You're Back

The Moon Princess's Love Story

 

A loud thud woke the Moon Princess up, as she quickly got up. She the lamp next to her bedside and saw it was a guy dressed in a tuxedo. Kyungsoo? Thought the Moon Princess.

 

But it wasn't him, he had cinnamon hair colored and his tuxedo was ripped up. The Moon Princess quickly hid behind her bed. What do I do? He slowly got up, and growled painfully, then collapsed to the hard white tiled floor. He's bleeding?! The Moon Princess slowly got up, and went closer to him.

 

"A-Are you okay?" She asked with worry in her eyes. But he didn't reply. He only stared at her with his bright red glowing eyes. Whoa. She thought in awe.

 

"Where does it hurt?" She questioned him again.

 

He slowly rolled up his sleeve, showing her the injury on his right arm as a groan slipped from his lips. It was bleeding massively. 

 

"How did this happen?!" She asked with full concern. Instead of answering her question he said,"J-Just..help me."

 

"Okay." She quickly, yet gently took of his ripped up blazer, revealing a gray T-shirt with a few holes. She helped him get up, and took him to a chair.

 

"The only way I can help you is by taking you outside to my garden. I can only heal you there. Are your fine with that?" She asked as he quickly nodded his head. Jesus Christ! Even his head is bleeding, too. She thought terrified.

 

She quickly ran to her bathroom and grabbed a white towel, as he followed her. She turned her door handle quietly as possible, and let him go ahead first. 

 

"This way," She whispered as he followed behind her steps. Finally almost getting to go outside, she turned the door handle and opened it wide for him first. He was breathing heavily. 

 

Outside in the Moon Princess's garden was magnificent during the night. There were many different types of exotic plants. Rock tiles lead towards benches, and a medium sized pond. There was a yellow bridge that stood above the pond that were filled with stunning koi fishes.

 

Walking towards the pond, his breathing was the only thing you can hear in this silent, once peaceful night. 

 

"We're almost there." She said.

 

He started to collapsed in front of the pond. 

 

"I'm going to put some water on your wounds." She explained.

 

She started to dip the white towel into the pond and dap it onto his right arm gently as it stung him. 

 

"Aw!" He yelped.

 

"Sorry." She whispered feeling guilty.

 

Next was his forehead, splashing the towel into the pond again. She wipes it on his forehead and scratches on his cheeks. He flinched slightly.

 

"Is that it?" She asked.

 

"I think so." He slowly sat up.

 

He took a look at his right arm and noticed it healing pretty fast.

 

"How?" He asked stunned by the work done by her. 

 

"I'm the Moon Princess." She said a small smile appeared onto her lips.

 

"Oh! I've heard about you." His bright red glowing eyes started to fade into a coffee color.

 

"Whoa. Your eyes." She starred at them in amazement as he chuckled.

 

"Yeah, I know." He smiled shyly. "Thanks for helping me." 

 

"What are you?" She asked squinting her eyes.

 

"I'm a werewolf." He said proudly.

 

"Whoa, I used to be friends with this boy and he was a werewolf, too!" She smiled joyfully.

 

"Are you, by any chance... Eunji?" He asked her.

 

"Y-Yeah. How do you know my name?" She asked. No one knew her name except for a few of her friends and her family. 

 

"I used to play with this girl, named Eunji. I accidentally leaked out the fact I was a werewolf to her." He explained.

 

"Are you B-Baekhyun?" She asked with a happy smile on her face.

 

"Yeah!" He said happily. A warm feeling starts to make the atmosphere friendlier, better than before for sure.

 

"Whoa. I can't believe I get to see you again!" 

 

"Me too." He smiled warmly.

 

"I thought you returned to EXO planet?"

 

"Yeah, I did. But something happened and we had to flee." 

 

"Oh. Where are the others?" She asked, knowing Baekhyun was always with a few other friends.

 

"We got separated." He explained, looking at the grass.

 

"Oh. What are you going to do now?" 

 

"I don't have a plan." He said.

 

"Are you going to stay here?" She asked tilting her head.

 

"Can I?" He asked hoping she'd say yes.

 

"Yeah, I'll just tell my parents." She smiled brightly.

 

"Hmm, I don't know." He said suddenly feeling as a big burden to them.

 

"It's fine! They'll remember you." She sang.