A Picnic Date

The Moon Princess's Love Story

Prince Kyungsoo laid out the blanket, whilst the Moon Princess held the picnic basket. They both sat down, as the Moon Princess handed him a sandwich and water bottle. She grabbed a sandwich and water bottle out from the picnic basket.

 

 

"Hm, it's good." He said.

 

 

"Yeah." The Moon Princess agreed.

 

 

Cherry blossoms started to fall down as it got on each other's hair. "Hey, there's some in your hair!" She chuckled.

 

 

"Huh?" He replied with a blank expression on his face, as another cherry blossom petal fell, but on his nose. Prince Kyungsoo looked at the cherry blossom petal on his nose, as the Moon Princess giggled. Reaching to grab it, she tripped over the basket, and the Moon Princess fell on top of him. Starring at each other's eyes, the Moon Princess thought. Whoa, his eyes are so big. They're so adorable. The Moon Princess suddenly snapped back into reality.

 

 

"Ah! I'm sorry." She said quickly, getting off of him. It was obvious her face was blushing with a deep shade of red. 

 

 

"I-It's okay." He said, while getting up, blushing also.

 

 

"A-Are you okay?" She asked.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." He responded. 

 

 

Starting to eat again, they started talking to each other about what they enjoyed and what not. As the date ended, they said their goodbyes, and sadly parted ways.

 

 

The Moon Princess laid in bed, rethinking about the day that flashed before her eyes, the moment where her lips were so close to his lips and his adorable big brown eyes. Just thinking about it she still blushes. I guess I don't mind marrying him. Slowing growing more tired, she drifted off into another world. Dreamland.