the couch and I get the first aid kit from the bathroom and I came back to the boy. His wounds are bleeding and his bruises. Poor boy.

 

After I treat his wounds, he said " What's your name? It's like your new here in the subdivision huh? "

"Oh I'm not new here. " I said " I was not the type of a kid who likes to play outside. "

 

" Oh... Why don't you just try to play outside. It's fun " he said as he show his genuine smile to me. Kids are not harm to me. They are friendly.

 

" Are you sure? " I said. " Yeah it's 100% sure " he said as he pulled me outside the house and he get his ball with him.

 

We arrive to a small house back from their house. Wow, their house is big and beautiful. I saw him getting something from his pocket. A little radio. He suddenly played a song that gets my attention. The melody of the song becames a harmony to my ears. It makes my day beautiful. The beat makes my body to go dancing. Oh how I love this song...

 

" Do you like it? " he said. I was just nodded because the song makes me speechless.

 

Something just popped from my head. 'What's his name?'. I suddenly asked, "What's your name?". He answered, "My name's Bryan. I'm a half Korean half American". " Ohh... what a cute name " I said. " Thanks " he said as he turned off his radio. Someone called his name as I saw his mother calling for him to go home. "Bye Princess" he said as he waved goodbye to me and run. Did he just called me 'Princess' ? I feel that some butterflies in my stomach. Finally i have a friend. Bryan.

 

Wait? I didn't just introduced myself to him. " My name's Lee SooJi and I'm half Korean half American... and I want to be your friend, Bryan " I whispered to myself as I will go home now but something stopped in my tracks. ' A necklace? ' . I grabbed the necklace and examined it. It must be Bryan's. I will give this to him tomorrow since my parents will go to their business tomorrow and will be back by evening.

 


Author's note:

 

This POV of Sooji is when she was 8 years old and they were live in States.

 

I'm back. I'm sorry if i update this evening because i can't concentrate on my work because i watched "Transformers" and i can't stop my laughing because i saw the director's name "Michael Bay" and i remembered i saw a Michael Bay on acomedy video by PewDiePie. You watch PewDiePie's video on YouTube. You will laugh like there is no tomorrow. xD

By the way, the little boy's Bryan and you think that who is that Bryan in SooJi's life. Well it will revealed in the next chapter so stay tuned readers. :)

If you have a little idea who is Bryan, you can comment below :)

I will try to 2double2 update tom. Stay tuned for the next chappie

 

#Comment

#Subscribe

#Upvote