The Meeting

The Moon Princess's Love Story

"Wake up~" A voice sang.

 

 

"Huh?" The Moon Princess's eyes slowly flutter opened. Starting to notice the familiar silhouette,

 

"Oh, Bomi?" 

 

 

"Yeah!" A smiled flashed from her.

 

 

"Prince Kyungsoo is here." 

 

 

"He is?!" The Moon Princess eyes widen as she got up quickly.

 

 

"Don't worry! I'll help you get ready!" Raising her thumbs up.

 

 

"Okay."

 

 

After putting on the elegant white sleeveless dress, and applying makeup on, she slipped on her brown wedges. 

 

 

"You look so gorgeous!" Bomi complimented her as they both walked out from the bedroom.

 

 

"Thank you." She smiled.

 

 

"Good luck!" She smiled joyfully.

 

 

"Thanks!" 

 

 

As they walked on to the living room, the Moon Princess got startled. 

 

 

"W-What's that!?" She screamed.

 

 

"Huh?" Bomi looked to her way and saw it. It was a lost soul, who took control of the young little girls' body in the daylight.

 

 

"Oh, my!" Bomi shouted.

 

 

They both heard of stories where lost souls could take control of a human's body. A lost soul is a soul where it doesn't know where to go, so it's lost. They can harm anything or anyone once they obtain the human's body.

 

 

The young little girl came closer towards them. They never encounter one before, until now. What do I do? I have to do something. Thought the Moon Princess.

 

 

Suddenly, running out of nowhere was a guy, dressed in a tuxedo. He splashed something on the young little girl. Seeing the lost soul float away from the young little girl's body, she collapsed in his arms. 

 

 

"Sir? Where.. am... I?" She asked weakly. 

 

 

"You're safe now." He said softly, giving a small reassuring smile to the girl.

 

 

The girl slowly closed her eyes. They started walking towards them as the Moon Princess asked, "Is she going to be alright?"

 

 

"Yeah. She needs to rest." He replied.

 

 

"Here give her to me. I'll take her to the infirmary." Bomi offered. As he handed her the young little girl, the Moon Princess started to notice his features. 

 

 

"Are you Prince Kyungsoo?" She asked.

 

 

"Yes." He said as he got up from the red carpet floor and bowed.

 

 

"Oh! I'm the Moon Princess." She introduced herself with a cheerful smile whilst curtsied to the Prince.

 

 

"Nice to meet you." He smiled back.

 

 

"I heard screaming, and I thought it was you, so I came here." He placed his right hand on his head. "I was informed to go on a date with you." 

 

 

"Oh, okay." She spoke softly as he held out his hand. Taking it, she felt his warmth.

 

 

"What should we do?" He asked.

 

 

"Hmm, let's have a picnic!" She smiled brightly.

 

 

"Okay." He nodded his head with an adorable heart-shaped smile.