Chapter Six

Family Curse (On Hold)

Jolita P.O.V

Slowly my eyes went open, and I felt the bright sunshine burn on my arm, I turn around in my bed for five more minutes and closed my eyes again, I suddenly heard someone curse softly downstairs, I chuckles softly and heard Isa unnie yelling at the pan, she was making breakfast and it didn’t go her way, I couldn’t fall back a sleep anymore so slowly went towards my bathroom, and made myself ready to go downstairs.

When I was done with bathing and drying and dressing myself, I slowly left my room, and walked downstairs from the huge stairs, I was still a sleep and forgot the last stair, and felt my foot slip away, a scream left my mouth, but before I felt the ground, I felt two arms wrap around my waist, and heard someone laugh softy. ‘’Watch where you go.’’ I shook my head a little, to shake the shock away and look annoyed at my sister, I stick my tongue out at her, and rush towards the kitchen.

When I opened the kitchen door, a little gasp escaped my mouth, there was Isa unnie standing with flour all over her, and over the ground, I looked amused at her, and she looked shocked at me, she smiles sheepish. ‘’Good morning Jo.’’  I shook my head a little, and took the whole situation in, I slowly walked closer and look at the stove. ‘’What did you try to do? Make cookies for whole the city or so?’’ She looked apologizing at me, and softly shook her head. ‘’I wasn’t sure how many I had to make.’’ She shrug her shoulders and started to clean.

I just woke up, and slowly without Isa unnie noticing I left the kitchen, I was not going to clean that mess.  I suddenly heard Isaa yell from the kitchen. ‘’Yah! Neo! Slick.’’ I laughs loudly so Isa unnie could hear me. I saw Kymin walk towards the kitchen. ‘’Unnie! Andwea!’’ Kymin looked with wide eyes at me, I giggles softly and softly walked towards her. ‘’I wouldn’t go in there if I was you.’’ Kymin lift up her eyebrow and looked confused at me, but Isa unnie answered her answer already, we heard someone fall down and Isa Unnie was cursing again. Both Kymin and me started to laugh and slowly moved away from the kitchen door.

 

Tao P.O.V

Finally after hours, well it felt like hours cleaning the kitchen Isa unnie and I was finally done cleaning the kitchen, my two evil nieces decoy me to help Isa, they told me Isa unnie was looking for me, and when I arrived into the kitchen I fell it to their trap, and I couldn’t leave anymore, Isa unnie already saw me, so she pushed a broom into my hand and told me to start to work.

Well Kymin and Jolita they aren’t save, I will get back at them for deceiving me like that. I went to the living room and saw everyone sitting on the couch, and plump myself down next to ~~~ and looked at the table and saw a huge bowl with cookies, I shook my head amused, but also relieved the nightmare from cleaning the kitchen, my eyes travel towards Ky and Jo and I glared at them for a moment, they both returned my glare with amused look.

Suddenly the kitchen door flew open and Isa unnie rushed into the kitchen and plump on the huge couch next to me and she took a deep and tired breath. ‘’Finally done!’’ I roll my eyes at her and shook my head, I followed Isa attention and she was glaring at Jolita, I chuckles softly and pinched ~~~ in her waist, she jumped slightly up. ‘’Yah! That tickle.’’ I grins evil at her and shrug my shoulder, she got an evil glint in her eyes, and I felt Isa moving slowly away from me.

I turn my attention towards the three girls, and they were all looking curious the same emotion what I was showing on my face, and slowly turn my head towards ~~~ but that wasn’t too smart, I felt a cushion making contact with my face. Everyone started to laugh and ~~~ flew away from me from the couch, she was looking worried, but when she saw my hand moving towards the cushion next to me, she made a run for it.

I got up and sprinted after her. ‘’No wolf speed missy.’’ I heard her giggle and rain upstairs with me on her tail.

 

Kyumin P.O.V

I shook my head amused while I was watching the stairs where the two were running to, I could her screams and a pillow fight going on upstairs, I opened my mouth to say something. ‘’Kids!’’ But while I was speaking I turned my attention towards Jolita, but before I finished I felt a cushion hitting my cheek, I looked shocked at her, and Isa was laughing like crazy, I grin evil and pick up the cushion ~~~ threw at Tao and throw it Isa way.

While she was still laughing and had no idea, the pillow hit her pretty harsh she grumble softly, and she looked mad at me, but I saw she didn’t mean it, she was amused, and then I felt a cushion hitting my arm, I look at Jolita. ‘’ it’s war.’’ And we all laughed while making a run for it upstairs.

Jolta rushed towards my room, but she forgot all rooms are connected with each other, so I slowly opened the door behind her so I could reach her through her own room, I grins and pushed the door open and heard a yelp and threw the pillow I pick on my way from her bed towards her. ‘’Yah! That is mean.’’ I laugh loudly, but before I knew what happened Tao threw a huge pillow at me, and he stick his tongue out to me. ‘’Payback time.’’ And he made a run for it.’’

I heard Isa and ~~~ yelling at screaming at each other at the end of the hallway, I shook my head amused and made a run towards the room from Isa, took a water bottle and slowly crawl towards the two fighting girls, and made both of them wet with a bit of water. They both screamed their longs out. Oh I forgot to tell it was ice cold water, I laugh loudly and felt myself getting tackled towards the ground, and I knew my fun was over, Jolita was sitting on me and started to tickle me, and while I was laughing and trying to catch my breath and tried to kick Jolita off me I heard six pairs of feet coming our way, and I already closed my eyes, I knew I wasn’t going to like this, and when my eyes where closed I heard a loud gasp above me and felt ice cold water dripping and streaming over me, and I was screaming and rolling around from the cold, while Tao, Isa and ~~~ where laughing their asses off.