-1

Three Words, Eight Letters

 

Third Person POV

 

Here we come, Come with me. There's a world out there and we should see. Take my hand, close your eyes with you and here I'm a rocketeer let's fly~

 

BZZT BZZT

 

"ugghh... Alarm. Make it stop! " Sooji groaned in frustration as she tried to stop the alarm and she suceed. Who will be angry if the alarm disturbed your sleep?. It was her first day in school here in Korea. They just came from States yesterday. They decided to study Sooji here since her parents' business is here.

 

" Jinnie, Breakfast is ready. Go downstairs "her mom yelled from the kitchen downstairs.

" Okay i'm coming mom "

 

Sooji takes a last glance at her clock and she saw it was '5:30 a.m'. Oh no. the flag ceremony starts at 6! I'm late!.  She fixed herself and she take a quick bath and change into her school uniform.

 

" tsk tsk. Did you turn on your alarm yesterday bfore going to sleep? " her mom scolded her.

" Yes mom. " she said while taking a bite of a bacon.

" Just speak korean sweetheart. We are here in Korea not States. " her mom said as she fixed her daughter's lunchbox.

" Ne umma. I will go now. I'm late again, you know. " Sooji said as she took her bag and her lunchbox.

" haha. Okay. Goodluck to your first day sweetie " her mom give her a kiss on her cheeks.

" bye umma "

 

Lee Sooji is born in States. She is a half-korean half-American. So, her mother is an Ameircan while her father is a Korean. Sooji's name in English was Elizabeth Lee. She learned Korean when she was 7.

 

School

 

"Uhm.. excuse me. Good morning Principal. I'm Lee Sooji the exchange student. " Sooji said as she bowed 90 degrees.

" Oh. Ms. Lee come on. Follow me. I will show you your new classroom. " her Principal showed her her new classroom.

 

" Attention students. As you can see, Jung Minah your classmate is no longer studying here. She and her family just moved to Canada because they decided to study her there. But don't worry, you have a new student from States. *KNOCK KNOCK* Oh. They're here "

 

The teacher opened the door revealing the Principal and a new student at her back. " Annyeonghaseyo Lee Sooji imnida. Please take care of me " she bowed 90 degrees.

 

While Sooji is scanning her eyes to the students at her front. Someonecaught her eye.

 

"Uhm Ms. Lee. You can sit beside.... Mr. Byun Baekhyun at the third row "

 

' So his name is Baekhyun.. How cute ' Sooji's thoughts.

 

 

 


 author's note:

 

I'm back readers. I finally update this story. I'm sorry if I only update today. I should update yesterday but it's raining heavily here in our country and i'm scared at lightning. ( Maybe Jongdae is behind all these xD ).

 

I just wanted to say all the reader who upvote and subscribe this story, thank U very much and I really really love u all :)

 

Reminder: No PLAGIARIZING or if you do so, you'll regret it >:(

 

I will try to update more so you can see Baekhyun POV in the next chapter and to clear the story more.

 

Don't forget to Comment Subscribe and Upvote.

 

Oh, fellas. You can follow me on twitter :

@ChanLovesBaek