제 2장

Annyeong Ghost

|chapter two.

 

A man was standing beside me bed, smiling. He's so good looking. I didn't know that guy like him still exists. How could it be? Whenever he smiles, his sweet dimples appear. His eyes were sparkling. 

He was wearing a white coat and white pants. His hair color was black. It's like we just have the same age. 

He looked like an angel who just came from heaven. 

I was staring at him for a very long time. I was starstrucked or maybe I'm just...dreaming? I pinched my cheeks and closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I slowly opened my eyes but he was still there. Looking at me and smiling. 

"Are you okay, Mira-ssi?" He waved his hand. 

I blinked multiple times and slapped my cheeks, "Ugh, y-yes..." I stuttered then he chuckled. 

Suddenly, a nurse came in pushing a wheelchair. "Are you feeling better now?"

I nodded. 

"Please come with me, Mira-ssi." The nurse smiled and carried me to the wheelchair. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"There is someone you should talk to." He pushed the wheelchair carefully. 

We entered the room and a doctor was waiting for me. 

He asked me a lot of questions.

 

Why do I want to die?

When did I start to feel like I'm useless?

Do I still have a relative that I'm living with?

Where are my parents?

 

The doctor was a Psychiatrist so I answered his questions. He might think that I had a mental disorder. 

Suddenly, I heard a bang from the doctor's locker. The locker was too big and a person could actually fit in there. I heard the bang for almost 5 times. 

Someone's in there. 

"There is someone inside." I said, pointing at the locker. 

The doctor just looked at it and turned his eyes on me. 

"What are you doing? Are you just going to look at it? Did you kidnap someone or maybe a nurse and hid her here?" I shot him a look and immediately opened the locker. 

The doctor didn't stop me from opening the locker. Weird. 

Surprisingly, it wasn't a girl but a guy! It's the guy before! The guy that I met a while ago in my room. 

"Why are you there?" I asked.

He gave me a small smile and slightly scratched his head, "I was following...you."

"Following me?" I gave him a puzzled look. "But wait, how did you get there?" I asked. 

"Hihi..." He smiled and went out the locker. 

"Ahjussi, do you know this guy?" I asked the doctor. 

"G-guy?" The doctor looked so shocked. He called someone to get me out of the room.

"Ahjussi, is he your son?" 

The nurse pushed my wheelchair and we stepped out of that doctor's room. 

"Mira-ssi, Doctor Kang doesn't have any son and who is the guy that you are talking about? When I went inside the room a while ago, you and Doctor Kang were inside. There's no one there." The nurse said. 

There's no one there. 

What is he saying? 

I looked around and the guy before was nowhere to be found. Where is he? There is something fishy about that guy. 

 

3am in the morning. 

I woke up to call someone to get me a cup of water. When I was in the hallway, I saw someone was walking towards me... I couldn't see his face because the hallway was kind of dark. 

Suddenly, I saw the guy floating. What the heck. 

I ran back to my room and locked my room. I was catching my breath and sat on the floor. 

I heard someone was jumping on my bed.

"Are you okay?"

He sounds so familiar. 

I looked up and saw the guy that I met yesterday. 

"I saw a ghost." I said. 

"A ghost... then that means you saw me?" 

"What are you saying?" I looked up and saw him floating. 

I was shocked. 

No. 

This is not real.

I slapped my cheeks then pinched my cheeks. 

I'm just dreaming.

 

"You're not dreaming, Mira-ssi." He said. 

"Don't...t-talk t-to m-me..." I was shaking the whole time. 

"Don't worry. I don't bite. I just need you." 

 

I opened my eyes and he's not floating anymore. "I didn't mean to scare you. I just need your help." He gently pats my head. "I'm sorry." He smiled. 

"Why do you need me?" I asked. I was waiting for an answer but he didn't answer my question. He just left like that. 

 

----

Author's note! 

I wasn't able to update yesterday so here's the second chapter of the story! What do you think about my story so far? Comment it below please! Hihihi~ Comments are loved and don't forget to 'subcribe' to this story! You can read my other stories too. Happy Mother's Day to all of our mothers.