Chapter 1

Untitled Taehope #1

Hoseok hated the darkness. He hated night time. He was a creature of the sun, a creature of the light! He had no business creeping around when the moon was up. Alright, so he wasn’t really creeping, more along the lines of just getting back to their dorm at three in the morning. He yawned as he trekked his way to their front door and waited for Namjoon to let them all in. 

A warm body leaned into his and he instinctively leaned back to savor the feeling. If he had to pick any number of things that were worst about being an idol, it’d definitely be having to be outside in the cold for no good reason far too often. He slowly looked over to who was next to him and it was none other than Taehyung and he smiled when the younger smirked.

“Hobi Hyung.”
“Yes?”

A few moments passed, but he hadn’t really expected a response. At this time they were all too tired to hold conversations even with their usual amounts of energy. He was surprised when he did get a response and one he didn’t expect in the least especially considering he’d leaned closer than he initially thought.
“Can I sleep with you tonight?”
He eyes widened from their current sleepy demeanor and he opened his mouth only for no words to form. He was saved when Namjoon finally stumbled into the little group that had huddled around the door. He giggled a little bit - he always found Namjoon’s lack of physical grace to be amusing when compared to his mind and rapping skills and it only got worse when he was tired - but it sounded more like a snort.
“You could’ve just said no.”
Hoseok jerked his eyes back to Taehyung and saw a look of hurt that quickly vanished when his own face expressed confusion.
“No, no, Taehyungie. Of course you can, I was laughing at Junie hyung” he tried to clarify.
Taehyung smiled genuinely, “Besides I know you’re afraid of the dark anyway.”
He scoffed and pushed Taehyung into the dorm through the open doorway since everyone else had already gone in.
“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Go get dressed for bed.”
Hoseok followed him into their room and watched him go over to his own bunk and begin getting undressed. He averted his eyes as he felt heat rush into his face and shuffled to his own bunk to clear it off so the both of them could fit.
“If I knew it was going to be so much trouble I wouldn’t have asked,” he heard from over his shoulder.
“Not any trouble, I needed to clean up anyway,” he said and stood up and began undressing himself. 
As he pulled off his hoodie he caught Taehyung’s gaze and kept it for a second before turning to his left and trying to find a shirt to sleep in.
He settled for a tank top and switched shirts but he felt Taehyung’s hand on his back before he’d finished. He didn’t acknowledge it and gestured for Taehyung to lay down. He glanced at the other members but they’d already gone to sleep except Jin who was (rather obviously) indiscreetly watching them. He held Jin’s stare for a second until Taehyung’s hand was around his wrist and pulling him into the bed. It takes all of five seconds for Taehyung to wrap his body around Hoseok and cover them up. Hoseok can still feel Jin’s stare and doesn’t realize he’s reacting until Taehyung whispers into the back of his neck.
“Why are you so tense?”
He relaxes and shifts himself around so that they’re facing each other and leaves Jin to himself.
“Sorry. Go to sleep.”
Taehyung nods and complies, snuggling into Hoseok before drifting off to sleep within a few minutes. Hoseok watches him until he can’t hold his own eyes open.